carat
color
clarity

New Ring for my ACA

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @LLJsmom - your new 3 stone ring is gorgeous

Thank you @GeorgieQ you are so right that the wider / more substantial pieces are more comfortable to wear. I really notice thin bands now. Look out more upgrades down the road . Ha Ha.

Thank you @Natylad I am glad your mom never regretted getting her sturdier setting. I do like diamonds in yellow gold.

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
@marcy, I love this setting! Would you mind sharing which setting it is? Thank you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your stone looks very large!!! Great on your hand!!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @canuk-gal I keep thinking my diamond looks a little bigger.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently found loose prongs on my ering so I decided to move my diamond to a chunkier setting. My diamond is a 1.52 F VS1 ACA. I have several bands I really like so I needed a ring that would go well with them. After much debate I found the perfect ring at Stuller and was delighted when Brittany at Whiteflash indicated they could order this setting in for me. I am thrilled with the results. The ring is a solid piece and I really like the 6 prongs on my round diamond.

My bands are a 3 pointers and a 5 pointers channel set bands, a custom 3 pointer Danielle all from Whiteflash and a Tiffany Etoile band.

I can't thank Brittany at Whiteflash enough for her patience with me - I swear I changed my mind 3 times a day for several weeks before I decided what I wanted and then luckily found it at Stuller.

New Ring 2.jpeg

Wonderful setting marcy and it is absolutely perfect with your other rings. Great choice!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very nice, @marcy! Congratulations!

I love a 1.5ct diamond - substantial and classy without being gaudy. It's a great size and looks very elegant on you!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@marcy wow this looks gorgeous on you! This setting was meant for you and looks perfect on you! And your diamond is just stunning and I love all of your bands!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Catmom - it brightened my day while a blizzard is raging outside

Thank you @mrs-b I know a 1.5 is small by PS standards but it seems to be the perfect size for me

Thank you @bling_dream19 when I found that setting I knew it was the one

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I’m really loving the yellow gold! And I’m sure it is super comfortable!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @headlight It is a very comfortable ring.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I just love your wedding set! The bands are all gorgeous and look stunning with your gorgeous diamond! I love an F VS1! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks wonderful! I love the width.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

oakleaf

Shiny_Rock
Hi @marcy , I am thinking about this setting for my diamond reset. Can you tell me how many mm wide the setting is and is it comfortable to wear? I think your diamond looks amazing in it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @marcy , I am thinking about this setting for my diamond reset. Can you tell me how many mm wide the setting is and is it comfortable to wear? I think your diamond looks amazing in it!

Hi @oakleaf79 the band is 3.7mm wide and is very comfortable to wear. It feels like a solid ring and I am quite happy with it. It is from Stuller's - here is the link to it

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
It looks fantastic with every one of those bands! Great choice!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @RMOO - I do enjoy swapping out bands.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results