shape
carat
color
clarity

New Members of the Menagerie - Part 1

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say, Mr. Catmom has been very generous with the birthday jewel budget. I got my vintage opal pendant early and last week I got the vintage opal earrings that match my vintage opal brooch. Then we happened to make a trip to Sanibel and found another creature which will be part two of this saga. Of course as luck would have it, after all that I spotted another creature that just captivated me. One of those OHHHHHH MUST BE MINE!!!!!!! moments. I felt really bad but I didn't want to pass him up so I agreed that he would be my Christmas present and as of now he is safely resting in the safe until then[ha, we'll see how long that lasts]. I know he's not to everyone's taste but to me he's a very dashing, fun fellow and I just love him. He's 18kt and silver with 7.10cts of opal, a sash of diamonds at .28cts and two ruby cabochon eyes. I've been told I'm going to have to start a sea creature subset to the menagerie lol. Here he is in all his dapper glory.....

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I LOVE IT! That is just SPECTACULAR! Pshhhh not to everyone's tastes... how could someone NOT love this?! Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Patty

Ideal_Rock
That is so fun and cute...I love it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unique and colorful - he is cute!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CM, that's a neat piece of jewelry!. Congrats! :clap:

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
wow that's so cool!!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love him! Your collection is to die for :kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok sorry. This guy is my new favorite. I’m heartless. Out with the old. In with the new. Congratulations!!! He’s fabulous!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charming, fun, quirky, unique, luxurious, and as @Sprinkles&Stones said, SPECTACULAR! I LOVE him!!!

Thank you so much! He’s one of those pieces I would kick myself for the rest of my life if I didn’t get him.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok sorry. This guy is my new favorite. I’m heartless. Out with the old. In with the new. Congratulations!!! He’s fabulous!!!

Lol thank you! I’m so in love with opals and brooches. Win, win.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
LOVE HIM! Octopuses are my fave!

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I'll join the chorus of adoration here -- I LOVE IT! What a cool find!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent Mr Catmom.
Your occie is glorious.
love those Opals and diamonds AND ruby eyes.
What a catch! Glad he isn’t one that got away :dance:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I love your collection @Catmom ! Always makes me smile. If your new octopus has a play date with your other animals, can we pls have some pics of them together? :kiss2:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I love this little guy! No wonder you had to have him.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
So cute!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
He’s so cool congrats!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely amazing! Such a special piece! We just watched "My Octopus Teacher" and learned all kinds of crazy facts about octopuses. They are remarkable creatures.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
H*ly F*** that’s gorgeous :love:

The opals, the colours, the waviness - he looks a bit cheeky, doesn’t he? Waving us all closer?

One of those OHHHHHH MUST BE MINE!!!!!!! moments.
This. Totally this. I completely see why. You’d have regretted passing. I’m sure of it. Sometimes they just grab your heart - I’ve learnt to listen, when they do that, those purchases are never my regrets :love:

Cannot WAIT for whatever Part 2 will be!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I have to say, Mr. Catmom has been very generous with the birthday jewel budget. I got my vintage opal pendant early and last week I got the vintage opal earrings that match my vintage opal brooch. Then we happened to make a trip to Sanibel and found another creature which will be part two of this saga. Of course as luck would have it, after all that I spotted another creature that just captivated me. One of those OHHHHHH MUST BE MINE!!!!!!! moments. I felt really bad but I didn't want to pass him up so I agreed that he would be my Christmas present and as of now he is safely resting in the safe until then[ha, we'll see how long that lasts]. I know he's not to everyone's taste but to me he's a very dashing, fun fellow and I just love him. He's 18kt and silver with 7.10cts of opal, a sash of diamonds at .28cts and two ruby cabochon eyes. I've been told I'm going to have to start a sea creature subset to the menagerie lol. Here he is in all his dapper glory.....

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

OMG I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! You found such an awesome piece.

I'm a sea creature person so this is right up my alley! I'm totally in love with Mr. Octopus! Now, what are you going to name him? This jolly chap needs a name!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results