shape
carat
color
clarity

New Amethyst Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2009 2:19:09 PM
Author: Kismet
How pretty! I never would have thought to put those two colors together but they look great!
Thank you, Kismet. You know, I never doubted the color choice, but I had them on hand already to see. I probably wouldn''t have gone out and bought them for the amethyst. I knew I wasn''t going out to buy diamond sides for that stone. Come to think of it, I''ve loved other color combos that I''ve seen at the jewelers, such as orange sapphire melee surrounding a big brown smoky quartz. I''m glad that others agree the purple and green seems to work. (I''m probably not hearing from the people who hate it, and that''s fine.
9.gif
)

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful rings (& great photos) - love them both!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl, the combination of purple and green is stunning!!! The green really makes the amethyst pop.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, vigoruby and DiaDiva!

IrisAccents

Shiny_Rock
Fly Girl- I love, love, love, love, LOVE your ring!!! That amethyst''s saturation and color is to die for!

Purple and green has always been my favorite color combination (and we''re pretty sure it''s going to be the colors of our wedding- eggplant with forest green accents).

It is gorgeous- wear it in great health!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Awesome ring and lovely colour combo. Well done Flygirl.
35.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2009 5:03:48 PM
Author: IrisAccents
Fly Girl- I love, love, love, love, LOVE your ring!!! That amethyst''s saturation and color is to die for!

Purple and green has always been my favorite color combination (and we''re pretty sure it''s going to be the colors of our wedding- eggplant with forest green accents).

It is gorgeous- wear it in great health!!
Thank you, Iris! Love your ring as well, and sounds like you will be having a very beautiful wedding.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/23/2009 10:43:07 AM
Author: Gailey
Awesome ring and lovely colour combo. Well done Flygirl.
35.gif
Thank you, Gailey! I''m so glad I got this amethyst set so I can enjoy its color better.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results