shape
carat
color
clarity

NO DOGS ALLOWED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
style="WIDTH: 47.03%; HEIGHT: 73px">

Last one...I won''t bombard all of ya with anymore
12.gif

30.gif
aaaaaaaawwwww
30.gif

she''s ssooooooo cute!!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 4:56:36 AM
Author: Rockchick
This cat is not normal!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

perhaps they are more normal than we think. My kitty sleeps like that.. or just randomly lays around that way.. ALL the time.

stormiebacksmall.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
NONONO!!!! BOMBARDBOMBARDBOMBARD!!!!! That''s exactly why I started this thread!!!!!

Everyone''s fur babies are SOOOOO beautiful!!!!! :)

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
I TOLD you she does it ALL the time..
this is just a sample of all the pics I have of her in this position!

stormie back cutie small.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
diamondsforme.. That is one cute little kitty girl! I love the baby pic!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 8:48:10 AM

style="WIDTH: 47.03%; HEIGHT: 73px">

Last one...I won''t bombard all of ya with anymore
12.gif

30.gif
aaaaaaaawwwww
30.gif

she''s ssooooooo cute!!!
Thank you so much. She is my "child"..and a spoiled rotten brat at that! But I have only myself to blame. If she weren''t so darned cute it wouldn''t be so hard to tell her no!
9.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, thank you MelissaSue. Your's is so cute! I have a picture of Maggie around here (somewhere) from when she was still only 6 months old that has her sitting in the middle of the sofa amongst a pile of pillows and she has this very astute looking expression on her face. All she needs is a diploma, mortar board and wire rimmed glasses and she'd look like a Harvard student...ok..I'm exaggerating a bit about the Harvard part :Þ

And MMM, you have no idea what you're asking, LOL. I have so many on here...AND some that are still on my camera. I'm going to go snoop around and see what else I have
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Uh Oh, trouble.

This is a kitty we had a loooooong time ago.

IMAGE5.JPG

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Here she is hard at work in my office....I''m going to have to force her to relax..lemme tell ya...

CatNap2.jpg

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
After a loooooong day''s work!

CatNap.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 9:30:44 AM
Author: sevens one
Uh Oh, trouble.

hahaha

9.gif
That''s a cute pic!! funny!!!
9.gif

Did she/he ever fell/jump in?

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Watching tv..er..her tv
9.gif

DarnScreen.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
MS,

She looks sooooooo cute like that!!!
30.gif

I love it when they do that!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 9:30:44 AM
Author: sevens one
Uh Oh, trouble.

LOL! That is too funny, Sevens! I would have loved to have seen that in person, hehehehehhee.

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
d''..and a spoiled rotten brat at that! But I have only myself to blame. If she weren''t so darned cute it wouldn''t be so hard to tell her no!
9.gif

Same here!! I can''t resist them anything (don''t want to either)

9.gif
But I don''t care, I just tell everybody that they are "big boned" instead of overweight
9.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
MMM, your kitties are so cute! I just want to scratch their little ears
9.gif
That second pic..the headshot..that is an awesome picture! I would frame that if I were you
1.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two big butts, one little chair

2cats.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maggie goes bonkers on catnip.

1maggie.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata mellows on cat nip.

1matata.jpg

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 3:38:48 AM
Ok just for fun
11.gif
Oh my word, that is priceless! Poor thing.
emteeth.gif
(didn't quote the image, it's the one of your kitty with his torso shaved)

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm...lemme see what else I can dig up...of course if I can''t find anymore I can go take more
11.gif
I made sure my camara had a full charge this morning..hehe

Here she is pretending to be a spy

YaCaughtMe.jpg

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 11:46:21 AM
Author: Matata
Matata mellows on cat nip.
Absolutely cute as can be! Maggie go nuts while she''s playing with it but seems to return to normal when she''s done. Speaking of kitty crack...I need to get some more...

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kitty crack. LOL! How do you get such great pics? My cats stop doing any interesting or cute the moment my finger touches the camera.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 2
6.gif
6.gif
5 PM
Kitty crack. LOL! How do you get such great pics? My cats stop doing any interesting or cute the moment my finger touches the camera.
I think the pics you took look great.
9.gif
I guess I''ve been pretty lucky..I tend to catch her off guard a lot. I wish there was a way to play bits of recordings on here. I have a GREAT mini-movie that I took on my camera of her chasing a lasar pointer dot. She just kept going round and round and round in circles. It was FUNNY! It''s the only thing I can get her to play with. I''ve spent a fortune on toys for her and she turns her furry little nose up at them.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Just so you get some kind of idea as to how big she is..those tiles are 12x12s. When she is fully stretched out she covers about three of them.

Edited to add: LMAO! I just realized how small her head is compared to the rest of her body!!!

WaitingOnFood.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2005 2:27:49 PM
Author: Diamonds4Me

6.gif
6.gif
5 PM
9.gif
I guess I''ve been pretty lucky..I tend to catch her off guard a lot. I wish there was a way to play bits of recordings on here. I have a GREAT mini-movie that I took on my camera of her chasing a lasar pointer dot. She just kept going round and round and round in circles. It was FUNNY! It''s the only thing I can get her to play with. I''ve spent a fortune on toys for her and she turns her furry little nose up at them.
Oh yeah, the toy thing. Maggie is the same way. She loves the laser pointer but also goes nuts if I use a fashlight or even reflections from jewelry. Matata''s all time favorite toy is a foil ball from a Symphony candy bar -- it has to be the almond & toffee bar, not the plain chocolate, and, naturally, it has to be the ubersize, not the small candy bar. So, from time to time I have to make the sacrifice and chow down on an ubersized candy bar just to keep him adequately supplied.
1.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2005 2:56:42 PM

Date: 1/7/2005 2:27:49 PM
Author: Diamonds4Me

6.gif
6.gif
5 PM
9.gif
Oh yeah, the toy thing. Maggie is the same way. She loves the laser pointer but also goes nuts if I use a fashlight or even reflections from jewelry. Matata''s all time favorite toy is a foil ball from a Symphony candy bar -- it has to be the almond & toffee bar, not the plain chocolate, and, naturally, it has to be the ubersize, not the small candy bar. So, from time to time I have to make the sacrifice and chow down on an ubersized candy bar just to keep him adequately supplied.
1.gif
LOL! That''s too funny. At one time ours would only play with yellow peanut M&M''s. It couldn''t be blue, red, orange, etc...it HAD to be yellow or she''d just walk away from it. Are our cats related?????
9.gif
Soooo..I too would have to buy a whole bag of Peanut M&M''s just so she could play with the yellow ones. Boy does she have me trained. When I''d open the bag the first thing I did was pick out all the yellow ones so no one would eat them by accident
20.gif
good grief

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
you guys have me dying over here! These shots and stories are great! I just LOVE cats!!!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
lol, MMM. I love your quote
9.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results