shape
carat
color
clarity

NO KITTY CATS ALLOWED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
For all the dog lovers, post your baby''''s (or babies'''')pictures here.
This is Boomer, my 70 pound Australian Shepherd, also known as Boom Dog, Doggy Fizzle, Woofity Woof, Diggity Dog, ,Fluffy Butt, etc. I like to sing made up songs to him and he LOVES to go on W-A-L-K-S (must spell, he is too smart- you say "walk" and he grabs his leash and brings it to you). He is by far the smartest dog I have ever had. He knows 30 commands and is now learning sign language. Can you believe we got him at the pet store in the mall?
I LOVE HIM LIKE HE WAS MY CHILD! Oh, and he has one blue eye and one brown.
This is him as a wee lad.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Whoops, forgot to attach!

Fat Fluffy Puppy.jpg

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
and here, as a teeager- they grow up so fast!

on the new slate floor- 01-05.jpg

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
and here, as a teeager- they grow up so fast![/quote]
showing his intellectual side- Mr. Boomjamin Franklin...

Boomjamin Franklin-small.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What an angel--needs some kisses from me.........
emdog.gif

cheers--Sharon

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I love Australian Shephards!!! They are so loving and smart!!! I love his brown/blue-eyed combination...what a sweetie!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
CATS RULE!!!!!
9.gif

Sorry, had to stir up some trouble!! Not a dog person, but those pics are cute.....
16.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I''m not a dog person either (as you can tell from my avatar) but that is one adorable dog!! And how cute are those eyes??
30.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
We''ll have to sneak in a few cat picks here to make up for the infidels in the cats thread! LOL...

But that is one beautiful doggie! ANd love those glasses!

tbear04

Rough_Rock
He is so cute with those glasses. My dogs wouldn''t do that.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmm you can sneak in some cats as long as they LOOK LIKE DOGS!
9.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have cats that are bigger than some dogs!

peace, movie zombie

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
I think I will have to get a picture of my dog and cat together and post it! That might not be an easy trick...the only time they are close enough to be in a picture together is when they are eating out of the same bowl (my dog loves Friskies cat food...lol).

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...Well, my scotty is as big as a dog and acts like a dog? Does that count? :)

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 10:37:11 AM
Author: moremoremore
LOL...Well, my scotty is as big as a dog and acts like a dog? Does that count? :)

Those are the only kinds of cats I like- DAWG cats.
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 11:14:33 AM
Author: jorman

Date: 5/10/2005 10:37:11 AM

Those are the only kinds of cats I like- DAWG cats.
9.gif
LOL, when I was growing up, my family always had dogs. So when I finally got a cat, I never really realized that they weren''t like dogs. So I trained my cat to come, sit, lay down, follow me around the house, roll over and get his belly scratched, etc. The only thing I couldn''t convince him to do was walk on a leash, but then again, I really didn''t put that much effort into that! lol
31.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
It''s not that I don''t appreciate cats. I think they can be beautiful, funny, very oppionated, etc.
It''s just that I have only had one cat in my life and he was evil. EVIL I tell you! He used to chase me through the house (we had hardwoods growing up), down the hall and into my parents'' bedroom meowing and hissing and stretching out his evil kitty paws in hopes of getting a scratch on me. I would run petrified into my parents bedroom, slide through the door and hop on the bed. And there he would wait, at the foot of the bed, tail twitching and those mean little green eyes, just waiting for me to get down off the bed so he could attack me. I don''t know if he was chemically imbalanced or if it was the fact that I named him Otis that he didn''t like me, but I swore, I would never own a cat again. :)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...TOO funny. Well, then I think that makes me CRAZY, b/c my very first cat was evil also..we knew it coming home as the kitten tried to scratch us through the openings in the cage. Then I adopted a stray who terrorized me at times and always terrorized my husband. Maybe I like pain LOL...But my three now are super sweet....

and p.s. I tried to take that stray out for a walk on a leash...ever see a bucking bronco? It was a SIGHT! Yeah, not going to try that again

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 3:39:15 PM
LOL...TOO funny. Well, then I think that makes me CRAZY, b/c my very first cat was evil also..we knew it coming home as the kitten tried to scratch us through the openings in the cage. Then I adopted a stray who terrorized me at times and always terrorized my husband. Maybe I like pain LOL...But my three now are super sweet....

and p.s. I tried to take that stray out for a walk on a leash...ever see a bucking bronco? It was a SIGHT! Yeah, not going to try that again

OMG! I am ROLLING MMM!!!

