shape
carat
color
clarity

New Members of the Menagerie - Part 1

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I think he/she is a head turner! And how fun to wear...enjoy!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of all your creatures, this gorgeous chap is HANDS DOWN my favourite!! :kiss2:

I am not a brooch woman, but I would definitely wear this guy. All the time. He is captivating, the colours are stunning & just the design - I love him!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think he’s glorious!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is so awesome I LOVE IT !!! :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is opalicious! :kiss2: Have you named him yet?
Wear him and the rest of your delicious menagerie in good health and blingy joy @Catmom!

ETA: If you have not named him yet he looks like an Opie to me. :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll join the chorus of adoration here -- I LOVE IT! What a cool find!
Thanks! I love him too.

Excellent Mr Catmom.
Your occie is glorious.
love those Opals and diamonds AND ruby eyes.
What a catch! Glad he isn’t one that got away :dance:

Thank you, I'm so happy I netted him. :lol:
I love your collection @Catmom ! Always makes me smile. If your new octopus has a play date with your other animals, can we pls have some pics of them together? :kiss2:

Aww thank you. Part 2 is coming in today. I'll try and get a new family shot tomorrow when there's some sun hopefully. It's a rainy, cold day here today.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely amazing! Such a special piece! We just watched "My Octopus Teacher" and learned all kinds of crazy facts about octopuses. They are remarkable creatures.
He is pretty special, thank you! I find it amazing that even if it's a tiny crack they can squeeze themselves through it.

H*ly F*** that’s gorgeous :love:

The opals, the colours, the waviness - he looks a bit cheeky, doesn’t he? Waving us all closer?

This. Totally this. I completely see why. You’d have regretted passing. I’m sure of it. Sometimes they just grab your heart - I’ve learnt to listen, when they do that, those purchases are never my regrets :love:

Cannot WAIT for whatever Part 2 will be!
I know, right???!!! The opals are amazing and glow like no other even though they are tiny. The way he is positioned is amazingly life like. I'll have to take a pic of the back. Even that has been engraved to look like an octopus. He was made in Turkey 30 years ago.

OMG I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! You found such an awesome piece.

I'm a sea creature person so this is right up my alley! I'm totally in love with Mr. Octopus! Now, what are you going to name him? This jolly chap needs a name!
Thank you so much! I only have a couple pieces that have names but I feel that he needs one. I don't have any ideas yet.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so awesome I LOVE IT !!! :)
Thank you!

He is opalicious! :kiss2: Have you named him yet?
Wear him and the rest of your delicious menagerie in good health and blingy joy @Catmom!

ETA: If you have not named him yet he looks like an Opie to me. :)

He is, isn't he lol. Thank you missy! I haven't named him yet. I'll keep Opie in mind.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He’s the best!!! Love this! And it looks fab on you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think he/she is a head turner! And how fun to wear...enjoy!
Thank you so much!

Of all your creatures, this gorgeous chap is HANDS DOWN my favourite!! :kiss2:

I am not a brooch woman, but I would definitely wear this guy. All the time. He is captivating, the colours are stunning & just the design - I love him!
I have to say that he may be my favorite too. My pictures just don't do the opals any justice. They are absolutely amazing for such tiny stones. The design is just fabulous. The way they have him positioned is perfect and you can imagine him moving around. He is gorgeous and fun at the same time.

I think he’s glorious!
Thank you so much! I totally agree lol.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He’s the best!!! Love this! And it looks fab on you!

Thanks! I love how he looks on, like he's waving at you to come closer and have a good look. :lol:

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is beyond cool! Love it! Congrats on all your new Birthday Bling!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on another fabulous addition to your collection.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! I only have a couple pieces that have names but I feel that he needs one. I don't have any ideas yet.

Sir Inky? :mrgreen2:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this so much! It looks great on you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those that asked, here is a family view. I don't like doing these because I can never get them all to look good at the same time but it will give you an idea of the collection.

IMG_0095.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's a beautiful little work of art, Michelle!!! Love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: It's OCTOLCIOUS!! What a beautiful piece!! Happy Birthday!:wavey:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Rubies-R-Me!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those that asked, here is a family view. I don't like doing these because I can never get them all to look good at the same time but it will give you an idea of the collection.

IMG_0095.jpg

I’m envisioning wearing all of these at once as charms on a necklace, or bringing some bright landscape scarf to life, or congregating on a belt... I love your menagerie ::)

:love: :love: :love:

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I have to say, Mr. Catmom has been very generous with the birthday jewel budget. I got my vintage opal pendant early and last week I got the vintage opal earrings that match my vintage opal brooch. Then we happened to make a trip to Sanibel and found another creature which will be part two of this saga. Of course as luck would have it, after all that I spotted another creature that just captivated me. One of those OHHHHHH MUST BE MINE!!!!!!! moments. I felt really bad but I didn't want to pass him up so I agreed that he would be my Christmas present and as of now he is safely resting in the safe until then[ha, we'll see how long that lasts]. I know he's not to everyone's taste but to me he's a very dashing, fun fellow and I just love him. He's 18kt and silver with 7.10cts of opal, a sash of diamonds at .28cts and two ruby cabochon eyes. I've been told I'm going to have to start a sea creature subset to the menagerie lol. Here he is in all his dapper glory.....

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

I love him & all his intricate details:kiss2:

rungirl

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE him! And your entire collection is absolutely wonderful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results