shape
carat
color
clarity

No longer a LIW

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Hello ladies,
Just wanted to keep you posted - my fiance asked me to marry him last night! The ring and the proposal were perfect. We are so happy and excited!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 2:31:30 PM
Author:ilovethiswebsite
Hello ladies,

Just wanted to keep you posted - my fiance asked me to marry him last night! The ring and the proposal were perfect. We are so happy and excited!
Woohooooo!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! That is wonderful news, honey! I am so happy for you!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

But no story or pictures?

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooo! So how does it feel to wake up as a FIANCEE !!!!!??!!

And, um...you''re on PS, right? So get thee to the "SMTR" section and SHOW US THE SPARKLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I''m so happy for you! I hope you two have a long, happy, healthy life together and a fun time planning your wedding!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
ahha i knew you ladies would want more details... ok here is the story: it was my birthday this weekend and we went to my home town to see my family and friends... we were also on the look out for a new puppy and had coincidently bought one from the pet store yesterday morning... anyway all my friends and family were over last night for my bday and we had to keep taking the dog out for walks every 30 minutes... after dinner my bf (fiancé!) asked me to go for a walk outside with the dog... my parents live on this beautiful lot of land right on the water so he took me to the waterfront and got down on one knee~ he asked him to spend the rest of his life with him and I said yes! It was pitch black outside so I didn''t even get to see the ring outside until we were back inside the house, at which point we announced our engagement to everyone that was over! I was ecstatic and the ring is to die for...

pics to follow...

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
So it''s the Ritani Endless Love sans Halo. I don''t have the exact specs on the diamond but it''s a heart and arrows ideal cut, J color and it''s 1.56 carats, canadian stone.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!!!! And what a sweet story! Thank you for sharing it, and congrats again, hon!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement. Your ring is stunning, love it!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
congrats on your engagement and gorgeous new ring!! May I ask how you took picture number 4? (it''s very interesting!) Was it on a certain setting?

M&MS

Rough_Rock
Wow, that ring is gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

Congratulations!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!! And yeay for a new puppy too!
36.gif
What a nice reminder!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Congrats to you and a ritani to boot - awesome!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I love love love
30.gif
your ring!!!!! So gorgeous!!!! Congrats on the engagement and the puppy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! That''s fantastic news! Your ring is stunning - enjoy it!
30.gif
30.gif
9.gif
9.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Woah! I LOVE that ritani setting! Your new ring is just beautiful.

Congrats to you both!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Congratulations!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I do love me a ritani! Congrats!!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL ring!! Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Now that''s a "WOW" piece. Absolutely, totally stunning. I luuurrrvvvee the closeup (pic #5)...yummy!

Congrats on your engagement...sounds like such a lovely proposal.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the positive comments! Everytime I look down at my hand my heart skips a beat!!! I''m still on cloud 9!!!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 5:17:00 PM
Author: aggiebling09
congrats on your engagement and gorgeous new ring!! May I ask how you took picture number 4? (it''s very interesting!) Was it on a certain setting?
My Fiance was playing around with the picture and I think he just inverted the colors or something and that is how it came out! I think he used paint...

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring. If you have time, I''d love to see pictures of your new puppy too!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, it looks lovely on you.

cakeny

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 2:42:09 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
ahha i knew you ladies would want more details... ok here is the story: it was my birthday this weekend and we went to my home town to see my family and friends... we were also on the look out for a new puppy and had coincidently bought one from the pet store yesterday morning... anyway all my friends and family were over last night for my bday and we had to keep taking the dog out for walks every 30 minutes... after dinner my bf (fiancé!) asked me to go for a walk outside with the dog... my parents live on this beautiful lot of land right on the water so he took me to the waterfront and got down on one knee~ he asked him to spend the rest of his life with him and I said yes! It was pitch black outside so I didn''t even get to see the ring outside until we were back inside the house, at which point we announced our engagement to everyone that was over! I was ecstatic and the ring is to die for...

pics to follow...

First of all, congratulations. So happy for you both. And your ring is absolutely STUNNING! Wanna hear something funny? :) I also JUST got engaged (thursday night), it''s my birthday this w/e AND our wonderful puppy was involved in the proposal. heh. Haven''t gotten around to posting pics cuz I haven''t been very productive lately, haha. Anyway- ENJOY YOUR TIME! (I sure am, heh)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results