shape
carat
color
clarity

NO DOGS ALLOWED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Here she is again...pretending to be a spy under my MIL2B''s bed cover. I love tip-toeing up to her like this and tapping her on the rump. She gives the cutest little "you scared the crap out of me" squeaky meow/purr. I wish you could hear it!!

SpyKitty.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No pictures but mine likes to play hide and seek. Only her idea of hiding leaves much to be desired when her rump is sticking out. I have tons of photos that were taken pre-digital camera days... Oh wait, I do have some. Wait just a minute and let me search through my HD.

Doggone it. I have a bunch but I can't seem to upload any. Any volunteers?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All right. 7 1's helped resize these so they are ready to go.

This first one was taken to measure how big my baby was getting. Baby was only 6 weeks old then.

Urgh. Wrong picture. This one was when baby was like 9 weeks old.

chrono1.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay. Let''s try again.
Cat: 8 years old.
Baby: 6 weeks old.

chrono4.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cat: 8 years old
Baby: 9 weeks or thereabouts. Maybe even 12 weeks at worst case.

Where's my picture!!!???

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here we go!

chrono2.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh.. measuring the baby in comparison to that cat is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny! Very cute!!

I don''t know who it was that was talking about their cat playing with the candy.. but my kittty.. last winter got in the habit of chasing the white candy conversation hearts that come out at valentines day.. cuz I love the things.. except the white ones... So i put all the white ones in a bucket and they were her toys.. she would chase them and bat them around and stuff.. But.. we realized recently that she thinks that white M&Ms are them when we eat those, and the same with white after-dinner mints.. she gets really excited about them... but then she realizes that they must not bounce as well, or something.. because she doesn''t realy want to play with them..

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 5:53:32 PM
Author: MelissaSue
oh my gosh.. measuring the baby in comparison to that cat is sooooooooooooooooooooo funny! Very cute!!

I don''t know who it was that was talking about their cat playing with the candy.. but my kittty.. last winter got in the habit of chasing the white candy conversation hearts that come out at valentines day.. cuz I love the things.. except the white ones... So i put all the white ones in a bucket and they were her toys.. she would chase them and bat them around and stuff.. But.. we realized recently that she thinks that white M&Ms are them when we eat those, and the same with white after-dinner mints.. she gets really excited about them... but then she realizes that they must not bounce as well, or something.. because she doesn''t realy want to play with them..
the white ones? those are the best! i know, they kinda taste like pepto bismol....... i''m not sure what flavor, if any, they''re supposed to be, but i still like them.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 5:53:32 PM
Author: MelissaSue

LOL, yes..ours was all about the yellow peanut M&M''s. We had to get her to stop playing with them after a while because she started hiding them under the rug at the front door and the back door. We didn''t know they were there until you would go to leave and you could hear the tell-tale crunch of a smooshed peanut M&M. Nice. She''s worse than a little squirrel when it comes to hording little things like that. I also have to correct something. I told a fib when I said that the only thing she plays with now is her laser pointer. She likes to theive my elastic pony tail holders and bat them around at night when I''m sleeping. She doesn''t do it during the day..only when I can''t take them from her. I''ll start dwindling down to two or three and wonder where they are. It''s only after I move the tv to sweep behind it that I find a pile of them.
20.gif

Chrono..that is too cute! That''s a big kitty you''ve got there!!! Good grief that''s a lot of fur. I used to have a Persian Tortie named Ophilia. She had some looooooonnnng fur! Geez. But she was beautiful. I miss her lots
7.gif
Cute baby! If I could just reach through this screen and pinch those cheeks!!!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
No....this isn't a dog...it's really a CAT.
31.gif

ourcat1.JPG

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono, those pics of baby/cat comparison are toooooo cute! The cat looks like "huh? Another picture?"
9.gif

This is Missy in the garden. I got it on photobucket now so I hope it works this time.
Missyingarden.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2005 9
6.gif
6.gif
1 PM
Author: Mara
No....this isn''t a dog...it''s really a CAT.
31.gif

LOL, Mara, what''s that signature line of yours say??

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s an example of an object advertised as irresistible to cats, and it was, for 30 seconds.
Maggietoy.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OMG!! I totally believed mara at first!!!!!!!!!!! I was like.. thats sort of a scruffy lookin cat.. but. ehhh..

