shape
carat
color
clarity

New Links of London Necklace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
latest acquisition, first LLL peice. Necklace is about 36 inches long, can be worn in various ways..... Fresh water pearls and 18K.

LLL1.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love the toggle clasp that is a horseshoe--for good luck!

LLL2.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not worn it wrapped around my neck yet--just enjoying the single strand. It is delicate tho, and when I wear it like this I am always careful it doesn''t catch on anything...

LLL3.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kinda blurry, but more of the same. The pearls move freely.

LLL5.JPG

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
its a keeper!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that has a heavenly art nouveau feeling! So pretty and delicate.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s lovely. Does "LLL" stand for something that includes "Links" and "London"? Can you tell me more about that company?

Deb
34.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2009 12:13:23 PM
Author: jewelerman
its a keeper!
HI:

Thanks Jewelerman...maybe you an answer Deb''s questions about the company, as I know nothing!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2009 12:25:27 PM
Author: glitterata
Wow, that has a heavenly art nouveau feeling! So pretty and delicate.
HI:

Thanks Glitterata--I am enjoying it!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2009 12:47:40 PM
Author: AGBF

It''s lovely. Does ''LLL'' stand for something that includes ''Links'' and ''London''? Can you tell me more about that company?

Deb
34.gif
HI Deb:

Thank you and sorry for the type--I knew someone would catch me on that: it should have read LOL. I know nothing of the company--other than I have long admired my GF''s set with the "evil eye"; gorgeous pieces. The charms they use are "meaningful" symbols--lotus leaf, evil eye, etc.

They have matching earrings but I wouldn''t wear the chain and pearl--maybe just some small grey pearl studs.

cheers--Sharon

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
1/27/2009 1:13:16 PM
Author: canuk-gal

sorry for the type--

Never mind being sorry about your typing, Sharon! Be sorry about what you are doing to my pocketbook! You are the classic enabler, introducing weak people to things that you know are not good for them and that they cannot resist! Why would you introduce me to a website with a fabulously expensive (at least for my budget) necklace that I cannot resist like this one? This is called the "Watch Over Me Moon & Crescent 18kt Gold Pendant"!!!! Isn't it exquisite!!!??? I like this far more than Chopard Happy Diamond Earrings...even if they are made with rubies!!!

Of course! Because this is gold...albeit a mere 18K blend of gold ;-).

Deb
34.gif

LinksOfLondonPendant.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2009 1:22:57 PM
Author: AGBF

Date:
1/27/2009 1:13:16 PM

sorry for the type--

Never mind being sorry about your typing, Sharon! Be sorry about what you are doing to my pocketbook! You are the classic enabler, introducing weak people to things that you know are not good for them and that they cannot resist! Why would you introduce me to a website with a fabulously expensive (at least for my budget) necklace that I cannot resist like this one? This is called the 'Watch Over Me Moon & Crescent 18kt Gold Pendant'!!!! Isn't it exquisite!!!??? I like this far more than Chopard Happy Diamond Earrings...even if they are made with rubies!!!

Of course! Because this is gold...albeit a mere 18K blend of gold ;-).

Deb
34.gif
HI:

Deb, you are the least "weak" of any person "I know"; but it is easy to appear strong when untested
9.gif
2.gif
--you shall overcome!

Incidentally, I did see this combo in person (you can mix and match charms)--and it is devine. That said, they also make that pendant and earrings in S/S and it doesn't suffer in aesthetic becuase it is not gold: I wanted it also!

For what it is worth, I like this LoL collection better than Happy Diamonds (are they nto also "mere" 18K
21.gif
), but those AS earrings you posted would be very welcome on my ears! Oh happy choices!

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
1/27/2009 1:44:21 PM

For what it is worth, I like this LoL collection better than Happy Diamonds (are they nto also ''mere'' 18K
21.gif
), but those AS earrings you posted would be very welcome on my ears! Oh happy choices!

For anyone who isn''t following this exchange, Sharon and I are discussing my recent quandary over whether to spend money I do not have on Alex Sepkus Orchard earrings or a Chopard Happy Diamond piece. (I looked at a ring and earrings on Signed Pieces and then thought I might like to have a small pair of ruby earrings with a Happy Diamond in the middle made up for myself by Chopard.)

Sharon, the Alex Sepkus earrings are only 18K gold, too! My standards have obviously dropped dramatically!

Deborah
34.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2009 1:17:02 PM
Author: musey
Gorgeous!!!
HI:

Thanks Musey!

cheers--Sharon

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
LOVE this necklace! As always, Sharon, your pieces delight me to no end!

I love long necklaces--I want one! (adore the horseshoe)

You have such awesome taste!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/27/2009 5:43:41 PM
Author: coatimundi
LOVE this necklace! As always, Sharon, your pieces delight me to no end!

I love long necklaces--I want one! (adore the horseshoe)

You have such awesome taste!
30.gif
HI:

You are very kiind Coati! It''s length enhances its versitility, but it is fine so I have to be careful...tangles easily....

cheers--Sharon

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sharon, I like it. It''s so versatile.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/28/2009 2:53:59 PM
Author: Harriet
Sharon, I like it. It''s so versatile.
HI:

Thanks Harriet--it is working out nicely!

cheers--Sharon

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!! I love how you can wear it so many ways and the fun charms and toggle clasp are a great touch!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/28/2009 4:30:21 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I love it!! I love how you can wear it so many ways and the fun charms and toggle clasp are a great touch!
HI:

Thanks! It is fun and elegant and llooooonnngggggg.....
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is stunning! I love YG and delicate pieces. I bet it looks great layered as well! Wear it in good health
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/28/2009 6:22:21 PM
Author: Miscka
Wow that is stunning! I love YG and delicate pieces. I bet it looks great layered as well! Wear it in good health
1.gif
HI:

Thank you Miscka, I will!

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, it''s funny but I have been wanting a longer chain lately, and I have thought of finding one with FWP''s. I really need white gold, though, and it is not easy to find. I LOVE your new necklace!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/28/2009 9:17:15 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Sharon, it''s funny but I have been wanting a longer chain lately, and I have thought of finding one with FWP''s. I really need white gold, though, and it is not easy to find. I LOVE your new necklace!
HI:

Thanks DS!
9.gif
Yanno, I cannot say I''ve ever seen one in W/G ready-to-go in this length; 14-16-18 inch tho, no problem. I suppose one could solder together two 14 or 16 inch chains together.....

cheers--Sharon

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are those little lillypads on the chain? Nice necklace, I love Links.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/29/2009 6:01:25 AM
Author: Addy
Are those little lillypads on the chain? Nice necklace, I love Links.
HI:

Addy, they are Lotus Leaves--meant to represent creativity, fertility and rebirth. The pearls signify, purity, wisdom and integrity. And of course the horseshoe--good luck. Thanks!

cheers--Sharon

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love the pearls with the yellow gold!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/29/2009 2:09:11 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Gorgeous! I love the pearls with the yellow gold!
HI:

Thanks DD!!

cheers--Sharon

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Sharon~I love your necklace. I've been thinking a lot about pearls lately. And many thanks to Miss Enabler [cough...Deb...cough] for posting the Moon and Crescent necklace. I'm having Links of London cravings now
2.gif
17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results