shape
carat
color
clarity

New Whiteflash 3.40 tcw Custom Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowzers! Now that''s a band!
9.gif
Congrats!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy gauc!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Wow, just gorgeous. I''d love one myself!

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the sizer (please ignore the coloring):

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, here it is:

Sizer2.jpg

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
VERY close hand shot (I am not good at this):

Hand250.jpg

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Another Whiteflash pic:

Finished Eternity Band 2.jpg

adrienneg

Shiny_Rock
That is insanely beautiful! Wow, my heart just skipped a few beats. Congratulations!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Drooool!!! I seriously want one and am getting eternity envy! Hmmmm, how long would it take to save up to eternitize my 5-stone?!

Reenie

Rough_Rock
That is just beautiful. The sparkle looks amazing. Enjoy wearing it!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
oh Shelly...I''m so excited for you. PLEASE MORE HAND PICS
3.gif

It looks beautiful in the WF PICS but also on your hand. We all want more pics!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 4:37:52 AM
Author: kcoursolle
Drooool!!! I seriously want one and am getting eternity envy! Hmmmm, how long would it take to save up to eternitize my 5-stone?!

and I want your ring! I''m already looking into .30ct stones...LOL. I would have to do it on the sneak
31.gif

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I love just looking at it.

Army Mom - I''m glad you had to look for the sizer. I was concerned about it being noticeable at first. I was having trouble removing the ring I usually wear on my right hand because my knuckle is close to 1/2 size bigger than my finger. I went back and forth about what size to get for the eternity band but ended up going up 1/4 size (better too big than too small with an eternity band). When I got it, it just slipped around too much for me. I took it locally to several places for sizing beads. Since it is platinum, I wanted platinum beads put in but most places needed to send it out to get that done because they didn''t do platinum work in their own shops. I did find one place that could do it in-shop but his idea to fix the problem was permanent and I wanted something I could remove if I chose to. I finally decided to just take it back to Whiteflash (they had the best ideas as to how to make it fit from anyone I had talked with) so they could see exactly how it was fitting. They checked it out, decided they could do the horseshoe sizer, had me try it on a couple of times during the process of inserting it for proper fit, and were done in two hours or so (can''t remember exactly how long since I was busy looking at beautiful diamonds while they worked). But I loved that I could just wait and take it with me.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 11:10:41 PM
Author: shelleydog

VERY close hand shot (I am not good at this):
I can assure you, there is nothing wrong with this picture, and we need more!
9.gif

Swoonable, just swoonable.....
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s just gorgeous. Is the horse shoe sizer comfortable?

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Yes, surprisingly so. Before the sizer, my ring slipped all over the place but the thing that I didn''t like the most was when it wasn''t straight - one side would be lower than the other on my finger (I don''t know if I explained that right). The sizer keeps it perfectly still and straight. My finger swells quite a bit but as my finger swells, the sizer just expands out. When my finger is really cold, meaning small, I can see space between the sizer and the ring but no one else seems to be able to see it. I like my rings on the loose side so I was concern this "fitting" would bother me but it doesn''t.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
shelley, it''s just drop dead gorgeous! Did you feel light headed when you opened the box? I think I''d stop breathing if I ever saw that inside a ring box with my name on it!

We need MORE PICS! from every angle.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!!! Enjoy your gorgeous new band!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
shelley - that ring is fab-u-lous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!! I just love WF. Thank god I don''t live close to that place!
emsmile.gif

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
I will get more pictures today when the sun is out. My husband thinks he likes the profile the most because you can see each entire diamond - I like the arrows from the top.

Gemgirl - I was excited but scared when I opened the box. I had obsessed about the size so long I was petrified it would be too small and then it ended up being a little big!

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Katiedid - I''m glad I don''t live near Whiteflash either since I would go there all the time. I like in Ohio but was able to arrange my business schedule so I could go there to let Leon look at the ring to determine the best way to size it.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow how beautiful! So many beautiful arrows on one finger!
30.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! that is so gorgeous - i have a 10 pointer, and i wondered how a 20 pointer would look....it''s absolutely incredible! I would love love love to see some more hand shots on you!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I am definitely looking forward to more photos as well... can you tell us, how wide the band is?

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
oh simply gorgeous!!! i want one!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is breathtaking. I love it and WF did a beautiful job.

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! I want one!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results