clarity

New DK 9 stone band

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it's wonderful! That second option looks like one complete ring, it's amazing. The sapphire stack is gorgeous too, and what a lovely sapphire!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it's wonderful! That second option looks like one complete ring, it's amazing. The sapphire stack is gorgeous too, and what a lovely sapphire!

Thanks so much. I like it alone and stacked so great options! The sapphire ring has engraving too I put in a small gold band spacer to see the new band better.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@rcjtraveler I am in love with your new 9 stone from DK!!! I just happen to have 9 diamonds!!!!! I was wondering if you could tell me please if the stones that are in between your fingers bother you? Is it a comfortable ring? Thank you for your help and enjoy her!!! I love it between the 2 bands!!! Lot's of options!! Your sapphire ring is beautiful too :)

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
@rcjtraveler I am in love with your new 9 stone from DK!!! I just happen to have 9 diamonds!!!!! I was wondering if you could tell me please if the stones that are in between your fingers bother you? Is it a comfortable ring? Thank you for your help and enjoy her!!! I love it between the 2 bands!!! Lot's of options!! Your sapphire ring is beautiful too :)

Thanks so much! It is very comfortable. The stones definitely don’t bother me. DK did a wonderful job b.So wonderful that I am having another band made to stack with this one. Working with him now and should have a CAD soon. This one with fancy light yellow diamonds. Good luck deciding how to set your 9 diamonds. I really love how this came out. I think it is my favorite band so far.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much! It is very comfortable. The stones definitely don’t bother me. DK did a wonderful job b.So wonderful that I am having another band made to stack with this one. Working with him now and should have a CAD soon. This one with fancy light yellow diamonds. Good luck deciding how to set your 9 diamonds. I really love how this came out. I think it is my favorite band so far.

Thank you for getting back to me rcjtraveler. That’s fantastic news that it is not only stunning but comfortable too! DK does a fabulous job and is so easy and nice to work with! I can’t wait to see your new band- I can see why this one is your favorite so far.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results