shape
carat
color
clarity

New DVatche line needs a good name.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asquareguy

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 10:46:52 PM
Author: Pricescope
I like Swan a lot because it's the best symbol for an engagement anyone can think of, thank you Rock Candy!
This photo is magazine ad worthy! Stunning!
SwanRing.jpg

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Endless ~ I love that the head wire looks continuous....like love (at least for awhile, lol)
2.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Irina, you are amazing! You have developed a great design and a compelling marketing campaign! That name and image are perfect - I could easily imagine it on a page in a magazine. It just needs a little of that vaseline look around the edges and it''s dreamy.

I hope you are getting recognized amply for your brilliance!
22.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 11:00:17 PM
Author: asquareguy

I like Swan a lot because it's the best symbol for an engagement anyone can think of, thank you Rock Candy!
This photo is magazine ad worthy! Stunning!
SwanRing.jpg
It's a fabulous design and that photo is gorgeous. "The 'Swan'~ forever our love."

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
39.gif
So sad that I already picked a setting -- this is gorgeous!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG OMG I am freaking out here. Irina, that setting is freakin'' fabulous!!! And how cool is it that you had a hand in designing it! I hope they''ll pay you a commission or something.
9.gif

The first thing I thought of as I looked at the photos is that the ring is pure poetry. How about naming it "Poeme?"

Or, simply, "Grace?"

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
When I first saw it, the name that came to mind was "Resplendence"... maybe too long for what your looking for though, and not a name. That picture you made is beautiful Irina. I like the way you did the swans in the reflection to lead the eye to the swan like setting. Just a gorgeous setting!

*M*

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about Magic?? Your pic reminds me of the magic that happens when one proposes.

Or Magestic, by Vatche

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I like Audrina too. It is just stunning. I wish I could reset my OEC in this. I love it!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
"The Swan of Tuonela"

The Swan of Tuonela is the name of a piece of music by Jean Sibelius. It''s a tone poem based off of Finnish mythology of a beautiful swan that glides over a lake. I think that would be the perfect name plus the music buffs would love it!

Take a listen on itunes if you have it.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vatche Infinity

Vatche Infinite

Vatche Eternity

Forever Line

Vatche Perpetual Beauty

Vatche Endless

The wires remind me of the infinity symbol.

LOVE IT!

ETA;
23.gif
The Swan is PERFECT with that ad!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Irina, you are just full of surprises! The ring, that ad like photo....
36.gif

My first thought was how graceful it looked, so I could go for Grace.

I also like the combination Audrina a lot.

Then I was trying to think of something that includes you (I think you should be in there) with swans since you like that and it applies so well, but all I can come up with is Swarina....

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow...Love the swan theme...that picture is incredible!

Ok...my final vote: Cygne

second fav: Eterne

widget

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
absolutely......AMAZING!
30.gif

it is just beautiful irina! but of course, i have come to expect nothing less from you
2.gif

it is perfection.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
nice looking promo! have you decided on swan as the name?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first words that came to my mind were things like graceful, and willow... smooth, flowy names.

Graceful

Willow

Cascade

Everlast

Harmony

If it were up to me, I''d call it Flawless... ''cos it is!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ciciiee

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 10:10:27 PM
Author: Rock Candy
In the profile shot, the outside prongs remind me of swans. Do you see it?
I thought the exact same thing, when i saw the pic last night. Лебединое Озеро :) So I thought Odette, which is the princess in Swan Lake. :)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 7:57:10 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Thinking out loud here:

Fleur de Lis

Bellisima

Bella

Swirls of the heart

Enrapture

Beauty by Vatche

Capture her heart, Vatche

Elegance by Vatche

Vatche, for the romatic at heart

Vatche, all you need is love

Swirls of the heart, making your life one with Vatche.

Yes yes yes!!!!! I love it!!
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t have any name suggestions but I just wanted to say that is the most amazingly beautiful ring!! Congratulations on such a wonderful design, Irina!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Emerald

Rough_Rock
Irina,

Erullen [ eeroolen]

there is a beautiful river Kerulen, home of Tchengiz Khan. Remove K and you get Erulen, then add second L -- Erullen.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the swan. I hope you don''t give them your photoshopping ad talents for free?

When I saw it, the lines of the prongs reminded me of the path on a dance floor a waltz might take, so that''s what popped into my mind. It''s gorgeous Irina!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2007 9:50:06 PM
Author: mrssalvo
oh goodness Irina, it''s just gorgeous...that is just so cool that Vatche is going to make it..

anyway, names...hmmm..

Rhapsody

destiny

diamante - (diamonds in italian)

fiore de rombo - (diamond flower in italian)
i really like this one.
10.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
taken from : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swan

"Swans are large water birds of the family Anatidae, which also includes geese and ducks. Swans are grouped with the closely related geese in the subfamily Anserinae where they form the tribe Cygnini. Sometimes, they are considered a distinct subfamily, Cygninae.

Swans usually mate for life, though "divorce" does sometimes occur, particularly following nesting failure. The number of eggs in each clutch is between 3–8.

The word is derived from Old English swan, akin to German Schwan, in turn derived from Indo-European root *swen (to sound, to sing), whence Latin derives sonus (sound). (Webster''s New World Dictionary) Young swans are known as cygnets, from the Latin word for swan, cygnus. An adult male is a cob, from Middle English cobbe (leader of a group); an adult female is a pen (origin unknown)."

--

don''t know if there''s anything there... maybe schwan or swen... or maybe not...

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I like "Bliss". It''s a gorgeous design. Does the name winner get a ring?
31.gif
31.gif

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
The swan is intriguing. Perhaps the scientific name Buccinator

as soon as I saw it, all i could think was the simple "Embrace"

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
flourish (the swirl designs makes things... swan... owl eyes... cobras...)

essence

brillance

queen

lady

dutchess

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning! Wow!!!!!

Solice or Solstice by V (calm/serene/enveloping appearance; or opening/awakening and all that Solstice implies)
Cherish by V
Eve or Eva by V
Angela or Angelic by V
Crown Empress by V
visually, it reminds me of that wonderful Hawaiian flower, Protea

cheers--Sharon

txideal

Rough_Rock
I love the second setting! The roundness of the band with the curves are so feminine and elegant! The roundness of the band reminds me the Harry Winston band.

I would love to have a diamond set in that setting. As a Royal Crown owner, I prefer the roundness of the band with the same diameter all the way around especially for someone who is petite.

I like Audrey or Grace for the name. Both names exude timeless elegance and sophistication. Good luck!
19.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/29/2007 10:07:16 PM
Oh my, so many beautiful names, we have to have a poll i guess, i would not be able to choose. BTW the 4-prongs Vatche is making is named after Alfred Sisley the impressionist i admire.
Here is the last big photo i have for now. I will try to get more info about this setting, this one is platinum and Wink ordered one in yellow gold with white prongs for himself so we will be able to see it life on WinkTV soon.
I just tried to call Max at Vatche to see when mine will be here, wow! It is such a beautiful design.

I am partial to yellow, but I am amazed at the beauty of this in the platinum. WOW! It will be exciting to see the name that you all come up with, many of those proposed are great.

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I like Swan a lot because it''s the best symbol for an engagement anyone can think of, thank you Rock Candy!

OMIGOSH that is so cool, I love the Art work in your post Irina!

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results