shape
carat
color
clarity

Non-pro Bridals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Well, my mom got them uploaded, and here are a few of my favorites... Hopefully I''ll have the professional ones by next week.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
sitting on the steps... My mother''s fav

onstepssitting1.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
and my favorite

onstepsstanding1.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
font steps of the church

onstepsstanding2.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
me with my photog

onstepssitting2.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
lastly... the shoos

mewithshoesandgardenia1.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
you look BEAUTIFUL!
36.gif

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!! I am coveting your shoes, I have been for a while, but these pictures sealed it for me. You look so happy!! I can''t wait to see the actual pics!

mel047

Shiny_Rock
great pics. you look fantastic. can''t wait to see more...

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
very beautiful! but i am confused? is the point to get some professional shots in your dress before the wedding??? i have never heard of bridal shots before the wedding before!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies!! I can't wait to see the pro pics!! We got some great ones of the shoes too
9.gif

sba- Are you going to get these?!? Just a little bit of advice, remove the price tag before taking pictures of the bottom of them. My photog looked at me and his jaw dropped. He laughed and said, "Do you want me to remove the, uhh, price tag?"
3.gif

Ohh, that and the RED comes off REALLY easily. My photog said that they would touch-up the bottoms. I had only been standing on concrete for about an hour or so. You can see where it rubbed off around the edges.

ILTS- Thank you! Here in Texas, it is very common to have pictures of the bride in her dress at the reception. Think big and framed at the entrance on an easel or table of some sort. I've noticed around here that brides never talk about them, so I'm just realizing that they aren't common all over.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
For starters, you look beautiful and the pictures look great!

And second...you''re getting married 7/25!!
23.gif
I just looked at the BIW list and realized its so soon. I can''t believe it.

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
These are beautiful. I love the flower in your hair, are you doing that for your wedding day as well?

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Mer, you really look beautiful. I can''t wait to see the real mccoys!

Shoes, well, you know how I feel about those
30.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/18/2009 11:43:37 AM
Author: meresal
Thank you ladies!! I can''t wait to see the pro pics!! We got some great ones of the shoes too
9.gif

sba- Are you going to get these?!? Just a little bit of advice, remove the price tag before taking pictures of the bottom of them. My photog looked at me and his jaw dropped. He laughed and said, ''Do you want me to remove the, uhh, price tag?''
3.gif

Ohh, that and the RED comes off REALLY easily. My photog said that they would touch-up the bottoms. I had only been standing on concrete for about an hour or so. You can see where it rubbed off around the edges.

ILTS- Thank you! Here in Texas, it is very common to have pictures of the bride in her dress at the reception. Think big and framed at the entrance on an easel or table of some sort. I''ve noticed around here that brides never talk about them, so I''m just realizing that they aren''t common all over.
ahhhhhhh i get it! very cool!!! well you look absolutely stunning! love the hair!! when is the wedding again?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! Can''t wait for the pros!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Woohooo!! Can''t wait to see the pro pics too. You look so pretty!! Aahhhhhh I love your dress - sort of reminds me of a Disney princess dress, with more elegance... maybe one like Cinderella would wear.
30.gif

And the dress is gorgeous!! So glad you''ve got it safe and sound in your hands now!!
36.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Fiery! Can you believe it. It's almost been a while year!! Just a little over 2 month until the wedding, but it is flying by!
Jen, thank you. I'm going to wear the veil for the ceremony at the church, and then the gardenia in my hair for the reception. We just plucked one out of the bouquet at the end of the shoot to see how it would work out, and it held really well!
Thank you Bia and Sunnyd
2.gif

ILTW- It's on July 25th... so a little under 10 weeks away! Yikes!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww so pretty!!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Awww Mer you look beautiful!!!
36.gif

I can''t wait to see what the pro pics look like...based on these I have no doubt they are going to be STUNNING!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
mscushion, HH, and ams- Thank you so much!
ILTS- Thank you! I''m so glad the dress ended up alright. What an ordeal. Only issue now, is that when I was walking between two of the pews in the sanctuary, I got some dust/dirt on the back of the satin band, and it needs to be cleaned up. However, we will not be taking back to the same salon.
14.gif
We might even be able to get it out ourselves.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I LOVE your dress!!!!!!! AND your SHOES!!! Wow! You look just beautiful.
Congrats on your upcoming special day! It''s not far away now!
36.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Meresal!! Gorgeous pictures!!! I love your dress.

Also... THAT IS MY CHURCH!! No joke! I've gone there my whole life.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Awww, you look so beautiful, Meresal! I love your dress and shoes, and your hair looks fabulous with the flower. You are going to look so lovely on your wedding day!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I bet you''re really really excited now!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Meresal!!! You look absolutely breathtaking....you''re going to blow EVERYONE away when you walk down the aisle! I think I''m in love with the same shot that''s your Mom''s favorite, you look so elegant in this gown! Actually, I should revise that: this gown looks so elegant on YOU. You truly "make" this dress!!!!

Enjoy every last minute leading up to your wedding, it''s going to be fabulous!!!!

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh, you look so beeeeautiful, meresal!!!

Is it crazy that I get excited for your wedding when I see you in your dress and shoes? Be honest now...
3.gif
2.gif

Really though--you look stunning!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
wishful and kittybean- Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Italia- Thank you! I'm very excited, but I think I get carried away and it turns into little spurts of nervousness. I'm not the one that likes being the center of attention. I already told FI that he needs to stay near me as much as possible. But I can't wait for the whole shabang!!
Mediterranean- You are so sweet! And thank you for the pictures to show my MAU. I get really tan in the summer, so I am happy that she was able to still find a way to keep the look very romantic. You're awesome!!
Alli- Absolutely not weird!! Thank you so much!!

OUpeargirl- Are you talking about downtown FW?! If so, then I knew I've seen you before!! We must have been in youth group together. I mean, a few years apart, but the same age group!! I've been there since I was in the nursery!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW....Mere....YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL....AWESOME PHOTOS!!!
36.gif

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results