shape
carat
color
clarity

New amazing product for natural nail lovers :)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Slickk and others who have commented on their experience with this stuff. My husband’s been complaining about his nails constantly breaking, resulting in ragged edges. Mine are not as bad (soft) as they were when my life was one big ball of stress, but they still break more regularly than I like. So… I bought a bottle for both of us to try! Fingers crossed for good results!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
My nails feel very strong! I've been using the product as directed, since August 11, so basically three weeks. My thumbnails seriously feel like they little pieces of steel. :lol: I occasionally use them to pry things open, now, where before, I'd use a tool.

My DH has also been using it for his fragile, peel- and chip-prone nails (due to meds he's on), and has definitely noticed that they're not chipping/peeling! That's amazing, right there! I think he's not using enough, although he's resisting my advice on how to apply. Men...:lol: This, from a man who has never had (or observed) a manicure/pedicure. :lol:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love to read this @SparklieBug I’m so happy it’s working for you too!! And I’m impressed that your husband is trying it at all! I can’t believe how well this has been working for me!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love to read this @SparklieBug I’m so happy it’s working for you too!! And I’m impressed that your husband is trying it at all! I can’t believe how well this has been working for me!

Hi! Would you still recommend this product ?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! Would you still recommend this product ?

Yes @nala ! The OPI product and Jojoba oil (use it twice a day+) have been nail savers!! My nails haven’t been this healthy in years.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
@nala My DH uses this daily, as he has very thin nails that peel/split. Very quickly, his nails improved strength. Not long ago, for whatever reason(s), he neglected to use the product for a week. His nails started to peel again. So he's back on the regimen.

I will suggest that he use jojoba oil as well. Thanks, @Slickk!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ok you all does this stuff really work? I am getting desperate here...I was using OPI nail envy didn't do much...my pointer finger nails are/have been splitting and peeling for years and darn it I want pretty nails....if it works I might see if our local CVS has it, I have a couple of coupons from there that might help with the cost....

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ok you all does this stuff really work? I am getting desperate here...I was using OPI nail envy didn't do much...my pointer finger nails are/have been splitting and peeling for years and darn it I want pretty nails....if it works I might see if our local CVS has it, I have a couple of coupons from there that might help with the cost....

I really like the OPI nail repair. I also use a Jojoba oil. I’ve been using these products since about September, and I’d say my nails are definitely stronger.
I also really like Londontown (Milky color) polish. Very nice and long lasting. Good luck!!
Edited to show a pic of the polish. I think this is either one or two coats.

IMG_1632.jpeg

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really like the OPI nail repair. I also use a Jojoba oil. I’ve been using these products since about September, and I’d say my nails are definitely stronger.
I also really like Londontown (Milky color) polish. Very nice and long lasting. Good luck!!

IMG_1632.jpeg

Any edible oil will do, if you like to eat fries with your hands for example you will get the benefit of great natural nail treatment. I kid you not!
Essential oils may sound great but they are drying.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1632.jpeg

thank you heading out here in a bit to get some! thank you

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you heading out here in a bit to get some! thank you

Good luck. The Londontown I have only found at Amazon. I find the OPI repair mode ($25) at local drugstores. Come back with your results. :)

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck. The Londontown I have only found at Amazon. I find the OPI repair mode ($25) at local drugstores. Come back with your results. :)

Our CVS didnt have it, its the only drug store in our smallish town, so I ordered off Amazon and I will let you know, should take a picture of my nails now, what little I have left of them, I cut them way down this morning. thanks again

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondringlover Yes. Do take a before pic with gratuitous bling :) Also, admittedly I used that stuff a tad more than recommended. I find it soothing to apply product to my nails for some reason :lol:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
@diamondringlover Yes. Do take a before pic with gratuitous bling :) Also, admittedly I used that stuff a tad more than recommended. I find it soothing to apply product to my nails for some reason :lol:

I'm very interested. I get manis {no gels} weekly. I want to know if you use this with polish? Before and/or after.
Your nails are frickin; gorgeous!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm very interested. I get manis {no gels} weekly. I want to know if you use this with polish? Before and/or after.
Your nails are frickin; gorgeous!

@Amber St. Clare Omgoodness thank you so much!! I began the natural nail journey back in August when I was not working. I was using the OPI nail repair and jojoba oil (mixed by me w/ vitamin e) multiple times daily. I also always have OPI Nail envy on hand.
When I went back into work, setting up my classroom, I knew I needed some cover to prevent breakage. This was when I leaned heavily on the Nail envy (I like the matte finish a lot since it looks all natural but is strong). I continue oiling my nails at least twice a day, fingertips, cuticles and knuckles.
A couple weeks ago I found the Londontown Milky color that has rave reviews. I missed some color and really love the subtle color of this polish. I can use one coat or have added a coat a day and it becomes a lovely natural light pink.
Here is the color with three coats.
IMG_1669.jpeg

I literally have to cut my nails down now because they get too long! Hope that helps!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Amber St. Clare Omgoodness thank you so much!! I began the natural nail journey back in August when I was not working. I was using the OPI nail repair and jojoba oil (mixed by me w/ vitamin e) multiple times daily. I also always have OPI Nail envy on hand.
When I went back into work, setting up my classroom, I knew I needed some cover to prevent breakage. This was when I leaned heavily on the Nail envy (I like the matte finish a lot since it looks all natural but is strong). I continue oiling my nails at least twice a day, fingertips, cuticles and knuckles.
A couple weeks ago I found the Londontown Milky color that has rave reviews. I missed some color and really love the subtle color of this polish. I can use one coat or have added a coat a day and it becomes a lovely natural light pink.
IMG_1669.jpeg

I literally have to cut my nails down now because they get too long! Hope that helps!!

