canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Anything new?

cheers--Sharon

4ever

Ideal_Rock
So my husband is miffed at me cuz I read this whole thread instead of helping to fold and stuff nappies.
But it’s like a chicken soap opera and I couldn’t stop reading :shock:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone! I just realized I hadn't updated this thread in a while. I am down to 7 chickens and all of my buffs (including Kevin) have died:( My son didn't count them one night when he locked up the coop and Kevin got left out and taken by a fisher cat. I miss her:(

Right now I have 6 one month old easter eggers in my garage, and 5 baby buffs and a delaware in my sunroom. Pics:

IMG_3919.jpg IMG_3920.jpg IMG_3922.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m sorry about Kevin..:cry2: Your little fellas are adorable..especially the two posing together for the camera! :love:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry about Kevin, too. It's terrible to lose a pet, especially to violence. A dog I had to re-home was hit by a car in his new home. That was so much worse to me than the deaths of my dogs who grew old and sick. I am really sorry.

It is nice to see the other guys, though!

Deb

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Not Kevin!
I am so sad. :cry2:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's sad about Kevin. I kinda honestly thought she was Superchicken the way she protected her flock, so its hard to believe that a predator got the best of her. RIP Kevin. You have no idea of the legacy you leave behind - at least with us PSers! :lol-2:

Soxfan: the babies look fluffy and wonderful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results