How could I not recognize that as her cute little puppy!?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha, sorry guys, I couldn't resist, especially after the subject line made it soooo tempting!
11.gif

when greg saw that picture he goes 'she looks like a cat'! hence, an idea was born!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay so i'll post some real cats this time.
2.gif

when we were in Kauai, there are feral cats that are all over the plantation...they kind of 'adopt' territories and cottages that fall within and live off of the vermin and rats on the plantation but also the food that renters and vacationers give them. they don't advocate feeding them, but you can't NOT when they are sitting outside your patio door mewling.

i'm allergic to cats and have never been a fan at all, i prefer dogs. BUT these kauai cats were soooo cute and so much fun, and surprisingly very loving. here are a few pictures of them, we had them with us all week and they would wait for us outside our door when we came home.

when we went back in 04 for marriage time, we were trying to identify them again as we stayed in the same vicinity of our old cottages, we think we spotted one or two but in a year, so much can change we weren't sure. we think the tabby was the same one, she was my favorite in 03 and was very loving and would sit in my lap for hours and just purr...in 04 she was not as loving but still friendly so it was hard to tell.

i secretly wanted to smuggle the tabby back with us in 03 but greg talked me out of it.
9.gif

kauai kitties1.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here's one of them playing with the tassels on the umbrella!

kauai kitty2.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and this is the tabby that was my best friend during our 03 trip...

kauai kitty3.JPG

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
lol, Mara. That puppy of yours is so cute! It''s funny because for a second I really did think it was a cat.
6.gif

How neat that you have your own "pets" on vacation. I would so love to go to Hawaii someday...only problem is that you must fly to get there
40.gif
Eek.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I knew the title would be too tempting! I''ll let the dog pic slide b/c that really does look like a cat. Too funny.
People don''t know how loving cats can be. Well, that''s probably b/c most of them like to be left alone. I''ve found that no matter how socialized they are, once they mature, some catsd just lose interest in human kind! I lucked out with 2 of my 3. Vinny MUST be with me at all times licking me. I got no sleep last night. He sleeps on me...even balances on my side...Scotty sleeps between me and my husband...he snores the loudest!

Awesome cat pix everyone!! They are so beautiful!!! Clearly, the superior pet
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Like Mara, I am allergic, so no kitties for me but everyone''s cats are so beautiful.
30.gif
1.gif
I''ve been tempted to try to deal and adopt one for my Elmo (he LOVES kitties), sort of my pet''s pet
2.gif
, but doctor said it''s a really bad idea...I''d have to be on medication all the time plus more inhalers for my asthma.
7.gif

But, uh, MMM, remember one thing: Dog spelled backwards is GOD. ''Nuff said.
9.gif
2.gif
1.gif

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 9
6.gif
8:52 PM
Author: Kamuelamom
Chrono, those pics of baby/cat comparison are toooooo cute! The cat looks like 'huh? Another picture?'
9.gif

This is Missy in the garden. I got it on photobucket now so I hope it works this time.
Missyingarden.jpg
Wauw, Kmom

Your cat is verrrryyyy preeeettttyyyy

Nice shot!!!! He just walks around outside?

EDIT: How the H&%%L did that picture get there???
33.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL. Yes J-Fo, but cats actually *were* gods in some cultures..rightfully so LOL
Plus, dogs just smell a lil''bit LOLOL

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2005 9:57:15 PM
Author: moremoremore
LOL. Yes J-Fo, but cats actually *were* gods in some cultures..rightfully so LOL
Plus, dogs just smell a lil''bit LOLOL
33.gif
Pagans? uh yeah...they''re real role models...
2.gif
...lol

as for dogs smelling, well at least their pee and poo doesn''t lie fermenting in a plastic tray in the house.

hee hee...I just couldn''t resist! Let''s agree to a truce right now...this could get ugly. I love dogs more than people...
37.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!! re: pagans!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, and dog backwards = god is far from that LOLOLOL
Although I certainly agree with you re: liking dogs more than people.
I like NYC rats better than people. Even the big fat rats LOLOL

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
I tell ya..everyone''s kitties beautiful. It''s amazing how you can see the different personalities in them. I hope we get to see more pictures!
1.gif
1.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tell you, everyone's kitties are so beautiful. Their mannerisms are also so adorable.

Here's mine again:
Kitty: still a 8 year old lady
Baby: 9 months old

They still play like this a year later with the baby, now a toddler, laying all over the cat and sometimes trying to ride on her. The poor thing has to put up with so much in her old age! He is clearly so much bigger than her now. Mimi is a 12 pounder but is mostly fur and just super long when stretched out. She takes weekly baths in my laundry room sink and looks very much like Mara's Westie in the cat look-a-like picture when wet after a bath.

kidkitty.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kmom,
That is one lovely cat. How do you handle the fur after she/he''s been outdoors? Mine, being light coloured on the body with all 4 white gloves on her feet is just a mud magnet!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2005 11:32:33 PM
Author: Jennifer5973

Date: 1/8/2005 9:57:15 PM
Author: moremoremore
Plus, dogs just smell a lil'bit LOLOL
33.gif
Pagans? uh yeah...they're real role models...
2.gif
...lol
uh emmmm. . .I am a pagan.
2.gif
Can someone help me post a picture of my little fluffy goddess? I cannot figure out how to reduce the resolution of the pictures I have saved and my digital camera is being uncooperative even after lighting a candle and casting "a work now, god damn it" spell upon it.
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Chrono, your baby is just adorable!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results