shape
carat
color
clarity

New sapphire eternity band (using as spacer)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2008 7:36:49 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
Thanks sera, gothgrrl and lauren! Lauren, if I ever come across a thin baguette band like you have, I'm buying it on the spot. I am in love with your band! And I'm not surpised at all that you like to rock climb, we all know you're a cool chica :)
Well, thank you!
1.gif

I'm actually about to buy a second baguette band from Tuscany Jewelers here in TX. I've been just wearing the one I have with my e-ring, and I think a second 1 mm band on the other side will look awesome! Plus, it's extremely affordable, and I know they always have loads of them.

They don't have an online store, but you might be able to contact them by their website - http://www.tuscanyjewelers.com/view_doc.php?view_doc=2

My husband found my original ring at the Stonebriar Mall location.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those rings look beautiful - i love the contrast of the Blue with all the white - looks lovely!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I really like it
5.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
You are all so sweet, thanks! Lauren, thank you THANK YOU for the link to their site, I am going to give them a call--I love the idea of having several thin stackable bands in various shapes and colors. I think another thin baguette band would look fantastic with your set, you could mix it up and wear one on either side of your e-ring or two in between your e-ring and w-band. Or one on either side of your wedding band...bands are too much fun!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I love the french cut band -- and really love the story behind it!!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
NEL - Your rings are SOOOO beautiful. I just love your e-ring and setting - I would never be able to drive a car if I had a ring like that - I''d be too busy starting at it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Elegant. Timeless.
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
I just
30.gif
your entire set - it is gorgeous! And the sapphire ring is yummy, I don''t think it''s too thin at all. It all looks perfect to me!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2008 5:07:00 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
You are all so sweet, thanks! Lauren, thank you THANK YOU for the link to their site, I am going to give them a call--I love the idea of having several thin stackable bands in various shapes and colors. I think another thin baguette band would look fantastic with your set, you could mix it up and wear one on either side of your e-ring or two in between your e-ring and w-band. Or one on either side of your wedding band...bands are too much fun!
Have you called Tuscany Jewelers yet?
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love a little color in a wedding set!
18.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the new sapp. band and I think it looks really nice with the other two rings. Beautiful!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
ppretty! I love your bands! I want that sapphire one so badly! your sentiment behind it is fantastic too. Great set & your hands look great! keep climbing!! Who cares if your manicure is perfect--climbing is FUN!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
I just adore all of the symbolism behind the new band!
4.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Your set was on of my FAVES on PS, but now it is FOR SURE!!!!! I really luuurve it!
18.gif
30.gif
30.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
The sapphire band looks so great with your set
30.gif
I love the added color! And the sentimental values of the band are just too cool!!!

cookielipz

Rough_Rock
Hi New England,

I''ve been married 8 months now and my eternity ring is starting to leave a dent in two of the prongs of my ering! Is that normal. I know that my wband kind of takes over my ering anyway, but I just noticed this yesterday. How did you go about finding the spacer idea?

cookie

gedean

Shiny_Rock
I too am thinking of getting a spacer because I heard that eternities tend to scratch as well.

Your rings are lovely!
36.gif
They really add to your ering!

And ditto on being hard on your hand. I am too....but doesnt mean a girl cant still love her sparklies hehe...
31.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Hi, cookie--you''ll find that eternity eating away at prongs is a common complaint for some. At first I was worried about the safety of my e-ring, but after doing some research here on PS I learned that so long is your ring is platinum and no metal is lost, it''s not really a safety issue, just an aesthetic one. I''m extremely attached to my e-ring, so I didn''t really like that it was changing form, haha. I thought I would just put a very thin (1mm) platinum spacer between the two rings, then decided that I wanted something more meaningful and that''s why I started thinking about sapphires.

I originally planned to buy a diamond nad sapphire band, but because I already had a diamond e-ring and diamond w-band, the diamond and sapphire band was too busy. So I just went with sapphires.

I just wanted something thin, something channel set (so only the platinum was exposed) and something that sat low--below the prongs of my w-band. When I found this estate ring I knew it was perfect.

You can have any type of spacer--a plain band, a thin gemstone ring, a thin diamond channel set band or you can not worry about it at all. Eventually the prongs will get to the point where they don''t rub down any more metal and so long as you put your e-ring on so it faces your diamond band the same way every day, the rubbing shouldn''t be too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results