shape
carat
color
clarity

No longer a LIW

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 10:10:13 PM
Author: jerseygirl77
I am **loving** your pictures. Just sent my bf an email attaching your pics entitled ''MY DREAM RING'' lol

SOOO Beautiful! Congrats again!
EHHEEHH cute. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments!

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/10/2008 1:17:59 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite

Date: 6/10/2008 10:54:52 AM
Author: jerseygirl77
Congratulations! Your ring is soo gorgeous! May I please ask what size your finger is? To be honest, I am *obsessed* with the Ritani setting and am really hoping to receive it one day (soon lol). I am pretty sure my stone will be about the same size as yours, so I am just curious about your finger size because I think your proportions are fabulous! Thanks so much!

PS- Your puppy is too cute :)
Hi Jersey Girl,

My ring size is 4.25. The ring is a 4.5 so I need to get some sizing beads put in soon. I think the Ritani rings may be made a little bigger? Not sure but when I got sized originally I was a 4.5, but the 4.5 is sitting loose now.

Congratulations on your engagement! Beautiful ring (I am biased, however, since I have the same setting
21.gif
)

Jersey Girl,
I just wanted to add in that I agree with the statement that Ritani makes their rings a little bigger. I ordered a 3.5, which fit perfectly in the store when I tried it on, but when I received it, it was wayyyyy too big. I have actually sent it back to get it re-made to correct some problems and to have it sized to a 3.25.

jerseygirl77

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice! I''ll definitely keep that in mind... well I''ll tell HIM to keep that in mind
2.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
hey.. took some more pics 2night... here they are!

ringmikelaila1.JPG

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just beautiful! Ritani is always amazing, and that looks gorgeous on your hand! Congratulations and best wishes to you both!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is stunning!!! Congrats!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results