clarity

New DK 9 stone band

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I love that! I'm excited to see pictures on the hand :love:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful! Looking forward to the hand shots.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh, very nice! I love a geometric outline and can’t edit to see hand shots. What are your plans for it - stacker or stand-alone piece?

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that's absolutely stunning! Cannot wait for hand shots either, the detailing on it looks amazing so looking forward to close ups!

How long was the project from start to finish?

@stonehunter20 the diamonds look like they are round brilliant diamonds set on the hexagon background. It's a good optical illusion! I'm partial to hexagon shaped jewellery myself.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!
Can’t wait for hand shots!

Oooh, very nice! I love a geometric outline and can’t edit to see hand shots. What are your plans for it - stacker or stand-alone piece?
I’m with @lissyflo, will you stack, wear with your ER, or is this a stand alone?

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you so muc! I am hoping to stack as I love that look. Hoping it looks great on its own too.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that's absolutely stunning! Cannot wait for hand shots either, the detailing on it looks amazing so looking forward to close ups!

How long was the project from start to finish?

@stonehunter20 the diamonds look like they are round brilliant diamonds set on the hexagon background. It's a good optical illusion! I'm partial to hexagon shaped

Thank you. It was a little over three weeks from first contact. David was very responsive. Took about a week of back and forth email then I received the CAD drawings. I was surprised it was done so quickly.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!
Can’t wait for hand shots!

I’m with @lissyflo, will you stack, wear with your ER, or is this a stand alone?

Thank you. I will stack as a RHR but may try with my ER too. Fun to experiment!

dmack

Shiny_Rock
So cool! Tell us more about the baskets/galleries, are those little swoopy details?

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is soo lovely!! I wish I had thought to get engraving on my version! It really adds a special touch to the ring. Mine is a great little stacker- it goes with everything and is very comfortable! I hope you will post hand shots when it arrives?

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
This is soo lovely!! I wish I had thought to get engraving on my version! It really adds a special touch to the ring. Mine is a great little stacker- it goes with everything and is very comfortable! I hope you will post hand shots when it arrives?

I saw your band and fell in love with it. You have such gorgeous stacking rings! Thank you for the inspiration!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty! I want to see it on!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
So cool! Tell us more about the baskets/galleries, are those little swoopy details?

Thank you. The hexagon baskets are separated with beadwork. The band and outside edges of the baskets with the diamonds are engraved with mil-grain.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, so pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results