shape
carat
color
clarity

New To This..My Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2008 8:04:50 PM
Author: Mrs.Taddeo
hey guys and gals...these are stock pictures of the rings..not the exact same rings i have, but pretty similar in carat, size, etc.

i will post actual pictures as soon as i get my digital camera back from repair..

sorry for the mistake..this is my first post
15.gif
That''s ok, but here we show what we own, not what we don''t. So when you get your digital camera post away.
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to comment that people on here post shots taken by Leon, Mark Morrell, Quest, WF, etc. all the time!!! I really wish people wouldn''t jump on a newcomer and accuse them of being a troll just because they post a stock picture. I see nothing wrong with asking, "Is that a stock picture or your actual ring?" and give the poor person a chance to answer before making accusations.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Diamondseeker...she said those were her rings, read her original posting if you don''t believe me. If those rings were just fillers till she got her digi-cam back, why not fess up to that from the start? Or, better yet, why not wait until you have pictures to share before posting! I mean, really, she was writing the posting anyway, it would have taken her a minute to clarify pre-post that those were not her *actual* rings but rather like pieces (which, knowing what we know about the 4c''s and finger size, without accurate stats could be miles and miles away from a similar piece in reality) and I''m willing to bet if we all had sat there and drooled over her diamonds, she would have never corrected us or herself!
A lot of people lurk before they jump in with their diamonds. I think that what she did was wrong, she phrased her posting in such a way that attempted to make us think "those are her diamonds"...its not like she took the picture from websiteA and said "similar to my ring"...no, she said "ring1 (current) and ring2 (previous marriage)" and went so far as to apologize for the bad quality pictures!! Come on!! People that take LM rings, or MM, or Quest, or WF usually do so in SMTR, but preface their posting with "coming soon" or something along those lines--they don''t just copy and paste the photo from the original website and claim it for their own! Maybe in the beginning, judging by those pictures alone, we did speculate that in fact she was trolling but now there is no assumption on our part, because she has confirmed those arent her rings....

If she has those rings, or pieces similar to them, then I cant wait to see the ligit rings...but...who knows at this point...

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 12:17:51 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Diamondseeker...she said those were her rings, read her original posting if you don''t believe me. If those rings were just fillers till she got her digi-cam back, why not fess up to that from the start? Or, better yet, why not wait until you have pictures to share before posting! I mean, really, she was writing the posting anyway, it would have taken her a minute to clarify pre-post that those were not her *actual* rings but rather like pieces (which, knowing what we know about the 4c''s and finger size, without accurate stats could be miles and miles away from a similar piece in reality) and I''m willing to bet if we all had sat there and drooled over her diamonds, she would have never corrected us or herself!
A lot of people lurk before they jump in with their diamonds. I think that what she did was wrong, she phrased her posting in such a way that attempted to make us think ''those are her diamonds''...its not like she took the picture from websiteA and said ''similar to my ring''...no, she said ''ring1 (current) and ring2 (previous marriage)'' and went so far as to apologize for the bad quality pictures!! Come on!! People that take LM rings, or MM, or Quest, or WF usually do so in SMTR, but preface their posting with ''coming soon'' or something along those lines--they don''t just copy and paste the photo from the original website and claim it for their own! Maybe in the beginning, judging by those pictures alone, we did speculate that in fact she was trolling but now there is no assumption on our part, because she has confirmed those arent her rings....

If she has those rings, or pieces similar to them, then I cant wait to see the ligit rings...but...who knows at this point...
I thought the apology for the bad quality pics was weird, they were clear pics, i didn''t understand what that was all about. i would have just waited until i had my digital cameral back (around our house we must have about 5, so to me it''s also weird that you could not have one somewhere) before i posted something anyway. if i was bragging about my ring, i would want to show exactly MY ring, but whatever, perhaps at this point we are beating a dead horse.

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
I have to agree with diamondseeker. There is no reason why you have to scare off a newbe, just because someone feels like picking a fight. If you don''t believe that she "actually owns" those rings, don''t feed into the fact that she wants some attention. However, if she does show all of you that she has those rings and her camera is actually broken... You guys are all going to feel terrible for saying that shes a troll, and that shes a liar, etc. I''m a total new ps''er myself. If I had honestly made the mistake, I would probably never comeback here with the post that you all left.
8.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Both those pictures looked very familiar to me and this morning I realized why. In my search for a setting, I can accross Diamondringforever.com
The photos are from there.

Here''s a link to the pear http://www.diamondringforever.com/big_diamond_4096.htm hanshots and everything.

Now, maybe she does have the same rings from the same place, i dunno. but the exact same D, s12, 3.01 pear with the same measurements is still for sale
in that setting.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2008 9:17:14 AM
Author: elle_chris
Both those pictures looked very familiar to me and this morning I realized why. In my search for a setting, I can accross Diamondringforever.com
The photos are from there.

Here''s a link to the pear http://www.diamondringforever.com/big_diamond_4096.htm hanshots and everything.

Now, maybe she does have the same rings from the same place, i dunno. but the exact same D, s12, 3.01 pear with the same measurements is still for sale
in that setting.
Oh wow Elle! Amazing find! Yes, that''s HER ring!
6.gif

Ugh. I hate when posters post fake rings.
38.gif
20.gif

Ali

Shiny_Rock
When Mrs.Taddeo is ready to post pictures of her own rings, she can start another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results