shape
carat
color
clarity

New DK ring

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
So this is the new setting for the little yellow stone I posted a while back. I did not realize when I saw it on Instagram that the design had been done by Mochi_x and I truly hope she’s ok with this, I saw her threads this past weekend as the ring was completed this week. I do see where she discussed this design with another poster in rockytalky recently and that made me feel better.

Looks from the pics although I haven’t received it yet that DKs work is amazing as usual, can’t wait to get this one to see in person! 87E42581-BFB8-4157-B973-39AACC7C9BDB.jpeg

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that’s beautiful! Can’t wait to see more pics, and the specs of the stone!

Iwanttosparkle

Shiny_Rock
The gold prongs totally make it, I really like it!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a work of art! It's so feminine - I love it!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I love the sharp, crisp prongs. Can’t wait to see hand shots.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous, @crystalnp! I love the design, and cannot wait to see more photos of this beauty once you receive it!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! I also noted the excellent claw prongs!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous, @crystalnp! I love the design, and cannot wait to see more photos of this beauty once you receive it!!

Thank you! The design however does belong to another poster here, Mochi_x so want to make sure she gets credit, I picked the setting off DK instagram and made the prong color change as my stone is yellow

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Really beautiful! I also noted the excellent claw prongs!

Thank you! I take that as a huge compliment from you as you have such great taste, I looked several times at your yellow stone in the casablanca but ultimately I felt that I wanted something with the vintage looking leaf sides for this and I also was concerned this stone might be a bit small for casablanca.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring. I love the yg prongs! That design is so pretty. DK did a wonderful job with the prongs and detail. Love his work. Enjoy.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring. I love the yg prongs! That design is so pretty. DK did a wonderful job with the prongs and detail. Love his work. Enjoy.

I agree the work does look great, I can't wait to see it in person

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!! That is absolutely lovely!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I take that as a huge compliment from you as you have such great taste, I looked several times at your yellow stone in the casablanca but ultimately I felt that I wanted something with the vintage looking leaf sides for this and I also was concerned this stone might be a bit small for casablanca.

Thank you! I honestly feel like you made the perfect choice for your stone! The ring is very much my style, too!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I am so in love with your ring!!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous piece of art!!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, such a romantic vintage lvibe. I love the outline. Can't wait hand. shots!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, such a romantic vintage lvibe. I love the outline. Can't wait hand. shots!

I love the ruby and flower ring in your avatar, do you mind sharing where you found that?

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
I love the ruby and flower ring in your avatar, do you mind sharing where you found that?

Thank you. I made a little sketch of my idea and sent it to DK and I just let him do his magic.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!

You are welcome to have him make one for you. I have seen him make it with other colored stones and even with just diamonds.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
You are welcome to have him make one for you. I have seen him make it with other colored stones and even with just diamonds.

It's adorable and I will have to put it on my list of bands I would like to have, it's already pretty long!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring. It looks amazing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results