My nails are the worst they've been in a while. I gotta get this stuff. This week!

PS are you wearing penguin socks? :bigsmile:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My nails are the worst they've been in a while. I gotta get this stuff. This week!

PS are you wearing penguin socks? :bigsmile:

@canuk-gal Yes!! It’s been a long winter. Get the stuff and lol, I am wearing penguin socks. It’s been cold I tell ya!! :lol: they were a Christmas gift from a student.
I’m off this week so lots of OPI nail repair and oils!!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_1669.jpeg

Thank you. I'm going to get some and bring it to my next appointment next Monday.

Hoping my nails look half as good as yours!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so funny how whenever I drop in on PS, I find something I needed to know about! Since having the baby, my nails have just been NOT IT, y'all. I am doing too much washing and things with my hands for my nails to keep up. I've been using press-ons which look great but idk that I am overall really a fake nail person. So I'm definitely going to try this!

nail tax/bling tax

Attachments

• IMG_7179.jpg
    IMG_7179.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 41

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so funny how whenever I drop in on PS, I find something I needed to know about! Since having the baby, my nails have just been NOT IT, y'all. I am doing too much washing and things with my hands for my nails to keep up. I've been using press-ons which look great but idk that I am overall really a fake nail person. So I'm definitely going to try this!

nail tax/bling tax

Whoa baby! Screw the nails!! THAT RING!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa baby! Screw the nails!! THAT RING!

Right!? That was my IVF is really hard/10th anniversary ring! You have or had a 3-stone that was one of the setting inspos - I ended up wanting 6 prongs but I remember sending your ring pic in to show DK how I wanted the side diamonds angled!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right!? That was my IVF is really hard/10th anniversary ring! You have or had a 3-stone that was one of the setting inspos - I ended up wanting 6 prongs but I remember sending your ring pic in to show DK how I wanted the side diamonds angled!

Well, I'm glad I couold help in *any* way! That ring is a stunner @distracts! Does it have a thread anywhere?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Decided to try this magic potion based on this thread. Right now it’s on sale at ULTA in case anyone needs to restock.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Decided to try this magic potion based on this thread. Right now it’s on sale at ULTA in case anyone needs to restock.

Come back with your results @monarch64 I also recommend oiling your nails with jojoba oil in between (if you have time after washing). Good luck!!

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
Found this thread and was curious if someone can help me understand what it's like when you apply it onto your nails. Does it fully absorb in like a serum or does it leave a "layer" like a top coat or a base coat?

I used an Avon product for nail strength possibly 20+ years ago but they discontinued it overtime. I prefer a serum like product and was wondering if this might be the substitute I've been needing and forgone all these years. TIA!

winetime12

Shiny_Rock
I caved and ordered this from Amazon (along with the nail envy polish), I hope it's worth it! My nails have been terrible since my gel manicure back in February

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found this thread and was curious if someone can help me understand what it's like when you apply it onto your nails. Does it fully absorb in like a serum or does it leave a "layer" like a top coat or a base coat?

I used an Avon product for nail strength possibly 20+ years ago but they discontinued it overtime. I prefer a serum like product and was wondering if this might be the substitute I've been needing and forgone all these years. TIA!
its weird, it dries almost as soon as you put it on and does not leave the nails shinny and I am now at day 9 or 10 I think and so far hasnt really helped my nails, I only have issues with my pointer fingers.....

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ExplorePS it soaks right into the nail quickly though after a week or so I did notice a residue on the edges. I also like to oil my nails with jojoba oil. I find that helps a lot.
Any nail regimen needs to be followed for enough time to allow the new nail to grow in and the damage to grow out.

@winetime12 good luck. Let us know your results.

@diamondringlover I am sorry it’s not helping you. Have you tried the OPI nail envy or have you tried oiling your nails?

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ExplorePS it soaks right into the nail quickly though after a week or so I did notice a residue on the edges. I also like to oil my nails with jojoba oil. I find that helps a lot.
Any nail regimen needs to be followed for enough time to allow the new nail to grow in and the damage to grow out.

@winetime12 good luck. Let us know your results.

@diamondringlover I am sorry it’s not helping you. Have you tried the OPI nail envy or have you tried oiling your nails?

Yeah I have, its been probably the last 8-10 years its gotten worse, maybe menopause effected it, I don't know...however I will keep it up sure cant hurt any thing lol...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results