shape
carat
color
clarity

New amazing product for natural nail lovers :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sticker shock! I went to buy some....$35! I'll wait for a sale. LOL

cheers--Sharon

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sticker shock! I went to buy some....$35! I'll wait for a sale. LOL

cheers--Sharon

Oh no!! I pay $25!!! Get the oils (jojoba or e) going @canuk-gal and maybe some nail envy. I found that at Marshall’s last time for $10.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I paid $73 on amazon for both the repair and the nail envy :oops2: They are definitely not cheap

Omgoodness I’m so sorry. I would try to find something else at that price!! Sheesh! I found Nail Envy for $10 at Marshall’s and $20 on Amazon. The OPI nail repair I’ve paid $25 for.
The Londontown is nice too at $15.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think mine was $25 on “sale” from $38? At ULTA. I do use my ULTA points so I was ok with not getting it super cheap.

So far I’ve applied it once. When I saw that I had to apply it twice a day my mind went “wait wtf? that’s way too much effort.” So we’ll see if it’s any use to me or helps at all. I predict I’ll apply it when I think about it or remember to, which will maybe be like every other day.

I’m just not a nail girlie, I guess. Piano and gardening are my passions and neither of those are conducive to nails past fingertips. (Yes I know, I’d still like to maintain healthy nails regardless of length.)

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
I haven't watched this yet but here's a long YouTube video about this product from a nail tech I subscribe to with a lot of information on improving natural nail health:

edit: I just watched it on double speed and the quick summary is that she likes the OPI Repair Mode for her client with hard but brittle and peeling nails and recommends using it without nail polish until the nails have recovered and then using it during weekly manicures when the nails are in better shape if you want to use nail polish. When I follow her jojoba oil and nail polish routine but with Mavala K+ (she recommended it for naturally thin and bendy nails with peeling from that), my nails actually grow out and I need to consciously shorten them because they get too long for my bike-commuter lifestyle. That was a first for me!

Last edited:

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
oooh!
I am going to put this on my 'to do'/ 'to purchase list'. I have a hard time being consistent.

Question: Does anyone know what happens when you stop using the product . . . do you have to keep using it?

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
oooh!
I am going to put this on my 'to do'/ 'to purchase list'. I have a hard time being consistent.

Question: Does anyone know what happens when you stop using the product . . . do you have to keep using it?

If you didn't have any future damage to your nails you could probably stop using it once your nails were healthy again. The nail tech slowed down the usage for her client from daily to weekly once her nails recovered, for example. But with the hardener and jojoba oil I use, my nails go back to how they were if I don't keep up for a few weeks.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

In the last two years I have accidently slammed my nails on old metal filing cabinets at work. They turned black. Now Those nails split easily. While I never manicure, I do want healthy nails. Hoping this helps! Thanks for the advice!

cheers--Sharon

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh!

I go through cycles where I oil and use the nail repair all weekend and then I’ll paint them with opi nail envy for the work week. Hope this helps @16ocean

Ouchy @canuk-gal hope this helps you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results