shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinions on MaeVona ring

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Just wondering if anyone has thoughts on this setting? I am considering it,however the jeweler that has it, has never done any bench work for me. I have bought some small items there and they have been in business a long time.. however I don't know anyone to ask about their work. I am wondering if anyone thinks that there might be any issues I should be aware of. I haven't yet given them the " I am super picky" speech yet :) and they have said that they can set my stone in their setting. I called MaeVona to try to confirm this (my stone is 6.83mm to 6.88mm and the cz is 7mm) and the gentleman I spoke to was very nice and somewhat helpful, but I kind of got the feeling that, you know, if the jeweler said that they can do it, they should be able to do it.. Thanks in advance for weighing in!

wp_20160915_15_48_37_pro.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot to say that the name of this setting is Rora.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful setting. But I would want a new one orderd for my stone. I am pockky that way and it is a half bezel after all.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have seen a few Maevona settings in person and they are very nice. Agree that you should have your jeweler send your stone to Maevona to make the setting specifically for your stone.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your comments gypsy and derbygirl. I was kind of feeling that way myself...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results