shape
carat
color
clarity

No HW earrings for me for the time being?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial,

Felicitations! And bon voyage! Which ships have you been on?

We've read cruisecritic.com thoroughly and the reviews are mostly glowing.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have only gone on two, and one was the Disney Wonder which was lovely for what it is. Really did not have high expectations of it and it was great. Of course, we had the nicest suite on the whole ship, large and elegant, with room to move, so I was not terribly unhappy or claustrophobic, which has happened to me when I spend a while in a small area...with kids, cruises did not always seem to be a great idea, but now that they are older it might be fine.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF,
What about the other cruise?

P.S. Maybe I can have jackets made that look like the HW loops?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
We''ve sailed on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, and Norwegian and didn''t really like the crowds and lines. We really love Regent Seven Seas and recommend the line highly. I''m glad you found all the scoop on cruisecritic!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 8:48:05 PM
Author: Sundial
We''ve sailed on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, and Norwegian and didn''t really like the crowds and lines. We really love Regent Seven Seas and recommend the line highly. I''m glad you found all the scoop on cruisecritic!
We would have preferred Crystal and Regent, but the timing isn''t right. If we like our first cruise, we''d like to go on Silverseas sometime.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
We went on a small ship that Club Med had built in summer of 1990 and it was lovely. Went on our honeymoon all around the French and Italian Riviera...and stayed in France before boarding the ship. It had a shallow draft, you could do watersports of the back which lowered and it could go into many ports because it was not so deep.

I think you could take the pearls, make a loop shaped thing in diamonds, put it on a wire and hang the pearl in it.

Bring nausea bands for sure with you, and some sort of sea sickness pill for your guy!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m wondering about making a loop jacket to use with both my new diamond stud and my new pearls. I''ve outgrown the pearls I''m recycling.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just spoke with WF about diamond loop jackets to use with my studs. If the price is ok, I may be able to get earrings and a cruise! Keep your fingers crossed for me.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
crossing fingers and toes. heeheee
11.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks sweetie! I''m still waiting for the WF quote.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 3:56:52 PM
Author: Harriet
I just spoke with WF about diamond loop jackets to use with my studs. If the price is ok, I may be able to get earrings and a cruise! Keep your fingers crossed for me.
1.gif
Now that''s the kind of creativity we like around here!!! Getting everything we want. I hope it works out.
2.gif
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am ALL for that!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heehee.
Maybe I rationalising, but would the jackets be more versatile than the HW loops? I could use them with pears and other gemstones, for instance.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Great idea! I think I like them better with a larger ''top'' stone anyway. Yay!!! I''m excited for you!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another reason. Yay!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harriet,
You are such a bad influence. I was thinking diamond thoughts all day, so when my husband came home I said I need some motivation to study for the CPA exam. I asked him if I passed could I upgrade my diamond. He said yes. I can't wait, so I better pass this exam. I can't wait to see your diamond jackets. I think that is a great idea; so versatile!!! PS is very bad.heeheee

Oh I wanted to say a big hi during Johns talk but I was nervous to do it so BIG HI now; have a great evening. Talk to you tomorrow.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 9:44:12 PM
Author: Skippy123
Harriet,
You are such a bad influence. I was thinking diamond thoughts all day, so when my husband came home I said I need some motivation to study for the CPA exam. I asked him if I passed could I upgrade my diamond. He said yes. I can''t wait, so I better pass this exam. I can''t wait to see your diamond jackets. I think that is a great idea; so versatile!!! PS is very bad.heeheee

Oh I wanted to say a big hi during Johns talk but I was nervous to do it so BIG HI now.
6.gif

36.gif

Now get off here and start studying missy!
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miss Skippy, what did you have in mind? Good luck on your test!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh. You guys make me laugh.
3.gif
2.2ish carat mine is a 1.5 right now. I so love Lynn B's and Mara's plus looking at all the upgrades I thought I need some motivation to make me want to pass the exam, right?!?!?
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 9:44:12 PM
Author: Skippy123
Harriet,
You are such a bad influence. I was thinking diamond thoughts all day, so when my husband came home I said I need some motivation to study for the CPA exam. I asked him if I passed could I upgrade my diamond. He said yes. I can''t wait, so I better pass this exam. I can''t wait to see your diamond jackets. I think that is a great idea; so versatile!!! PS is very bad.heeheee

Oh I wanted to say a big hi during Johns talk but I was nervous to do it so BIG HI now; have a great evening. Talk to you tomorrow.
36.gif

Was it because of yesterday''s chiding?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, I will send my pass your test get your bling vibes out your way!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF dearest, no vibes for me?
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 10:07:31 PM
Author: diamondfan
Skippy, I will send my pass your test get your bling vibes out your way!

DF, thank you; you are one of the sweetest ever!!! I know your vibes will work Ms. DiamondFan.
9.gif

I am sending vibes for you Harriet
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is the exam tomorrow? If so, good luck!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
No. Thanks though. Sorry for the hijack. You guy just got me bling happy
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problem. When is the big day?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It will happen over the next 4 months; one test a month. I am taking the worst one first; I think the other ones won't be as bad.

How much studying did you do for the bar exam?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
2 months. Uggh.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
how long ago was that? I probably made you sad with all the non diamond talk. LOL. sorry
12.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not long enough to not be traumatised.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results