shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT NEW MAYTAL HANNAH ENGANGEMENT RING: OVAL IN ROSE GOLD

StaceyCA

Rough_Rock
Lav256... The stone is a 2 cArat oval. My friend got the stone and gave it to Maytal. My girlfriend described what she wanted and she said Maytal nailed it right away. She is really great to work with. She has a way of bringing together your thoughts. I had a family ruby stone and I had a vision of the feel of the ring and literally I went from describing it to be romantic to vintage to modern and delicate and she literally got it perfectly. I was all over the place with a story and She was so patient. She did my brothers engagement ring from 3000 miles away. My brother literally was going in a direction of a design that was so from 1989 and when I spoke to him I of course had my opinion. I connected him with Maytal hoping she would rescue him from his possible disaster of a choice of a ring by him and she created the most amazing cushion cut ring for him and also found him an amazing stone. His fiancé was ecstatic and very grateful I connected the two of them. She also had he ring completed and shipped to him when he wanted it and it was during the holidays and busy time. She made it happen. I'm a huge fan. She's great and you will be happy. Good luck and can't wait to see what she makes you. Post the pics when complete please. I love seeing all her one of a kind pieces.

StaceyCA

Rough_Rock
Oh, and the shank is 1.5 mm.

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Please join me in congratulating StaceyCA, this has been featured for Throwback Thursday! :kiss2: TBT 11.17.22

Lpsl

Rough_Rock
I got a couple more. Such a cool look. I was always into round and loving this look. The rose gold gives it a new look. So fun seeing other ideas. Helps you explore different options. This would be cool with the right come stone. Any suggestions?

_16815.jpg

_16816.jpg

_16817.jpg

_16818.jpg

That hidden halo! This ring is perfection!!! Congrats to your friend, and to you for helping to make it happen !

SandraLynn

Shiny_Rock
Stunning, I love ovals. Such elegance to them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results