shape
carat
color
clarity

New BB gems

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see...it looks very blue green in your photographs so I thought it must have a good bit of blue component. As you have tried this in person with a white and yellow and can clearly see which way to go, then I''d stick with the yellow since it looks better.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great stones and I love your photos.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Chrono I think I''ll sit on this stone for a while and not set it yet. I just can''t decide at the moment. The stone is greener in real life.
21.gif

Thanks Marcy for your nice comments!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I think I found my dream setting for the green tourmaline. Opinions are much appreciated.

Yellow-Sapphire-Hidden-Treasures-Ring-1.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Similar setting but in yellow gold.

Ring-III-2.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/13/2009 10:04:37 AM
Author: Lovinggems
I think I found my dream setting for the green tourmaline. Opinions are much appreciated.
that setting is Gorgoues, love the detail milgrain and satin finish, though the prongs look a little bulky, but nonetheless, it''s still gorgeous! where did you find it, if you don''t mind me asking?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/13/2009 10:06:33 AM
Similar setting but in yellow gold.
oh man- ok this one is the winner! with the double prongs
30.gif

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2009 10:55:38 AM
Author: D&T

Date: 6/13/2009 10:04:37 AM
that setting is Gorgoues, love the detail milgrain and satin finish, though the prongs look a little bulky, but nonetheless, it''s still gorgeous! where did you find it, if you don''t mind me asking?
Hi D&T

This one is from jewelryexpert.com, now I just need to find someone who will make my this setting and get quotes!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool setting! Love the miligrain too. Any side pics?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results