shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie Question - Picture of Vera Wang settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sashabella

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am new to this site. I have fallen in love with a Vera Wang setting but not the price tag. Does anyone know where I can find a photo of Vera Wang engagement rings on the internet? I am interested in one of the brilliant cut stone rings. I have a good designed but I am scared to trust him to make it without a photo.

As well, does anyone know about GemScan? It''s a Toronto based appraisal service.

Thanks so much!
Sasha

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey sashabella!! welcome to ps!!
35.gif

vera wang has been discussed before here. hope this helps!!
2.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
There are some pictures here: LINK

Sashabella

Rough_Rock
Thank you. The Vera Wang site doesn''t have the ring I want (I saw it at Birks in Toronto). The header in the old thread has the ring but, when I magnify it, all the detail is lost!! I was hoping to find a better picture somewhere.

It''s a soliaire with micropave under the centre stone. It just out about .1mm from under the stone to add some "flash." The stone I would like to place in the setting is a 1.22 brilliant stone, ideal cut, F colour, VS1. I am just scared to give my jeweller verbal directions!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results