shape
carat
color
clarity

New Mount

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I am very sad. I took my ring to be reset and my jeweler won't do it. He's not big into platinum, and it uncomfortable working with prongs so close to the melee! He's also one of those big believers in V cap prongs and scolded me for not using them instead. So now I don't know what to do. My mounting was made by an out of town jeweler and I'm not sure about sending a 3 carat diamond to someone out of state. Im not really familiar with other local jewelers.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would try to find a high end jeweler in your area. Just make sure they carry high end brands (like Hearts on Fire, etc) and they should be fine. I had my Liz C diamond band sized and they had to reset all of the melee in it because of the way it needed to be sized and it looked great by a local high end place and they were happy to do it to (besides, new stores = new bling to look at!).

Worst case you could send it to BGD or some other PS vendor, I'm sure they'd set it for you.

I'm sorry your jeweler won't set it, but at least he was honest and didn't do it and then recant and damage your stone of the setting!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you should send it to BGD perhaps? You got your diamond from them, correct?

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I finally found someone to reset it! It's blingtastic!

Attachments

• sizlsblng1.bmp
    450.1 KB · Views: 723

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Must see more! :love:

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Very tempting to re-set my princess....I can't wait to see hand shots :)

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Hope to get my camera pics uploaded this weekend. I've been using my work laptop and it's security settings won't allow for thumb drives or cameras etc!. I do love it and it does look "hollywood". I got the mount from Javda on ebay. They have an online site at www.javda.com sa well, but the pricing is a little different. Lucky for me I got in before the price of platinum went up up up again with the ebay "make an offer". They obviously build from scratch for your stone, and they also sent me a silver cast prior to making the final payment!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Sizzle:

Don't be such a tease!!!! :cheeky:

MORE pictures, from every angle possible and hand shots, of course!

I love, love, LOVE that ring!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sizzle|1291348965|2785908 said:
I finally found someone to reset it! It's blingtastic!

Wow.

that's all I have to say!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you love it? Is it what you have been wanting and craving?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't get over it. It is amazing. Handshots PLEASE!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Kill us with bling envy...handshots, please!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it will look amazing, go for it.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
from side

some more pics

newfromside.jpg

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
another

newheadon.jpg

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
another

silfanger.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Sizzle, this is just gorgeous, it really is. There's no way this resembles the rings those women wear on those shows...IMO many of those rings look tacky and gaudy, and this ring is elegant and classic. Yes, it's big and has lots of bling, but it's also very tasteful and timeless and showcases your beautiful stone perfectly. I think it's absolutely stunning. Are you loving it? How are you feeling after wearing it for a bit? I hope you are enjoying it, because it looks great!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sizzle! That showcases your stone beautifully! and I bet your PC is SOOOO Gorgeous in person. Its a shame they don't show their true beauty in photographs that well, I find that my PC stone looks 10 times better in person than in photog. Guess they are camera shy :wacko:

I'm giving serious thought to haloing my 3ct now... It looks fantastic!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I actually really love it. It's a complete dream ring. I know it gets alot of attention as people try to contemplate it's realness, but I love it so who cares :)

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sizzle|1291850751|2791475 said:
I actually really love it. It's a complete dream ring. I know it gets alot of attention as people try to contemplate it's realness, but I love it so who cares :)

That's exactly right! Any chance we could see some more hand-shots when you get a chance? (she asks meekly) I feel like I need more pics!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Sizzle.....I :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :love: :love: your new ring! It's bold, blingy and simply beautiful. I can just bet that people are blinded by that beauty. It must be fun to watch some of the expressions on their faces as they try to guess if it's real. Tee Hee!! It is gorgeous and I have no doubt you wear it well! Congratulations!

Now.......we simply need MORE PICTURES!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
bean|1291829286|2791064 said:
I'm giving serious thought to haloing my 3ct now... It looks fantastic!

go for it! you only live once, you might as well enjoy the life you have!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Farleysmom|1291855105|2791559 said:
Wow Sizzle.....I :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :love: :love: your new ring! It's bold, blingy and simply beautiful. I can just bet that people are blinded by that beauty. It must be fun to watch some of the expressions on their faces as they try to guess if it's real. Tee Hee!! It is gorgeous and I have no doubt you wear it well! Congratulations!

Now.......we simply need MORE PICTURES!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I will definately get on that. I gave my daughter a brand new digital camera for Christmas. If I can tear her away from photographing herself, I'll get some new shots.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks stunning!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous in that reset! :love:

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sizzle

wondering if you have any more pictures of this gorgeous ring to show us? Off topic for a moment, I have a dilemma that I think you had some time back. I bought a tennis bracelet that is 3-4 links too short, just wondering how you resolved that for yourself? If you don't mind me asking? :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results