shape
carat
color
clarity

New engagement ring pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wenwen1111

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

It''s finally here O.O and it''s been a very long wait !!

My new engagement ring from Whiteflash in the Guinevere Solitare Setting.

Centre Diamond: 0.81ct G Si1 surrounded by 20 ACA diamonds all in Platinum.

Pic Spam to come:
18.gif

wwring01.JPG

wenwen1111

Rough_Rock
I''m too excited. Is there a limit to how many photos i can post?

wwring02.JPG

wenwen1111

Rough_Rock
I''m trying it out in different lighting.

wwring03.JPG

wenwen1111

Rough_Rock
I can''t seem to get a nice fire shot, the pic either comes out overexposed or underexposed.

wwring10.JPG

wenwen1111

Rough_Rock
finger pic

wwring09.JPG

BlingADing

Shiny_Rock
HOLY MOLY that is such an amazing ring!!
Is the center stone round?

What is your finger size?

I''m so mesmerized. Oh and you have finger model quality hands. jealous.

And most of all....CONGRATS!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous diamond, gorgeous setting! Congrats
35.gif

wenwen1111

Rough_Rock
My finger size changes between 5.5 and 6 so I set the ring at size 6. And yes, the centre stone is a round Hearts and Arrows cut. I love the plain band and halo stone look. Not only does a thin halo make th centre stone look so much bigger, it adds just the right amount of 'royal' look to the ring; simple and classy.

My engagement story is too embarrassing because it's hardly a story like you hear about here ~____~ . My bf and I have been talking about marriage for the last 4 to 5 months so it's no surprise for us. One night talking to him at past 11 o'clock, I asked him jokingly do you think our friends will freak out if we changed our status on Facebook to 'engaged'? We've been going out for 4.5 years and kept our relationship really low profile. He said 'OMG O.O !!'and we did it. The result of the experiment is that Everyone freaked out and we became officially engaged.

BUT! we are making up for it with a nice romantic dinner :D and a proper engagement party next year haha.

I know this is not the usual engagement journey... but I found the process of mine extremely funny.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2009 4:07:59 AM
Author: wenwen1111
My finger size changes between 5.5 and 6 so I set the ring at size 6. And yes, the centre stone is a round Hearts and Arrows cut. I love the plain band and halo stone look. Not only does a thin halo make th centre stone look so much bigger, it adds just the right amount of ''royal'' look to the ring; simple and classy.

My engagement story is too embarrassing because it''s hardly a story like you hear about here ~____~ . My bf and I have been talking about marriage for the last 4 to 5 months so it''s no surprise for us. One night talking to him at past 11 o''clock, I asked him jokingly do you think our friends will freak out if we changed our status on Facebook to ''engaged''? We''ve been going out for 4.5 years and kept our relationship really low profile. He said ''OMG O.O !!''and we did it. The result of the experiment is that Everyone freaked out and we became officially engaged.

BUT! we are making up for it with a nice romantic dinner :D and a proper engagement party next year haha.

I know this is not the usual engagement journey... but I found the process of mine extremely funny.
I love your engagement story....not every proposal needs to be a surprise!!!
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
Yours is definitely a unique story, I love that you changed your FB status, people definitely take notice to that! I would love to hear how your friends reacted once they signed on to FB.
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Anyway, your E-Ring is a stunner!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I loved it so much that I saved it to my computer pics. It looks perfect on your hand! What kind of wedding band do you think you will get to go with it?

Congratulations on your engagement, enjoy this time!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
absolutely love your ring! and your nail polish too!!

wenwen1111

Rough_Rock
awwww thank you all. My nail polish has been on the hand for about 3 weeks now. It''s look rather chipped O.O, especially the thumb pic. Another reason why i love this engagement design is because halo setting leaves quite a bit of height for any kind of band to go under it.

I''m not sure what kind of wedding band I should have. At the moment this ring looks extremely symmetrical on my finger and the stone looks big. I tried adding a plain silver band to it and it took quite a bit of focus off the diamond. So I''m having a dilemma.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Great photos! I love your ring!
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! What an amazing ring!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!

Lozzarina

Rough_Rock
30.gif
18.gif
absolutely stunning congratulations!!!
36.gif
i love your engagement story nothing to be embarassed about!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement, lovely ring
21.gif

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
lovely

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!! And that is still a very cute and awesome proposal story! We almost did something like that! Your ring is stunning and it looks great on your finger!

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
OMG I LOVE the Guinevere! It is stunning! How long did it take WF to complete your ring? I love your engagement story btw!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
that is a gorgeous ring! and you have such pretty hands!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is really amazing! I''ve never seen the Guinevere and I love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I love the entire ring! congratulations!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love cushion-y halos on round brilliants! Congratulations on your engagement!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring, it looks fab on you! I think you have the second Guinevere halo on Pricescope. The ring was actually a Pricescoper''s design!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE it!!!!!
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif

About a week ago I was on the whiteflash website and fell in love with this setting. I searched PS and only found one other person with this ring.

Congrats on your engagement!!!!

More pics .......keep ''em comin''!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Oh about your dilemma......if I was you and I was lucky enough to own a MAGNIFICENT ring like yours this would be what I would wear with it.

As the band on your ering is a plain band, I would add a little bit'o'bling to the wedding band. I would get a very delicate micropave band with loads of sparkle to it .....and.......wait for it........I would get another identical band for the other side of the ring, thus, keeping the set symmetrical!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

I so want this!!!!!

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results