shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT New IDJ 5.5ct cushion!

pommom

Rough_Rock
Yekutiel hooked me up big time on my upgrade (literally)! I upgraded from a 2ct RB F stone, and was more than a little nervous with the step-down in color, but Yekutiel was super supportive and helpful throughout the process and mounted it in a gorgeous classic setting.

This is a J, SI1 and looks enormous (almost a little Ring-Poppy!) to me. I couldn't have found this without ID Jewelry!!!

IMG_9559.JPG

IMG_9555.JPG

IMG_9562.JPG

IMG_9565.JPG

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah Nellie!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
What a rock and what a perfect setting for it.
Enjoy!!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow pommom, It looks great on you! I'm so glad it worked out for you!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's fabulous :love:

pommom

Rough_Rock
Thank you all!!! It looks enormous. I'm still wondering if it's "too" big for my finger - I really didn't think it would look large mounted! It's surprisingly white though! I'm so lucky Yekutiel found me such an excellent cut.

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful upgrade, I must say! It looks great on your finger and not too large. Enjoy it. Yekutiel did it again as usual!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a honker!!!! :lol::love: Now that's what I'm talking about!! Yekutiel sure knows how to please :mrgreen: It's truly stunning...glad it worked out!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love::love: Gorgeous!!!! 5.5 carats…now that's a rock! It's not too big, that's just crazy talk! It looks glamorous and elegant and beautiful on your hand! Gah you're a lucky lady - enjoy every minute of wearing this beauty!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all!!! It looks enormous. I'm still wondering if it's "too" big for my finger - I really didn't think it would look large mounted! It's surprisingly white though! I'm so lucky Yekutiel found me such an excellent cut.
Oh no, it doesn't look too big at all. Love it!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Yekutiel hooked me up big time on my upgrade (literally)! I upgraded from a 2ct RB F stone, and was more than a little nervous with the step-down in color, but Yekutiel was super supportive and helpful throughout the process and mounted it in a gorgeous classic setting.

This is a J, SI1 and looks enormous (almost a little Ring-Poppy!) to me. I couldn't have found this without ID Jewelry!!!

Whats the mm of cushion?

IMG_9559.JPG

IMG_9555.JPG

IMG_9562.JPG

IMG_9565.JPG

embdiva

Rough_Rock
Now that's an upgrade! I love a woman who steps up and says, "YES"!!! CONGRATULATIONS.

pommom

Rough_Rock
Thanks all!!! You're all such enablers ;-). I'm a little worried about wearing it to the office, but oh well.

Yekutiel did a fantastic job as usual!!!! And I am very, very lucky!

The spread is 10.6x10.3mm.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niiiice ice!!!! LOVE!!! Looks amazing on your finger too.:love::appl:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! It's been awhile since I've seen a novo-esque ring and this just reminded me of how much of a great look it is! I don't think you'll be getting much work done today, you'll be too busy staring at your ring pop!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Do you need a personal security guard to walk around with that thing?!? congratulations its amazing!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a spectacular upgrade!!! It's a gorgeous stone and ring. It's looks stunning on you.

pommom

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! I didn't set out to get a 5.5ct... that was all Yekutiel!!! I'm still getting used to the size. I'm definitely a little worried about safety (and what my friends might think). I guess I should've thought of this before - I had no idea it would turn out this large. And minimal work is getting done today :)

P

PierreBear

Pow pow pow! What a beautiful statement. So nice to see such a substantial upgrade. You hear of stories where people put the time, money, etc for a change but there wasn't much of an impact. Glad to hear it was what you wanted!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful! :love:

As MissGotRocks said, a 5.5 carat diamond will always look large! :D

Now, is it 'too' big? That depends. Can you still lift your left hand to brush your hair back and, nonchalantly of course, flash that stunner? ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results