shape
carat
color
clarity

New E-Ring! (Half-bezel? Bar set??)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DentD

Rough_Rock
I previously posted in this thread asking for some opinions on a wedding band to go with my ring. This is a replacement as I actually got married back in August and had a basic 1/2 ct round six prong solitaire ring. Unfortunately in November it was lost (and we believe subsequently stolen by our apartment neighbors
7.gif
) so we had to get a new one.

I feel kind of guilty for liking my new ring so much more. I never would have complained about the old one (DH picked it out with little input from me) but I think this new one is really so much more my style.

I don''t know if I was looking for the wrong terms or what but from pretty much the beginning of our search I wanted this setting. And I couldn''t find it!! I thought it would be called a half-bezel but that always turned up rounded half bezels...and I wanted straight edges, lol. Maybe "bar" would have been better? Eventually we asked a local jeweler to make this for us and it turned out GREAT IMHO.

The ring itself is X-1 14K white gold (I had trouble with rhodium plating on the last ring), the diamond is .53ct H VS-1. I don''t have specific specs or certs but I don''t really mind...I love it anyway!

What do you guys think?
9.gif

ringfire1.jpg

DentD

Rough_Rock
Certainly not the best surroundings for my ring. i was trying to prop it up on some cloth to catch the light from our patio. next time I''ll use a table!

dentdgreenfire.jpg

DentD

Rough_Rock
OK last one for now. :)

dentcamera.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I think your ring is so beautiful!! I would love to see some side shots!!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry you lost your original ring, but it looks like this one is fabulous! I love how sleek and modern it is! We''d love some profile shots if you get a chance!

DentD

Rough_Rock
Here is the side picture... I doubt I''ll post any hand shots (except for in my prior thread) because my hands are really big...My ring size is 9.5!

Gosh that patio door is dirty.

dentdringside.JPG

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Would love to see more photos!!
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I think your ring is just beautiful!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. So sorry your original was stolen, but you found a great replacement!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
30.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I REALLY like your new ring! So Modern!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I love how sleek and modern it is! Beautiful!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congratulations on the new ring, and your marriage last year
1.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Really pretty ring--I love it!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Very very pretty!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry your original ring was lost, that''s a shame.
But your new ring is great, I love it!
1.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess this would be considered bar set because it doesn''t follow the contour of the diamond. That''s just my guess. I''m sorry to hear of the theft of the original ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results