Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

New IDJ 5.5ct cushion!

pommom

Rough_Rock
Yekutiel hooked me up big time on my upgrade (literally)! I upgraded from a 2ct RB F stone, and was more than a little nervous with the step-down in color, but Yekutiel was super supportive and helpful throughout the process and mounted it in a gorgeous classic setting.

This is a J, SI1 and looks enormous (almost a little Ring-Poppy!) to me. I couldn't have found this without ID Jewelry!!!

IMG_9559.JPG

IMG_9555.JPG

IMG_9562.JPG

IMG_9565.JPG

pommom

Rough_Rock
Thank you all!!! It looks enormous. I'm still wondering if it's "too" big for my finger - I really didn't think it would look large mounted! It's surprisingly white though! I'm so lucky Yekutiel found me such an excellent cut.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a honker!!!! :lol::love: Now that's what I'm talking about!! Yekutiel sure knows how to please :mrgreen: It's truly stunning...glad it worked out!!

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
Yekutiel hooked me up big time on my upgrade (literally)! I upgraded from a 2ct RB F stone, and was more than a little nervous with the step-down in color, but Yekutiel was super supportive and helpful throughout the process and mounted it in a gorgeous classic setting.

This is a J, SI1 and looks enormous (almost a little Ring-Poppy!) to me. I couldn't have found this without ID Jewelry!!!

Whats the mm of cushion?

IMG_9559.JPG

IMG_9555.JPG

IMG_9562.JPG

IMG_9565.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niiiice ice!!!! LOVE!!! Looks amazing on your finger too.:love::appl:

pommom

Rough_Rock
Thanks all! I didn't set out to get a 5.5ct... that was all Yekutiel!!! I'm still getting used to the size. I'm definitely a little worried about safety (and what my friends might think). I guess I should've thought of this before - I had no idea it would turn out this large. And minimal work is getting done today :)

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all!!! It looks enormous. I'm still wondering if it's "too" big for my finger - I really didn't think it would look large mounted! It's surprisingly white though! I'm so lucky Yekutiel found me such an excellent cut.
Beautiful! :love:

As MissGotRocks said, a 5.5 carat diamond will always look large! :D

Now, is it 'too' big? That depends. Can you still lift your left hand to brush your hair back and, nonchalantly of course, flash that stunner? ;-)

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.