shape
carat
color
clarity

New amazing product for natural nail lovers :)

@canuk-gal and @mrs-b Yay! So happy that you’re both benefitting from the product also. Thanks for coming back with your results.
@canuk-gal it really does make them so much stronger. Happy you didn’t suffer a break with the unwieldy cabinet door :lol:

Just in case people can’t find the product you’ve recommended @Slickk, I found this on Amazon.

My nails have grown like crazy!IMG_1578.jpegIMG_1579.jpeg
This is about 8 weeks growth

Hi:

I have long term ridges in my RH thumb nail. I didn't expect that to improve (in specific)--and that was not my goal to try new products. Such an improvement (overall) I never expected. I just might get my Mothers (beautiful) fingernails after all.

cheers--Sharon

Just in case people can’t find the product you’ve recommended @Slickk, I found this on Amazon.

Oh my gosh @Austina. Are these your natural nails???

Such beautiful nails! Gorgeous shape!

@Austina, WOW. I could never get one of my nails to grow this long and beautiful let alone all my nails.

Last edited:
HI:

I have so many typing errors from these long naild!!!! (see hwat \i mean!)

And I've been in the pool for a few days now--and still strong!!!

cheers--Sharon

Woo hoo @canuk-gal So happy for you!!! I’m packing up my classroom so my nails are a tad short now (by choice), but I can’t wait to spend the summer using this product (just bought a new bottle) and oils. It’s the little things after all!

HI:

LOL finally a nail broke--that what I get for doing dishes!! They are very long, so it was just a matter of time....

cheers--Sharon

Sorry to hear about the break.
Since you’re here, I’ve been doing a house purge so have been coating my nails with this … I rather like it.

Sorry to hear about the break.
Since you’re here, I’ve been doing a house purge so have been coating my nails with this … I rather like it.

House purge...I'd rather break 10 nails! :sun::lol-2:

HI:

Unreal how in time my nails grew well--and to such lengths. They just naturally broke due to length. So long I just couldn't manage ADL. I just trimmed the three "last men standing" lol.

At any rate, I did notice that when my nails broke due to length, they resumed to their natural growth pattern....to split. So I've resumed the program. Trim short and apply the serum. This is workable. I like strong nails. Rinse and repeat.

cheers--Sharon

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP