shape
carat
color
clarity

New DVatche line needs a good name.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
So Swan it is? Thank you everyone, i hope Wink will have more info on this setting soon
35.gif

Here is the last view i had

Half-sideGamaSmall.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That picture IS magazine worthy!! And the design is gorgeous.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 7:56:16 PM
Author: Pricescope
Does this mean you are designing for Vatche?

Not exactly, i had this design hanging around since September and asked Wink if he can send it to Vatche and he did. As you can see the ring is not exactly what i designed but rather a mix of that and Royal Crown, which was my motivation to ask DVatche on the first place because i think they are the best with wire work.

BTW, not Wink nor DVatche are paying advertisers on Pricescope.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Do you know when this is going to be available? I originally thought I wanted a round, then changed to cushion...but I would be more than happy to switch back to round if I can be guaranteed to get that baby!
It''s so gorgeous...very Locke''s signature setting-ish with the brilliance of D Vatche design. I am so in love!!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I asked Wink to post all the info he has from Vatche on this ring as he was not sure about the rules, it''s ok i guess because for me there is no money involved and Wink was dragged into this by me.
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that turned out beautifully!!!
30.gif
I sincerely think it should be named Irina, which is a lovely and elegant just as the ring is! Since other Vatche designs are Royal Crown and Royal Empress, I''d also suggest something like Royal Princess, or Crown Princess.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/30/2007 4:36:54 PM
I asked Wink to post all the info he has from Vatche on this ring as he was not sure about the rules, it''s ok i guess because for me there is no money involved and Wink was dragged into this by me.
9.gif

I had this all ready to send out earlier this afternoon, but people started coming in the door and here I am doing it again from home...

Here is the information about this incredible ring, and I agree, Swan it is, subject to copywrite and trademark searches and all that other foo faw

Here is what I remember of the earlier post I prepared at work:

I spoke with Vatche a few minutes ago, pending the name you can order this ring from your favorite Vatche retailer as style #191 in platinum, or 18kt and platinum.

The version that you have been looking at is the 1.5ct.

I will have that one here for my presentation on Tuesday and soon I will have my 18kt yellow and platinum version here to share with you.

When you call or go in to see your Vatche retailer to order it they will try to tell you there is no style #191, but you can take delight in letting them know that there is and that it is incredible! You will be very pleasantly surprised at the pricing.

They have seen the Swan pictures and were very impressed, someone sent them the link early this morning.

Thank you Irina for your beautiful creation and for asking me to send it to Vatche, this has been very exciting to be a part of.

Wink

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I so love this ring. Is it possible to have this made for a rectangular radiant? *hopinghopinghoping* Pretty please?
9.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I doubt it since the prongs are six for a round brilliant, but perhaps they could do a modification as a special order.

You need to talk with your Vatche retailer and ask him to ask for you.

Wink

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 8:18:46 PM
Author: AmberWaves
I so love this ring. Is it possible to have this made for a rectangular radiant? *hopinghopinghoping* Pretty please?
9.gif
Sisley could be easily modified for square and rectangular stones Amber, Vatche is working on it for a round now.

GamaPlatin.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Love. it. Stunning!!
30.gif
36.gif

The first word that came to mind when I saw the first picture was romance.

Romance by Vatche

3.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this a beautiful ring, I think Swan would be perfect
1.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the info, Wink/PS!! I am in utter awe.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Just a thought Irina, you could use "cygnet" which is a baby swan.

Spelled "signet" (same pronunciation) the word means ''a seal, as on a ring, used in marking documents as official''.

So it would be a play on words in a way. Just a thought.
2.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 9:57:51 PM

9.gif

Sisley could be easily modified for square and rectangular stones Amber, Vatche is working on it for a round now.
Irina, this is my all-time favorite setting ever! If my e-ring weren''t set already, this is, hands-down, the design I would want!
30.gif

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 8:19:10 PM
Thank you girls, i was thinking of a lady''s name and thought of my favorite actress Audrey Hepburn, so Audrey?
i need to give my eyes a rest and pee my dog and then will post a glamor shot, for now it''s a part of it so you can see how beautifully the prongs are done - it''s a huge magnification and prongs are flawless.
I like Audrey (that''s my name!) I''d like to put my order in for one, please - it''s gorgeous!

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone know if there is any Vatche retailer in Canada?

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am sure that there are, if you cantact vatche they will tell you who is the nearest retailer.

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/30/2007 4:27:54 PM
Author: luckystar112
Date: 3/29/2007 7:56:16 PM

Does this mean you are designing for Vatche?

Not exactly, i had this design hanging around since September and asked Wink if he can send it to Vatche and he did. As you can see the ring is not exactly what i designed but rather a mix of that and Royal Crown, which was my motivation to ask DVatche on the first place because i think they are the best with wire work.

BTW, not Wink nor DVatche are paying advertisers on Pricescope.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Do you know when this is going to be available? I originally thought I wanted a round, then changed to cushion...but I would be more than happy to switch back to round if I can be guaranteed to get that baby!

It''s so gorgeous...very Locke''s signature setting-ish with the brilliance of D Vatche design. I am so in love!!!

I missed this earlier. It is available now.

Wink

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
I love this ring!!!

I think the 4 prong ring reminds me of x''s and o''s or HUGS AND KISSES...
30.gif
The 4 prong doesn''t have the swan look as much...

Could this be done for a heart ring? or a pear?

Beautiful work...
30.gif

Trishy
30.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I don`t know if it`s too late to throw my 2 cents in but I would call it "Embrace". It encirles and surrounds the diamond like an embrace. And it can be said in English and in French.
2.gif

It`s beautiful. I am in awe of it.

Cachette

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 10:43:57 AM
Author: Ciciiee

Date: 3/29/2007 10:10:27 PM
Author: Rock Candy
In the profile shot, the outside prongs remind me of swans. Do you see it?
I thought the exact same thing, when i saw the pic last night. Лебединое Озеро :) So I thought Odette, which is the princess in Swan Lake. :)
I think this name would be PERFECT and totally marketable, especially with the swans reflected off the lake!!!!!!! What a gorgeous ring!!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, what a lovely design for a solitaire.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
That is a breathtaking ring! I want it!! Love it!! Must have it!! LOL...

Beautiful work, I like Swan for the name, or Embrace.....

Truly elegant work!

jeannine

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Irina, this is absolutely stunning! I love it. Love the Photoshop you made with the swans as well.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 12:36:13 AM
Author: KristyDarling

Or, simply, ''Grace?''

Ooh, yes how about just Grace? As in Princess Grace...

Love it!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
OMG
6.gif
For the first time EVER (okay, so only 2.5 years, but still), i want a new setting!!!
9.gif
30.gif

Irina... your designs are just incredible!The swan has the perfect combination of the things I like! Sisley is beautiful and elegant as well. Fantastic job!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
If a name has not been selected, I would like to add my ideas in addition to all of the wonderful suggestions:

Contessa - when I see this design, I think of royalty, which may fit in with the Vatche royal theme.
Fluidity
Trumpet - as in the "Trumpeter" swan
Baroque
Circe
Harmony
Leda - was seduced by Zeus when he was in the form of a swan. Leda's daughter was Helen of Troy, which could have been the result of this pairing.

How about Swan Song?

Deputy74

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/30/2007 9:57:51 PM

9.gif

So then just to clarify my confusion
41.gif
, This ring is or is not in production??

Because I saw a ring (the swan) being mentioned in this thread but then I saw this ring as well.

So was one a design and another the final product because I really like both but the one with the 3 side diamonds is really unique

gama777.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results