shape
carat
color
clarity

No bling to show yet, but FedEx brought me a Christmas box!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful & i love your sapphire band too!

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
Its gorgeous but agree with the above, an eternity band is just not very practical to wear on your dominant hand, that’s why I switched to a 1,50ct 5 stone (round) band as RHR from idjewelry - no regrets do far! What a lovely gift from DH!

I would love to see a photo of your RHR!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to see a picture of your ring! This is what I’m thinking I might do!
Not the greatest pics but what I have on my phone. It is a shared prong five stone by Memoire. Each stone .40 for a total of 2 carats. I have had it for years, wear it every day and never had a moments trouble with it. The stones are set low so it is very comfortable but definitely gives finger to finger coverage.
539A58A6-4CBC-4E21-B926-DDD35D6EEA53.jpeg

Attachments

• 575C858E-0307-494C-A827-B060A340B972.jpeg
    575C858E-0307-494C-A827-B060A340B972.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 26

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
Not the greatest pics but what I have on my phone. It is a shared prong five stone by Memoire. Each stone .40 for a total of 2 carats. I have had it for years, wear it every day and never had a moments trouble with it. The stones are set low so it is very comfortable but definitely gives finger to finger coverage.

Oh it’s so beautiful, I love it. It looks like the perfect size for a stand-alone ring.

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
0FFDF3A6-D4A9-4B20-8B19-E0BE3FFA02AF.jpeg Here you go, its on my left hand for the picture, I absolutely love it, it’s so comfortable and sparkly - loving Missgotrocks’s 2cttw band, gives a bit more finger coverage

Attachments

• 5CAC07F3-9A89-4B1F-B7F0-BA3A671351F9.jpeg
    5CAC07F3-9A89-4B1F-B7F0-BA3A671351F9.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 20

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
0FFDF3A6-D4A9-4B20-8B19-E0BE3FFA02AF.jpeg Here you go, its on my left hand for the picture, I absolutely love it, it’s so comfortable and sparkly - loving Missgotrocks’s 2cttw band, gives a bit more finger coverage

Love this, it’s beautiful. I’m going to talk to them and see what size I can get for my budget.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Well, what do you like??? We heard all about what your husband wants but what do you want since you've
got the option?

It is lovely but it's about what you will love and want to wear. When it comes right down to it your DH wants you to be thrilled and over the moon with the gift. Which band would make your heart sing?

I think I agree with him that I don’t love this one. I need something with more presence on my hand since I’m wearing it alone. So I think he’s right on the 5 or 7 stone. My budget is $4000, so I need to figure out what I can do with that amount!

That's a great budget to find a ring that you will love wearing daily.

Both stunning options. :kiss2:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great gift!! The ring looks beautiful and elegant on you. However I would pick something different as you obviously do not love it. Your husband does not love it either. And an eternity is not practical for everyday work if you are not willing to having constantly need to swap damaged stones. Good luck with your search

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
I think I agree with him that I don’t love this one. I need something with more presence on my hand since I’m wearing it alone. So I think he’s right on the 5 or 7 stone. My budget is $4000, so I need to figure out what I can do with that amount!

It’s all about what YOU would like. I would love a 5 stone MRB band for myself ;-). What you would want to wear daily if that’s what you’re looking for?

NatashaL

Rough_Rock
Maybe you already said, but can you go find a 5 stone and try it on to compare...or anything else to see what you actually like? I just had a ring custom made for me. And I wasn’t 100% sold. But I tried other rings on with it and figured out what I needed tweaked. I’ve worn it now for about a week and a half and love it more. (Still sending for tweaks). But wearing it more and looking at it in different lights PLUS trying and looking at different rings helped me decide. Good luck. It’s a hard decision bc what you have is gorg. Using my hands a lot all day, I wouldn’t want diamonds on the palm side but that’s ME. Keep us updated.

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
Maybe you already said, but can you go find a 5 stone and try it on to compare...or anything else to see what you actually like? I just had a ring custom made for me. And I wasn’t 100% sold. But I tried other rings on with it and figured out what I needed tweaked. I’ve worn it now for about a week and a half and love it more. (Still sending for tweaks). But wearing it more and looking at it in different lights PLUS trying and looking at different rings helped me decide. Good luck. It’s a hard decision bc what you have is gorg. Using my hands a lot all day, I wouldn’t want diamonds on the palm side but that’s ME. Keep us updated.

I think I really want a ring for the right hand, and this one isn’t it. I have not been able to try a five stone on in person yet. I just want everything! I want to keep this one AND get a five stone! Lol

NatashaL

Rough_Rock
I think I really want a ring for the right hand, and this one isn’t it. I have not been able to try a five stone on in person yet. I just want everything! I want to keep this one AND get a five stone! Lol

Hahaha girl same!! I think if you aren’t in love by now, it’s time to move on. IMO. You can build what you want. That’s pretty exciting to me.

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
Hahaha girl same!! I think if you aren’t in love by now, it’s time to move on. IMO. You can build what you want. That’s pretty exciting to me.

Me too! I just want so many things...lol!!! I need a job in a jewelry store. Haha

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results