clarity

New shots in my inbox

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
wow! that is gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's just amazing, I can't wait for real life shots!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
What a remarkable stone and simple, perfect setting! I bet it will look fantastic on your neck.

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my. After seeing this example of Jeff's work I'm not sure I want to spend money on colored stones from other sources anymore. :-o The aqua far surpasses anything else I have seen in person. Overall, Jeff's photo is pretty much spot on for color. There's just a hint of green that is more noticeable in dim and incandescent light.

For my pictures of the completed piece: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jeff-white-aquamarine-in-brian-gavin-pendant.168071/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jeff-white-aquamarine-in-brian-gavin-pendant.168071/[/URL]

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I saw this thread last night, on my iphone, while I was waiting for my son after a football game. I was so stunned by it, in small
size, I wouldn't even let myself post until I could get to my desktop and see it in all it's glory. It is stunning. I am speechless, and boy that doesn't happen much! :naughty: Everything about this piece is perfect. I love the bail and the setting. The cut of the stone takes my breath away.

I have loved Jeff's stones since I saw Neatfreaks (I think) asscher cut light blue sapphire. I wish I could have bought that one when she sold it, but I missed the posting. Jeff seems to cut the best colored stones. I am in love with this aqua. Congratulations Thbmok, it is a wonderful perfect piece! I have one pendant that won't come off the chain (but not fixed) and I think this is so wonderful. I am guessing
that is the case with your pendant. You never have to worry about it dropping on the floor when taking it off or losing it.

Did I say, LOVE LOVE LOVE It? Please post some neck shots and generally a lot more photos when you have this baby in your hands. I am so looking forward to them!

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Good guess! The pendant slides on the chain but does not come off. Brian executed the design beautifully, and I'm still stunned by the color and cut of the stone every time I look at it. Jeff did a great job.

The stone does have a minor "flaw" though. As the stone is meant for a pendant, I told Jeff that I'm fine with inclusions as long as they don't have any impact on durability and the stone faces up eye clean. Jeff cut the stone to leave a "healed" inclusion in the pavilion to preserve as much face up size as possible, and is confident that it'll not affect the durability or performance of the stone.

This is actually my first stone with a "healed" inclusion, and Jeff is absolutely correct as far as performance goes. I only saw the "healed" inclusion as I was trying to take pictures of the inclusions for my records. It's only apparent when the stone is face down and at certain angles in good light.

Now you see it:
healed.png
healed2.png
healed3.png
healed4.png

Now you don't:
aquapendantsunlightcloseup.png

The "healed" inclusion is in the pavilion at 6 o'clock in the face up picture. The black/grey areas are reflections from my camera. The camera had to be within 3 inches to get such high resolution shots.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results