shape
carat
color
clarity

Neil Beaty info????

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Can anyone provide his contact information? I am selling my 2.53 rb ACA due to broken engagement. Thank you!

amoline

Shiny_Rock
If you search "Neil Beaty appraiser" on Google, his is the first website that comes up and he has a bunch of info there. :)

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can also get the info via the PS Resources tab ...

upload_2019-9-24_12-14-18.jpeg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry to hear the bad news :(

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear about your engagement, hope you are ok.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to read that! First & foremost, please do take care of yourself!

Secondly, just a reminder that (IIRC) WF does offer buy-back the first year; may be an option to consider depending on the circumstances. Best of luck to you! (hugs)

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry and hope you are doing okay.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m sorry to hear...Hope you are doing okay..

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry to hear! Please take care of yourself!
There's someone on the preloved forum looking for a super ideal, you may want to follow up there. Best of luck in selling the ring!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like you received it in 2019, so I would sell it back to WF. Sorry you're having to deal with this :(2

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like you received it in 2019, so I would sell it back to WF. Sorry you're having to deal with this :(2
Agreed. you should call them and ask about the possibility of selling back the them given the circumstances.

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much @OoohShiny @Snowdrop13 @the_mother_thing @headlight @Mamabean @LinSF @Wewechew @lovedogs. Your kind words comfort my heart. Let's just say older and wiser, let love lead my heart for a long time in this one, but I finally used what I learned in my first marriage, my divorce and in my dating adventures that people DO show you who they are...and I finally let my faculties rule! He's NOT an evil man, but still quite a mess figuratively and literally, so I've decided to move forward. It's interesting when relief is the overriding emotion! I will miss this ring- it's truly fabulicious!!!! Thank you again, each one of you=)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @OoohShiny @Snowdrop13 @the_mother_thing @headlight @Mamabean @LinSF @Wewechew @lovedogs. Your kind words comfort my heart. Let's just say older and wiser, let love lead my heart for a long time in this one, but I finally used what I learned in my first marriage, my divorce and in my dating adventures that people DO show you who they are...and I finally let my faculties rule! He's NOT an evil man, but still quite a mess figuratively and literally, so I've decided to move forward. It's interesting when relief is the overriding emotion! I will miss this ring- it's truly fabulicious!!!! Thank you again, each one of you=)
I'm so happy to read this. If you'll allow me a short anecdote: I was seriously dating someone who sounds significantly worse than your ex. Maybe not "evil" but close....he used to tell me that it was good I wasn't very attractive so he didn't have to worry about me cheating, and that he wished he could hit me. :eek2::sick:

I thought for a long time that I could never leave him, and that we would likely get married because I wouldn't ever be able to find better. :-o when I finally left (it was an 8-10 month relationship that felt like infinity), the overwhelming emotion was relief. He was FINALLY GONE! I DIDNT HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIS B.S! It was a crazy few months of feeling light and free , despite being scared to leave for so long.

I obviously hope your ex wasn't that bad, but when you feel relief you know you 100% made the right decision.

I wish you nothing but happiness.

Ps. Do you have to give back the ring? ;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results