shape
carat
color
clarity

New ACA Meets My VC Adriana

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it! Your ACA diamond and setting is spectacular! And I love the pendant!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning! Such a beautiful combo (ACA and VC)...I love your setting!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful combination!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new beauty :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, Well done on both pieces!... :love: :appl:Congrats!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG @Bonfire I LOVE your ACA, the VC setting and your OEC! Your ACA looks so white...I’m happy to see it’s a G because that’s my sweet spot. I’m looking for the same to trade up to in January. Your OEC is just yummy! ❤️

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bonfire your new ACA is amazing and looks splendid in the VC! How did you feel about going from the chunky facets of the OEC to the ACA for your ering? Do you miss the broader fire?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG @Bonfire I LOVE your ACA, the VC setting and your OEC! Your ACA looks so white...I’m happy to see it’s a G because that’s my sweet spot. I’m looking for the same to trade up to in January. Your OEC is just yummy! ❤

Thank you @MamaBee! G is my sweet spot too. I would have loved an F but my budget didn’t love it Lol! It really is quite white though.

AF35746A-5B0E-41B5-8795-0A4179EE772E.jpeg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bonfire your new ACA is amazing and looks splendid in the VC! How did you feel about going from the chunky facets of the OEC to the ACA for your ering? Do you miss the broader fire?

Thank you @Kim N. Nope, I don’t miss my OEC in this setting at all. I’m constantly in awe of the brightness, sparkle and fire of this ACA. :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @MamaBee! G is my sweet spot too. I would have loved an F but my budget didn’t love it Lol! It really is quite white though.

AF35746A-5B0E-41B5-8795-0A4179EE772E.jpeg

It’s just gorgeous! It also looks huge...What is your ring size? I need liposuction on my finger!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Size 5.5. I need it a half size bigger to fit over my knuckles which are like camel’s knees! :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know how I missed this @Bonfire. Your new ring is STUNNING. You captured her in her glory in the picture above. She looks so bright and white.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Size 5.5. I need it a half size bigger to fit over my knuckles which are like camel’s knees! :lol:

That’s so funny!!! You do not have knuckles like camel knees! I have hands like Tales from the Crypt! :lol:

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the switch! The ACA in that setting is gorgeous!:kiss2:

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Everything here is so beautiful!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahem...mine eyes require a shot of both the ring AND pendant!!!
Squeeeeee!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, now that is gorgeous!!! :love: I have no idea how I missed it, but I am so glad someone bumped it again! I adore that setting by Victor, and that ACA is just perfection in it! Your M OEC looks right at home in a yellow gold pendant, too!

There certainly has been a trend over the last year or two for people here to upgrade color. It's very tempting because I do prefer F-G color, but I don't want to give up my AVR to do it! I probably should get a nice white ACA 5 stone ring to satisfy the high color desire!

Lani

Rough_Rock
Wow - that diamond and setting = perfection + great idea with the pendant in yellow gold!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results