shape
carat
color
clarity

New Links of London Necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/30/2009 10:57:35 AM
Author: risingsun
Sharon~I love your necklace. I''ve been thinking a lot about pearls lately. And many thanks to Miss Enabler [cough...Deb...cough] for posting the Moon and Crescent necklace. I''m having Links of London cravings now
2.gif
17.gif
HI:

Thanks Marian--I really hate to add salt to the wound, but that combo Miss E posted, is truely gorgeous. And the evil eye also--it would look cool with a pearl beside it!
2.gif
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2009 11:07:11 AM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 1/30/2009 10:57:35 AM
Author: risingsun
Sharon~I love your necklace. I''ve been thinking a lot about pearls lately. And many thanks to Miss Enabler [cough...Deb...cough] for posting the Moon and Crescent necklace. I''m having Links of London cravings now
2.gif
17.gif
HI:

Thanks Marian--I really hate to add salt to the wound, but that combo Miss E posted, is truely gorgeous. And the evil eye also--it would look cool with a pearl beside it!
2.gif
3.gif

cheers--Sharon
I just priced the piece that Miss E posted
6.gif
I will have to admire from a distance, I''m afraid
39.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The World Gold Council has a three page display of gold "czar and czarina" (St. Andrew) crosses made by Links of London. (One can gain access to it, but the pages may be in its archives.) (Page 3 of The Spread) I do not know if any of the pieces of jewelry are available any longer. I know that one can no longer buy the 18K gold "czar cross" charm. I certainly could never have afforded this piece, which cost double what the piece Marian and I liked does! I enjoyed seeing the yellow gold pieces in this collection, however, even if it had to be just as a bystander!

PS-The picture I attempted to attach, did not attach! I will try again!

Deborah
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the piece of which I was trying to post a photograph.

Deborah
34.gif

LondonLinksAnnoushkaCross1.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful Deb--thanks for posting!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results