shape
carat
color
clarity

No bling to show yet, but FedEx brought me a Christmas box!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh im so excited for you! Please keep us posted !

Snow White

Rough_Rock
oh lucky you! this is excatly my dream.
but I am affraid it wont 'happen :)

So exiting for you !!!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Open the box!!!
No don't.... not really. Im just kind of impatiently waiting lol

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I can't wait to see what's inside it :kiss2::kiss2:

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you just casually set it on the counter for him to wrap and put under the tree for you to open (tonite? or) tomorrow?

NatashaL

Rough_Rock
I hope you get to open it tonight. The suspense!!!!!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I would not be able to wait. I would open it and just tell my husband that it already came open... :lol: Hope you will come back and show us what was in the mysterious box.

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
Did you just casually set it on the counter for him to wrap and put under the tree for you to open (tonite? or) tomorrow?

He bought it, so I had to pretend like I didn’t notice where the box was from :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
94514F43-FCF0-47EB-8A66-A83D6645A826.jpeg It’s a 3 ct Emerald cut eternity band, but my husband didn’t order in time to get it in my size, so he ordered it for me to open on Christmas but I have to send back for the right size. He’s not sure he likes it - he kind of wants me to change it to a 5 or 7 stone so I can get bigger diamonds in it. He kind of doesn’t like the emerald cuts either and wants me to change to round. I guess he spoke to Yeukutiel who basically just had him order this so I would have something to open and then told me to change it to whatever I want - within the same price range obviously! What to do?!?

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
94514F43-FCF0-47EB-8A66-A83D6645A826.jpeg It’s a 3 ct Emerald cut eternity band, but my husband didn’t order in time to get it in my size, so he ordered it for me to open on Christmas but I have to send back for the right size. He’s not sure he likes it - he kind of wants me to change it to a 5 or 7 stone so I can get bigger diamonds in it. He kind of doesn’t like the emerald cuts either and wants me to change to round. I guess he spoke to Yeukutiel who basically just had him order this so I would have something to open and then told me to change it to whatever I want - within the same price range obviously! What to do?!?

Editing to add that this will be for a right hand ring, not for my wedding ring stack! Ladies, tell me what to do!

Last edited:

NatashaL

Rough_Rock
Editing to add that this will be for a right hand ring, not for my wedding ring stack! Ladies, tell me what to do!

I was just going to ask where you wear it. First off, it’s gorg as is! I think it would look very elegant on your right hand all by itself. The big question is, do you love it. This is actually an opportunity to get exactly what you want from what it sounds. Can you show us on your hand without other rings...while hand.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Well, what do you like??? We heard all about what your husband wants but what do you want since you've
got the option?

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful! Well, what do you like??? We heard all about what your husband wants but what do you want since you've
got the option?

I think I agree with him that I don’t love this one. I need something with more presence on my hand since I’m wearing it alone. So I think he’s right on the 5 or 7 stone. My budget is $4000, so I need to figure out what I can do with that amount!

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
I was just going to ask where you wear it. First off, it’s gorg as is! I think it would look very elegant on your right hand all by itself. The big question is, do you love it. This is actually an opportunity to get exactly what you want from what it sounds. Can you show us on your hand without other rings...while hand.

8827246A-87FD-4523-9142-B5C6F7DD09EB.jpeg 769D9C38-2298-4424-B6EB-F1C9B15C52FB.jpeg

I’m going to wear on my right ring finger - this one is just too small to try on there.

NatashaL

Rough_Rock
I think I agree with him that I don’t love this one. I need something with more presence on my hand since I’m wearing it alone. So I think he’s right on the 5 or 7 stone. My budget is $4000, so I need to figure out what I can do with that amount!

There is your answer! Yay for you! There is plenty you can find for $4000 that will dazzle that right hand! Yay.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing as luxurious as an eternity band but I chose a five stone round brilliant for my right hand. If you are right handed, it is of course your dominant hand. Opening doors, car doors, grocery carts etc. can damage the palm side stones. With a five stone, you can certainly get larger stones
Hopefully some folks with right hand eternity bands will chime in with their experiences. That was just my fear and reasoning for not going with an eternity for a right hand ring but they may actually have a different perspective if they have and wear one. Lucky you to have options!
No matter, it was a lovely gift and I am sure you will decide which route to go. Can’t wait to see what you decide!

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
Nothing as luxurious as an eternity band but I chose a five stone round brilliant for my right hand. If you are right handed, it is of course your dominant hand. Opening doors, car doors, grocery carts etc. can damage the palm side stones. With a five stone, you can certainly get larger stones
Hopefully some folks with right hand eternity bands will chime in with their experiences. That was just my fear and reasoning for not going with an eternity for a right hand ring but they may actually have a different perspective if they have and wear one. Lucky you to have options!
No matter, it was a lovely gift and I am sure you will decide which route to go. Can’t wait to see what you decide!

I would love to see a picture of your ring! This is what I’m thinking I might do!

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
Its gorgeous but agree with the above, an eternity band is just not very practical to wear on your dominant hand, that’s why I switched to a 1,50ct 5 stone (round) band as RHR from idjewelry - no regrets do far! What a lovely gift from DH!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results