shape
carat
color
clarity

Need to find this ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mbird

Rough_Rock
I need help finding this ring. When I asked my girlfriend a while ago what her perfect ring was, she sent me a picture. Problem is, I do not know which store it came from. I talked to her best friend, and the only additional infromation that I got was, it comes with the matching weddingband, but still needs a center stone for $3600. She also believed that the total weight was about 2ct. Not sure if it was platinum or white gold.

I have reasearched as far as my limited diamond knowledge will go, and in order for me to get it hand made, I need better pictures (side angle, etc.)so I need to try and find the site she got this from...

HELP PLEASE.

Also, something similar would work at this point, as long as the center stone is set low (she does not want it to stick out).
It only shows the picture of the ring..no other information.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I moved your thread to Rocky Talky, more people here
35.gif
welcome to the forums!
It might be "princess channel half-eternity" what you need to search for...

Great find belle!

Princhannel5.jpg

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
um, I can't quite tell from the pic, but it almost looks like the shank meets the head rather than having a gap and it might swoop up to meet the shank - cathedral setting style. Maybe it's just me cause gaps between the head and the shank always bug me.
2.gif

There's this dimend scassi ring, it's not swoopy but it is one piece with the head that holds the diamond.
5AB.jpg

dvatche ring that shows what I mean by swoopy:
338-a.jpg

It's got a higher cathedral and a slight recurve at the top where the sides hit the setting.

ETA:
Here's an xprong with princess-cut channel set sidestones at blue nile:
DM03500900_PR_100_200zoom.jpg

EATA: the blue nile ring with the matching wedding band is a total of 1 carat weight in platinum for a total of $3800. (platinum prices keep going up. sigh.)

Oh and here's a signedpieces.com wedding set in platinum with 1.41 carats of princess cut diamonds for $2,841. It's a little highset for my tastes but a lot of women like high set rings. makes the center diamond pop more.
17988.jpg

EYATA: Oh, just re-read the bit about her wanting it to be low set. never mind the signedpieces one then. Um, are you sure that the setting and band are 2 carats total? I'm not good at judging pics but it kinda looks to me like that would be the total weight for the whole thing including the center stone. Can anyone else chime in on that?

mbird

Rough_Rock
Than you for the insight. I think she will like the dvatche ring...although I need to see if they have a matching band. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results