shape
carat
color
clarity

New Ring for my ACA

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently found loose prongs on my ering so I decided to move my diamond to a chunkier setting. My diamond is a 1.52 F VS1 ACA. I have several bands I really like so I needed a ring that would go well with them. After much debate I found the perfect ring at Stuller and was delighted when Brittany at Whiteflash indicated they could order this setting in for me. I am thrilled with the results. The ring is a solid piece and I really like the 6 prongs on my round diamond.

My bands are a 3 pointers and a 5 pointers channel set bands, a custom 3 pointer Danielle all from Whiteflash and a Tiffany Etoile band.

I can't thank Brittany at Whiteflash enough for her patience with me - I swear I changed my mind 3 times a day for several weeks before I decided what I wanted and then luckily found it at Stuller.

New Ring 2.jpeg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are lovely. Wear them in good health.

I recently found loose prongs on my ering so I decided to move my diamond to a chunkier setting. My diamond is a 1.52 F VS1 ACA. I have several bands I really like so I needed a ring that would go well with them. After much debate I found the perfect ring at Stuller and was delighted when Brittany at Whiteflash indicated they could order this setting in for me. I am thrilled with the results. The ring is a solid piece and I really like the 6 prongs on my round diamond.

My bands are a 3 pointers and a 5 pointers channel set bands, a custom 3 pointer Danielle all from Whiteflash and a Tiffany Etoile band.

I can't thank Brittany at Whiteflash enough for her patience with me - I swear I changed my mind 3 times a day for several weeks before I decided what I wanted and then luckily found it at Stuller.

New Ring 2.jpeg

Great choice! Your ring pairs beautifully will all of your bands.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about your set.
Easy to see why you chose this stuller setting - it’s beautiful!
:love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a well-made setting! Looks lovely with all your bands!

Tayberry

Shiny_Rock
Classic beauty!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it @marcy There's just something special about the classic soli with a substantial shank. Right up my alley!! Love it and your diamond is gorgeous!!!
Enjoy!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic choice & I absolutely love it with your bands :kiss2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AnastasiaBeaverhausen thank you. I really like my bands so they determine what ring I can choose

@Rfisher thank you. I looked through so many sites and knew this ring was it the minute I saw it

@tyty333 thank you. The ring is definitely solid so should wear well.

@Tayberry thank you. Solitaires do tend to go with almost anything.

@Slick1 thank you. I recently only seem to like a solid piece of jewelry. I told my husband my diamond seemed larger and brighter but I am sure it's because I haven't seen it for about a month.

@Alex T thank you. I also now have my 3mm scattered band that was my ering before to swap out with my bands

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@marcy I love your new setting! It goes so well with your other bands!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy I love this so much. Bold and beautiful and just perfect. Wear your classic gorgeous new ring in good health and blingy joy. XO ❤️

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Classic and timeless. Looks great with your different bands. Enjoy and wear it in good health.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks pretty awesome! So the scatter ring was your original e-ring mount?

These would all look great driving a 66 mustang, just sayin ;-)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I think you made a great choice! Stuller definitely has some nice solitaires!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @MamaBee I am very happy with how it turned out.

Thank you @missy as you know I’ve toyed with a chunkier ering for years and I am glad I finally decided to go for it.

Thank you @rcjtraveler I am sure I will enjoy wearing it and switching out bands.

Thank you @Polabowla the Tiffany band is a sentimental favorite and I’m glad it matches the solitaire so well. Even from the side the bands line up great.

Thank you @ringo865 - yes my original ering was a Whiteflash 3mm scattered diamond band with a 4 prong head mounted on it. I picked it so it would match the Tiffany band and it matched quite well. LOL to it would look good driving a 66 mustang. I do miss that car.

Thank you @diamondseeker2006 I have had a few things made with Stuller mounts now and they have always come out quite decent.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is perfect Marcy - great choice for your beautiful ACA!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Ain't nothing prettier than a classic style ring.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Perfect match for all your bands! love it.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is beautiful!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @MissGotRocks I was sure considering a 3 stone setting like your gorgeous ring

Thank you @Dancing Fire I tend to like the simple and classic pieces

Thank you @jaysonsmom I was quite happy my bands go well with my new ring. It's always hard to know until you put a ring on your finger

Thank you @Patty your 3 stone with sapphires looks fabulous

Thank you @CRYSTAL24K I you have the 6 prong setting too; it really looks good on MRB

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Beautiful and timeless!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Elegant and lovely! Wear in good health!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @caf. I am sure I will enjoy it.

Reactions: caf

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @marcy!! The ring is beautiful and the bands are perfect with it!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Your new setting is perfect! I have recently moved to wearing rings with settings that are wider/more substantial and find they're so much more comfortable that thinner settings, so I completely understand why you went for a more substantial setting. It's gorgeous and all your other bands compliment it beautifully!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your new setting! Your ER looks fantastic! It reminds me of my mom's engagement ring. She, too, ultimately decided that she needed a sturdier setting and she never regretted it!
On another note, all your bands look wonderful together with your ER! Lots of yummy yellow gold beauty!
Wear them in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results