shape
carat
color
clarity

News_Girl''s James Allen/Danhov ME29

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
absolutely love it, news_girl! that setting looks like it was custom made for that stone.

and it's a gorgeous size on your finger - 'generous' without being excessive.

just perfect. :)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! And congrats!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ohmigosh, it''s freakin'' gorgeous!!
36.gif

abefroman

Rough_Rock
I like the Danhov''s they are nice rings!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
such a lovely ring

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Its gorgeous!!! It looks BIG on your finger. Congratulations!!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is gorgeous and I love the profile
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MaryCarolyn

Rough_Rock
News Girl--
I love this setting and am considering it myself. I was wondering if you have picked out a wedding band and if so, how it fits with the e-ring. I LOVE how low the e-ring sits, but wonder if it will make finding a band harder, or if it will have to be curved. JA suggests a "matching" band, but I was curious to see if anyone had seen the two together and if they actually sit flush.
Congrats & beautiful ring!!

MC

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stone and setting!!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/28/2009 11:00:36 AM
Author: MaryCarolyn
News Girl--

I love this setting and am considering it myself. I was wondering if you have picked out a wedding band and if so, how it fits with the e-ring. I LOVE how low the e-ring sits, but wonder if it will make finding a band harder, or if it will have to be curved. JA suggests a ''matching'' band, but I was curious to see if anyone had seen the two together and if they actually sit flush.

MC

Hi MaryCarolyn!

Almost any wedding band will sit flush. I''ve tried an eternity band and a plain band on with my engagement ring and both fit beneath the setting just fine. The height is probably only 2 or 3 MMs so you can''t choose anything too thick, but this delicate of a setting deserves an equally delicate wedding band. FI is planning on purchasing the matching band from James Allen but that certainly doesn''t mean that you would have to. Good luck and keep me posted!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, that is a gorgeous ring! Congratulations!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty
30.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
oh my...it''s so beautiful!!! that profile is to die for!!!!
30.gif
congratulations on your engagement!!

btw, your sheltie is adorable!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, I love it!!!
1.gif

MaryCarolyn

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 12:12:03 AM
Author: news_girl
Date: 7/28/2009 11:00:36 AM

Author: MaryCarolyn

News Girl--

I love this setting and am considering it myself. I was wondering if you have picked out a wedding band and if so, how it fits with the e-ring. I LOVE how low the e-ring sits, but wonder if it will make finding a band harder, or if it will have to be curved. JA suggests a ''matching'' band, but I was curious to see if anyone had seen the two together and if they actually sit flush.

MC

Hi MaryCarolyn!

Almost any wedding band will sit flush. I''ve tried an eternity band and a plain band on with my engagement ring and both fit beneath the setting just fine. The height is probably only 2 or 3 MMs so you can''t choose anything too thick, but this delicate of a setting deserves an equally delicate wedding band. FI is planning on purchasing the matching band from James Allen but that certainly doesn''t mean that you would have to. Good luck and keep me posted!

Thanks for the info! I do like the matching JA band and agree that delicate is the way to go with the band. So excited to get mine!
Again, beautiful ring and stone!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love that ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results