shape
carat
color
clarity

New Longines watches

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! I have to say that sounds like it was meant to be! I''m so glad you got such incredible deals! I think you should get both of the alternate straps, that watch really deserves to shine. How delicate is the bracelet for it, and is it vintagey too? Oh I''m so excited for you!

Do the wristshots when you get a chance... no hurry. But if I don''t check in quickly, hunt me down! I wanna see them! LOL.

I would appreciate the serial number when you get a chance, it is such a lovely watch. Just perfect-- both of them! We do have very similar tastes in watches.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowweeeee, beautiful watches; I love them BOTH!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I agree, you are a lucky lady and deserve them; you are such a wonderful person!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re a sweetheart, Skippy, thank you!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay Gypsy, I got a quick shot (had to load on my laptop and then transfer to the desktop)

LonginesBelleArti4.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A flower shot (without dropping the watch in the vase this time!)

BelleArti # L2.194.0.83.2 (The last number is for the band) This is the medium size. There is one size smaller and one size larger. The smaller one omits the second hand dial, which I love and would not want to give up. (Large 24.6mm wide, medium 19mm, small 15.9mm)

LonginesBelleArti5.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
DS, they are lovely. I know how long you''ve been searching for a watch, so I''m happy that you''ve found TWO.
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous DS!!! I just love them!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks Harriet and Miranda!

It took me awhile because I was looking for good quality, and a classic, timeless, elegant look. There was an Ebel watch I liked, but I didn''t really love it. There were a few others like that as well. I wanted price to be less than Rolex but still wanted Swiss. I don''t even remember what made me look at the Longines site, but they had about 4 watches that I was really interested in, and especially the BelleArti since it is difficult to find a new watch with a vintage look. This was another of those occasions where I almost settled for something I didn''t want, so I was glad I waited until I found these!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Happy belated Mother''s Day-what lovely gifts!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/19/2008 8:41:47 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
A flower shot (without dropping the watch in the vase this time!)

BelleArti # L2.194.0.83.2 (The last number is for the band) This is the medium size. There is one size smaller and one size larger. The smaller one omits the second hand dial, which I love and would not want to give up. (Large 24.6mm wide, medium 19mm, small 15.9mm)
I know what you mean, my Bedat has a second hand dial and I love it! Both watches look so lovely on you, I am glad you waited to find something you really could get excited about.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results