shape
carat
color
clarity

Non-pro Bridals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
You look so beautiful!!
35.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh you look gorgeous! I love your dress and of course those shoes!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hehe so have you solved the mystery yet? I haven''t!
3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW you look amazing - your FI will jsut flip when he sees you :).

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Mere, you look absolutely stunning.

I''d never heard of bridals before, but that''s such a cool idea. And how great to get a run-through of everything so you can make sure it all works together. Genius idea. It appeals to the control freak in me, lol.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies! I''m sorry I didn''t see your posts before it moved south of the first page.
5.gif
Princess, the run thru was awesome. I think we really liked how everything turned out, and loved what the florist did with the bouquet.

Soooo.... the professional pics came yesterday!! I''ll post a few of our favs!!
30.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Inside of the church
30.gif

merebridalpic1.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Arches outside of the sanctuary garden

merebridalpic2.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
My favorite!

merebridalpic3.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Dance and spin...

merebridalpic4.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
The lawn around the church. Yes, the grass was THAT green. We were walking by, and I had to have pictures on it.

merebridalpic6.jpg

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 9:46:34 AM
Author: meresal
My favorite!

Love this one too! You look gorgeous! The pics came out beautiful!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Mer, absolutely stunning!!!!

I love the one of you laughing, too... it''s SUCH a fabulous picture! And your church is GORGEOUS. :)

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
They are all so beautiful! I just adore your gown! You look stunning Meresal!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
and the shoes...

merebridalpic7.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!! The shoes are to die for!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful! I love the last one with your amazing shoes!! Your church and grounds are also beautiful.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I love them!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, they''re absolutely gorgeous!! Congrats on your beautiful pics
1.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Dude!!
6.gif
Those are awesome!! I love the one of you laughing, it''s so cute!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

All this time I thought your gown was an a-line skirt, but no! Its a drop-waisted, fit and flare gown (or at least that''s how I''d describe it)!

You look gorgeous Meresal and are so very photogenic.

When do you get to show these to your FI? After the wedding I assume.

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Mer you look gorgeous!!! I love the photos! You supermodel you! You are such a beautiful bride!!!

But I have a question that may seem extremely silly... What are bridal portraits? I mean obviously portraits of the bride... But why are they taken sometime before the wedding as opposed to on the wedding day...?

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
Pearl, I am not sure how common it is in other parts of the country, but in Texas, many brides display bridal portraits at the reception. I think they also used to use bridal portraits in newspaper announcements before engagement pictures became popular, but I am not sure how widespread that ever was. I only know that people my mother''s age from her small town in Texas used bridal portraits for announcements.

hope that helps
35.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
idreamofcushions, sunnyd: Thank you! That is by far my favorite, and I''m pretty sure it will be FI''s favorite as well.

KatyWI and Morgie: Thanks! The church looks like a castle when you see a whole picture. It''s one of those places that was just made for weddings.

ilovesparkles: Thank you! I fell in love with my dress the minute I put it on, and haven''t even wanted to look at another one since purchasing it.

princessplease: Thank you!! (I''m kinda partial myself
30.gif
)

PilsnPM, princess, elrohwen: Thank you ladies!!

Clairitek: Thanks! About my dress, yes it is a drop waist, but the other thing I think you might not be able to tell, is that the skirt, other than the satin band at the bottom, is like 10 layers of french tule. It starts at the drop waist, and ends at the satin band. I abolutely love it, and it flows so easily because of it. FI will get to see them once he is DH
28.gif

Pearl: Thank you hun! You are so sweet! GP is right, they are used for the wedding announcement in the newspaper, because that is usually printed the Sunday morning after the cerremony... and a few of the favorites are also used to display in nice frames at the reception.
Also, I like the idea of not having to do all these pictures before the ceremony. I think the last thing I would want to do on the day of the wedding, is be by myself, off with the photographer. I like having the day of the wedding being all about pictures of family, the happy couple, and me and my friends. Does that make sense? I don''t think I would get all these nice pictures if we did it the day of.
But then again, this is all I''ve ever known, so I''m sure it is done without a hitch everywhere else!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Meresal, the pics are just gorgeous!! Congratulations, you are going to look beautiful on the big day.

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, mere, I love them!! Your fave is mine, too. It looks so natural and like you''re really enjoying yourself!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are beautiful! You look beautiful and that church happens to be incredible!

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
So lovely! Bridal portraits are such a beautiful tradition, but no one does them where I live. I''m happy you had the chance to do them Meresal :) Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results