shape
carat
color
clarity

New engagement ring pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
36.gif

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Never saw that setting before and I love it. Congratulations!

shoechick

Shiny_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring! You have fabulous taste and congrats on your engagement!!

A close friend of mine has an ascher got an asscher cut diamond with a halo. She was like you in that she worried about what kind of wedding band to get that wouldn''t detract from the e-ring or make it off balance. She likes symmetry in her life, lol! She ended up going with 2 slim micro pave wedding bands and wears them on each side of the ring. I thought it was a great idea because it adds some sparkle without taking away the beauty and impact of the e-ring. The funny part was after she picked them out, her fiancee (now hubby) later commented that he couldn''t figure out how she managed to get 2 wedding bands when he only got one!!

You should go to some jewelers and try on different options to see what looks best to you.

It''s always fun to show off a new ring so we always love a lot of pictures here.
1.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely story. I think your story is so unique. Congrats!!! It is such a beautiful setting. Lovely!!!
36.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a gorgeous ring - the delicate halo perfectly enhances your beautiful diamond and makes it look huge!
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
That is one amazing setting!
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks for posting so many pics. Your diamond is really beautiful!

Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Wenwen, I hope you don''t mind, but I''m going to add your beautiful ring to the halos collection! Gorgeous example of a RB with a sqaurish halo and a plain band! Congrats again on your engagement!!

wenwen1111

Rough_Rock
I don''t mind at all!
26.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Many congrats on your engagement and your beautiful ring
30.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very pretty!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I am not normally a halo person - but I adore your halo! It''s stunning!!! And I love the plain band with the haloed center. Just gorgeous!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice stone. I just LOVE the setting you put it in. Adds extra bling but we can still focus on the center stone. Very important in my book.

Try a very thin plain band with it and see how that looks to you. TFS!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results