shape
carat
color
clarity

New DK ring

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the soft buttery yellow.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
It’s hard to get good photos but it’s here!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
I have really only had solitaires so the halo is taking a little getting used to, but the workmanship is awesome!

I’d love to see more pics! It’s so unique. I adore it.

Mochi_x

Rough_Rock
It looks great with your yellow diamond! How are you liking it?

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
It looks great with your yellow diamond! How are you liking it?

Thank you, I like it a lot, just having a halo has taken a little getting used to as I really have never had one before but I wanted to contrast the yellow diamond

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is really beautiful! His prong work is stellar

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh it really is stunning! I love how it looks on you, the size is perfect for your hand, not too big and not too small, perfectly proportioned. Would love to see some profile shots, actually loads more photos when you get a chance! I hope you love her as she seems to love you, she suits you so much!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh it really is stunning! I love how it looks on you, the size is perfect for your hand, not too big and not too small, perfectly proportioned. Would love to see some profile shots, actually loads more photos when you get a chance! I hope you love her as she seems to love you, she suits you so much!

Thank you, my ring size is 5 and it's a 0.86 carat and then the halo, I do really like it it has just taken a little getting used to as my usual style is more simple, I just really did not want this to look like another engagement ring and wanted to contrast with white diamonds so I picked something outside of my usual

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I love the color of that stone :love: I bet she has layers of sparkles like mad.
Her dress is such a beautiful compliment to her color I can't stand it!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I love the color of that stone :love: I bet she has layers of sparkles like mad.
Her dress is such a beautiful compliment to her color I can't stand it!

Thank you! The stone is really pretty and does have a lot of flashes of light, very nice stone considering I didn't pay very much for it from Ivy and Rose

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saw this on his IG and knew it must belong to a PS member... very pretty. :)

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
@crystalnp, wow -- that's beautiful! I love the graceful design, and it looks gorgeous on your hand. Enjoy!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
The ruffled halo enhances the uniqueness of your yellow diamond! It looks so romantic

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and feminine. Reminds me of a spring flower, like a daffodil. Enjoy!

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think this is such a pretty ring. I saw this in dk insta.. and was smittened... Enjoy.. it's lovely

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results