shape
carat
color
clarity

New Pictures from Shopaholic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings!
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
So classically beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
Makes me second-guess my setting choice...
6.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Holy mackerel and WOW!! Stunning!
36.gif
35.gif

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Wow, thank you so much for all your comments! My apologies for not responding in time - I usually only sign in once in a while when I have time to actually look around and post....

Megane, I got the four prong ring from a local jeweler here. The setting has no brand, just a model number 978802 - I basically just picked it out of the case. I will take more profile shots (more photos in general) when I get the chance!
5.gif

Megane

Rough_Rock
Shopaholic,
Thank you so much for responding! Your set is truly amazing, I can just hope my reset turns out as beautiful as yours! I would love to see the profile shot and just more shots when you have time! I just cant stop looking at it!!!!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a beautiful set. The diamond is just gorgeous. You must be one lucky girl!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very, very pretty! We would love more pics!!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Those pics turned my frown upside down! Please share some more pics!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Wow, so beautiful!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Blinding!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is some serious file coming off that stone! So beautiful!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Encore, encore!
36.gif

classicvirgo

Rough_Rock
Hi Shopaholic, your diamond is absolutely stunning! I''m actually in the process of locking down on one of my own beauty, but I wanted to ask you what your cut grade is. I''ve received so many advice on diamond selection and frankly I''m torn between Clarity and Cut.

I''ve found a stone that I''m happy with, except for the Clarity and Cut. It''s a 2.31 ct F SI2 (eye clean) with Premium Cut (right below Ideal). I''m so overwhelmed right now and just wanted some words of wisdom. I especially love your diamond and without seeing it in person can only assume that the cut must be triple X''s.

THanks and keep posting pics of your lovely ring!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I love it =P to much blink

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Hi Classicvirgo,

It is a GIA certified, triple excellent. Ex-cut, Ex-polish, Ex-symmetry, no flourescence. I hope that helps you out. Good luck with your ring purchase, always remember to have fun and enjoy the experience as it is not one that comes up that frequently (buying a diamond ring), don't let it stress you out, just think of the beautiful sparkly you'll have in the end! My only pearl of wisdom is that you have to go with your eyes first before the paper, I was shown many diamonds that had different levels of sparkle and different characters to them, yet they were all triple Ex. graded. and on the other end I saw many premium cut diamonds next to these "ideal" cut diamonds and some of the premium ones where even more sparkly and beautiful than the ideals. I chose this diamond because it was the color and size I wanted and it just happened to be triple Ex. (plus add in my need for instant gratification - can never wait for anything to come in, I always want things on the spot)I didn't care to see what else was out there as this diamond just spoke to me and so that's how I chose this diamond.

Thanks again everyone for your kind comments. I have been so busy lately with travels and what not, but I promise I will post new pictures soon!
21.gif

P.S. There are a couple of other pictures of it including one of the profile in another thread I had posted of my rings, I forgot what I called it....but maybe if you can do a search of my username it may come up.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Be still my heart..... Yowza!!
30.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 8:54:25 PM
Author: classicvirgo
Hi Shopaholic, your diamond is absolutely stunning! I''m actually in the process of locking down on one of my own beauty, but I wanted to ask you what your cut grade is. I''ve received so many advice on diamond selection and frankly I''m torn between Clarity and Cut.

I''ve found a stone that I''m happy with, except for the Clarity and Cut. It''s a 2.31 ct F SI2 (eye clean) with Premium Cut (right below Ideal). I''m so overwhelmed right now and just wanted some words of wisdom. I especially love your diamond and without seeing it in person can only assume that the cut must be triple X''s.

THanks and keep posting pics of your lovely ring!
Hi Classic Virgo,

I would recommend www.hpdiamonds.com. They have the Infinity Cut diamond. Basically it is the superideal cut for round and princess cut shape. Check it out. For such a big purchase, you want to be sure, don''t you?

Good luck!!!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 10:11:48 AM
Author: Shopaholic
Hi Classicvirgo,

It is a GIA certified, triple excellent. Ex-cut, Ex-polish, Ex-symmetry, no flourescence. I hope that helps you out. Good luck with your ring purchase, always remember to have fun and enjoy the experience as it is not one that comes up that frequently (buying a diamond ring), don''t let it stress you out, just think of the beautiful sparkly you''ll have in the end! My only pearl of wisdom is that you have to go with your eyes first before the paper, I was shown many diamonds that had different levels of sparkle and different characters to them, yet they were all triple Ex. graded. and on the other end I saw many premium cut diamonds next to these ''ideal'' cut diamonds and some of the premium ones where even more sparkly and beautiful than the ideals. I chose this diamond because it was the color and size I wanted and it just happened to be triple Ex. (plus add in my need for instant gratification - can never wait for anything to come in, I always want things on the spot)I didn''t care to see what else was out there as this diamond just spoke to me and so that''s how I chose this diamond.

Thanks again everyone for your kind comments. I have been so busy lately with travels and what not, but I promise I will post new pictures soon!
21.gif

P.S. There are a couple of other pictures of it including one of the profile in another thread I had posted of my rings, I forgot what I called it....but maybe if you can do a search of my username it may come up.
Your ring is gorgeous. You have an eye for sparkle. I love it. More pictures pls!!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I love your set, Shopaholic
30.gif
! Your diamond is soooo beautiful. (You take a pretty good photo, too!) I can only dream of what that fireball looks like in real life . . .

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow! what a rock! those are some effortless Fire pictures you took! Its amazing little fireball

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results