My little cat, Sammy, loves being outside so much that she now purrs when I bring out the harness and leash! It's the only way I let her go out, so she had to get used to it. I'll have to post some of the cute pics we have of her on the leash. (And I'll be good and post them on the kitty cat thread!)

We had a gorgeous Golden Retriever when I was growing up - Cara. She died a couple years ago at about age 15. She was so sweet, the only time she ever came close to biting anyone was when my little sister went to pick up a newborn puppy when Cara was two and a first-time mom. Cara snapped at my sister but didn't get close enough to have tried biting her. Still scared the bejeezes out of little sis... I'll have to find pics of Cara too!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Boomer was diagnosed with hip dysplasia in both hips this year. He is not even 2 yet.
He started limping and I thought his leg had fallen asleep or something. Poor baby might have to have surgery one day, but for now we give him Rimadil twice a day and Glucosamine once a day. He seems good as new. He won''t be doing any agility training like leaping over burning cars any time soon, but that''s okay by me.

How could you not love this face? He is such a sugar plum!

Boomer & Janna in the kitchen-very small.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WELL, I just have to say that the BOTH of you are sugar plums. Could either of you BE any prettier!!!??? :)

Sorry about those hips...I bet the Glucosamine works wonders!

And very sorry about Cara the puppy JCJD...but i"d love to see some pix!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Here are my (parent''s) dogs. Not the best picture, but they were just sitting for a treat lol
2.gif

Sadly, the gold retriever died last year from cancer, actually on the same day I got engaged.
7.gif
The other one has definitely packed on the pounds since this picture and is very lonely without his friend. But after everything my parents went through with having to take care of and watch their beloved friend suffer, they just can''t get another dog right now.

I''ll have to bring my cat by the house sometime just so the dog can get some exercise and chase the cat around for a bit
3.gif
hehe.

pups 2001.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, sorry about that big pic....This new computer doesn''t have any decent photo editing software apparently!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
big dog, big picture! seems fair to me!

movie zombie

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yes, please more pics!
emdog.gif

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This came with pictures. Unfortunately, I didn''t know how to copy it with all the cute dog pictures!!! It loses a lot without them...but here it is.

Deb :)

How Many Dogs Does It Take
To Change A Light Bulb?

Golden Retriever
The sun is shining, the day is young, we''ve got our whole lives ahead of us, and you''re inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Border Collie
Just one. And then I''ll replace any wiring that''s not up to code.

Dachshund
You know I can''t reach that stupid lamp!

Rottweiler
Make me.

Boxer
Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

Lab
Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

German Shepherd
I''ll change it as soon as I''ve led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven''t missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

Jack Russell Terrier
I''ll just pop it in while I''m bouncing off the walls and furniture.

English Sheep Dog
Light bulb? I''m sorry, but I don''t see a light bulb...

Cocker Spaniel
Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Chihuahua
Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don''t need no stinking light bulb."

Greyhound
It isn''t moving. Who cares?

Australian Cattle Dog
First, I''ll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

Poodle
I''ll just blow in the Border Collie''s ear and he''ll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

The Cat
Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: "How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"

ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN,
THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS HAVE STAFF!

"If you get to thinkin'' you are a person of some influence,
try orderin'' someone else''s dog around."-Roy Rogers

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i LOVE the roy rogers quote!

peace, movie zombie

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
this add cracked me up! Isn''t this the meanest little dog you have EVER seen? this pup is 15 weeks old, and is on a site similar to e-bay for free. poor thing, but look at the face! he looks like the devil himself, or maybe like a mean gremlin!

the add says "this pup is 15 weeks old, and we can''t get along (geez, it''s obvious he doesn''t like you), and i''m actually a little scared of him" LOL

gemeen hondje.jpg

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Here is one of my babies. This is Aidan at 3 yrs. He is a soft-coated wheaten terrier- (that''s where WTNLVR comes from). I also have a 6 yo Sinjon, same breed.

aidann.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/11/2005 10:03:12 AM
Author: WTNLVR
Here is one of my babies. This is Aidan at 3 yrs. He is a soft-coated wheaten terrier- (that''s where WTNLVR comes from). I also have a 6 yo Sinjon, same breed.
HI::

I LOVE Wheaten Terriers--what a gorgeous ball of fur!!!!! Our friend has one and he is one BIG cuddler.. Also one of my son''s favorite childhood books--One of Each (a book about sharing) featured an adorable Wheaten Terrier named Oliver Tolliver......

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results