shape
carat
color
clarity

Nicky Hilton and Christine Baumgartner

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
You guys are great.
This Thread has given me such good laughs.
I'm a big fan of silliness.

PS- I think B. Spears is trying too much to be like Madonna. She is even wearing a rosary for a necklace. Atleast Madonna was Catholic!!
9.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Remember a year or so ago when Richard became upset that a dude was making fun of him at the airport, and he bitch slapped him? And the guy he assaulted was an Ultimate Fighter? Gotta love it.

"Deal a Meal changed mah life"

reena

Ideal_Rock
lol, mrsfrk! you are cracking me up. i love that you just used the phrase "bitch slap".

reena

Ideal_Rock
Okay, i just checked out thesmokinggun.com on this topic, and when i read the first line of the article i literally burst out laughing/snorting. (it was a really weird sound, i'm not quite sure how to describe it. /idealbb/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif) mr. reena (shall we call him "reeno"?) is looking at me with a very concerned expression on his face right now. ( "are . . . you . . . choking? do . . . you . . . need . . . medical . . . assistance?") the article begins as such:

"Arrested in March for b-slapping a Harley Davidson salesman/ex-con/cage wrestler at an Arizona airport, Richard Simmons is now officially in the legal clear." LOL--what? can you possibly imagine three more bone-chilling descriptors for a single human being? he did hard time, sells hogs AND cage wrestles. (what the frick IS cage wrestling, anyway? sounds barbaric and utterly terrifying. /idealbb/images/smilies/errrr.gif) yeah, wise choice there, ricky.

the description of the bitch-slapping incident:

"The trouble started when Farney (6' 1" and 255 pounds) spotted Simmons (5' 7", 155 pounds) and called out, 'Look, Richard Simmons. Drop your bags, let's rock to the 50's.' According to a Phoenix Police Department incident report, Simmons responded by walking over to Farney and announcing, "It's not nice to make fun of people with issues." He then slapped Farney in the kisser."

LOL! i would have paid some serious dough to witness that.

here's a shot of the cage-wrestling, hog-selling, big house bitch-slapee:

0525042inside1.jpg

0525042inside2.jpg
and here's our man ricky looking a little worse for wear. (looks like he dealt himself one too many big macs, if you ask me.) don't know what he's doing all the way over there on the right side of the screen but i'm too lazy to fix it.

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
R. Diddy was just straight up representin' for all his homies with 'issues'.

Have you ever seen him on Letterman, in his tank top and wee striped shorts, a pained look on his face as David pokes fun. (I think he oils up before appearing, too
rolleyes.gif
).

I like the slappee/slapper, left/right tableau.

reena

Ideal_Rock
lol lol lol

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Reena - yeah.. the SECOND Britney dress was the one I was talking about.. but I really did see somewhere that THAT one is Monique L'hullier!! I don't know if the first one is too. THe first dress is not that bad, but Britney should have washed her hair for her wedding.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh! I didn't see MY dress in here when I posted my last post about Britney.. I'm so much classier than Britney spears huh?

The Melissa Sweet gown IS a little bit A-line.. but not at all poofy. I hate poofy. I could just look at that picture of that gown all day.. Its just SO freaking pretty. I just LOVE it.

malldress%20ad.jpg

This is the dress that I found similiar to it. Its just NOT as pretty. The Melissa Sweet gown is around $2500-$3000 though and this one.. I've seen it online at a "discount" website for $800.. I think they claimed it retailed at like $1100 or something. I haven't gone to try it on in person yet..

AND I was definitely looking at dresses WAY before i was engaged. So you can too!!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
see this is the monique l'huilier gown I'm talking about. Its from THe Knot magazine Spring/Summer 2004.. Its the one britney is wearing right?

lhuillierskanky.jpg

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
According to the esteemed folks at People magazine, the first Britney dress is Lhullier as well.

I'm cracking up that you named that attachment "Lhullierskanky". Hee-hee. She's soooooo trashy.

I still look at wedding dresses, and I'm married.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Hmm...I know! MAYBE Britney got the second dress as a FREE GIFT with purchase of her first gown. Because the Monique L'hullier people couldn't get rid it.
1.gif
Its just hideous.

AND SKANKY! My fiance doesn't understand what skanky means... I should show him Britney spears as an illustration of skanky.

Melissa

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, melissa sue, i think the second dress you posted (the melissa sweet lookalike) is really pretty! i mean, you'd have to see it in person, but it looks like it could be very nice. ahhh--choice, choices, choices! i'm not sure i'm looking forward to all of these choices!

britney is the definition of skank.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
The "look alike" dress is by Forever Bridals. It DOES look better in person, although I sitll have not tried it on.

malldresscollage.jpg

These are the pics of it from the mannequin at the tuxedo shop in my mall. If/When I go try it on, I'll take pics then too, so you can see it for real.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results