shape
carat
color
clarity

New five stone

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
I recently received a wonderful 1.00 ctw diamond band from IDJ with price scope quality diamonds. I planned it for my right hand but it’s looking pretty fabulous with my engagement ring. 80E85CA6-D007-4D3D-BB21-0A9E52234EE8.jpeg

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Looks lovely. More photos, please!:)

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! It’s beautiful. Enjoy!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
beautiful ring and beautiful hand! do you play piano? looks like a pair of hands that play some instruments. :bigsmile:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Please post more pictures!

H

Horsegirl76

Beautiful! More photos please!

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
beautiful ring and beautiful hand! do you play piano? looks like a pair of hands that play some instruments. :bigsmile:

Thank you!I don't play the piano, but I did play all sorts of percussion instruments growing up. These days my hands focus more on knitting, sewing, and embroidery than percussion.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you!I don't play the piano, but I did play all sorts of percussion instruments growing up. These days my hands focus more on knitting, sewing, and embroidery than percussion.

Love the new ring! We will want to see zillions more pics if you have them. :)

My son is a high school percussionist... some of my favorite pics of my diamonds have been with his colorful marimba mallets as backdrop! We have a lot of instruments in our home—imagine “sheltering in place” this spring with an active percussionist! :lol-2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous ring and hands!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results