shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinions on diamonds

Kvannebanne

Rough_Rock
Hi again,

It seems like you both agree on the 4 prong setting. Great idea with the delicate claws I will ask for that.
About durability I don't think she meant 4 prong was less durable. She was talking about the NSWE prong placing.

I already asked but to be sure. If it's an CBI diamond, will it always be eye clean? Even if it's a SI1? If that's the case I have no problems selecting the 0.82ct stone as advised. I do trust you guys with this. That's the least I can do after you being overly helpful :mrgreen2:

They do have an upgrade option where I'll get 100% of the original price as long as the new one is at least 25% more expensive.
What are you thinking?

/K

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
To me, that sounds like a reasonable upgrade policy. HPD offers a bit more generous upgrade policy and in addition, they have a buyback program, but considering that you would like to purchase in Europe, I do not think that the vendor’s upgrade policy is a deal breaker by any means.

I am pretty convinced that the 0.82 I SI1 will be eye-clean. CBI evaluates their diamonds to ensure that inclusions do not affect performance/transparency in any way, so you can feel comfortable with the grading. Btw I have a 2ct+ SI2 that is completely eye-clean, if that would provide any peace of mind.

The 4 prong setting will be plenty secure. I would personally go for the standard orientation and not n/s/e/w.

Can’t wait to see what you decide to purchase!

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Kvannebanne , anymore news about working with Fortrez?

Kvannebanne

Rough_Rock
Hey again!

Oddly enough, Celine hasn't answered in a couple of days.
I sent her an reminder today and also asked about the delicate claw prongs.
Hopefully I'll get an answer soon. She's probably busy.

Next problem will be figuring out what size fits best. Where on the finger should I measure?
And after that, when should I reveal it? Anniversary or during vacation on Santorini? Hmm

Kvannebanne

Rough_Rock
Ok, so she was busy and just replied.

So she said that she could offer this setting with "more delicate prongs"

https://www.diamondhousejewellery.c.../100/four-prong-solitaire-engagement-ring.htm

And on a 0.70-0.80 ct ring this would amount to 925€. (VAT incl.)
Shipment to my home adress would amount to 80€. (VAT incl.)

The stones:

1. http://www.fortrez.com/diamonds/detail/9346/detail.htm
2.768,94€ vat incl.

2. http://www.fortrez.com/diamonds/detail/9645/detail.htm
3.331,40€ vat incl.

3. http://www.fortrez.com/diamonds/detail/10019/detail.htm
3.334,28€ vat incl.

The total would then be:

1. 0.67ct H VS2 = 3775€ = roughly 40k SEK. Which was my top budget
2. 0.76ct I VS1 = 4335€ = roughly 45,8k SEK.
3. 0.82ct I SI1 = 4335€ ...

Well .. I'm not overly excited to go over the budget 3800€.
But you all recommended the 0.82ct stone .. Tough

Kvannebanne

Rough_Rock
I gotta say I was pretty surprised about the setting-price. I guess it's a chance to make some more money because a diamond must come with a ring :D.
She noticed my disappointment and said that 380€ is the price for 18K White gold 0.25ct.
Platinum is more expensive and a bigger stone is also more expensive so it landed on 925€.
She suggested that I should look into the 18K White gold version in order to stick to the 0.82ct stone. Though she didn't say how much that setting would cost.
Problem is, I think I've asked my partner a couple of times and she said no to gold altogether.
Even if it's white gold. Because she wants the ring to be white/silver. I personally like the shinier white gold. I find that platinum is a bit dull. But I don't wanna get white gold if she really doesn't like it.

She gave some pros/cons with platinum v.s. white gold. What do you guys have and what are your opinions?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, so she was busy and just replied.

So she said that she could offer this setting with "more delicate prongs"

https://www.diamondhousejewellery.c.../100/four-prong-solitaire-engagement-ring.htm

And on a 0.70-0.80 ct ring this would amount to 925€. (VAT incl.)
Shipment to my home adress would amount to 80€. (VAT incl.)

The stones:

1. http://www.fortrez.com/diamonds/detail/9346/detail.htm
2.768,94€ vat incl.

2. http://www.fortrez.com/diamonds/detail/9645/detail.htm
3.331,40€ vat incl.

3. http://www.fortrez.com/diamonds/detail/10019/detail.htm
3.334,28€ vat incl.

The total would then be:

1. 0.67ct H VS2 = 3775€ = roughly 40k SEK. Which was my top budget
2. 0.76ct I VS1 = 4335€ = roughly 45,8k SEK.
3. 0.82ct I SI1 = 4335€ ...

Well .. I'm not overly excited to go over the budget 3800€.
But you all recommended the 0.82ct stone .. Tough

OP, I just realized that you wanted to be in a different budget range. If that is the case, then go for the 0.67ct, it will be a gorgeous stone! My first diamond was a 0.68ct H VS1 and I loved that diamond so much. It is still a lovely size. I am also not convinced that you have to go for Plat, white gold and gold in general is more popular in Europe and the future wedding band will be also be less expensive, if that is something that you would like to take into consideration.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I gotta say I was pretty surprised about the setting-price. I guess it's a chance to make some more money because a diamond must come with a ring :D.
She noticed my disappointment and said that 380€ is the price for 18K White gold 0.25ct.
Platinum is more expensive and a bigger stone is also more expensive so it landed on 925€.
She suggested that I should look into the 18K White gold version in order to stick to the 0.82ct stone. Though she didn't say how much that setting would cost.
Problem is, I think I've asked my partner a couple of times and she said no to gold altogether.
Even if it's white gold. Because she wants the ring to be white/silver. I personally like the shinier white gold. I find that platinum is a bit dull. But I don't wanna get white gold if she really doesn't like it.

She gave some pros/cons with platinum v.s. white gold. What do you guys have and what are your opinions?

Can you show her white gold to confirm? White gold will always be “white”, especially when you get it replated every few years. The price in Plat for that setting is not worth it to me, but you need to confirm with your SO. I feel that many people think of gold as “yellow” and don’t know how many variations and alloys of gold there are.

Here is a good comparion photo:
5D3A46DA-0F79-4B4A-A0B5-F2FB168A3EDD.jpeg

Last edited:

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Kvannebanne , a bit disappointed that the setting turned out to be that expensive. That four prong setting however is my preferred four prong setting and if they can do more delicate claws, so much the better. I’m now expecting that setting in 18k white gold to end up at around the €750 mark, which willl still make the choice of the 0.82 problematic budget wise.

While I did recommend the 0.82 as my preferred pick if the overall completed ring came in under budget (and I clearly did not expect the setting to be that expensive). I did also say that the 0.67 would be my next choice if budget did need to be met. So now that we know setting prices, I would have to shift my preference to the 0.67ct now.

With CBI stones, what I mentioned about optical symmetry is like splitting a hair into two. In real life, what you and your fiancée will see is a blindingly beautiful stone with exceptional brilliance and fire.

The 0.67 is a nice size. The first stone I bought for my wife in a ring was a marginally larger 0.7ct G SI1 (except it wasn’t a super ideal so its brilliance and fire was compromised).

Like @SimoneDi said, I would confirm that she is truly against rhodium plated 18k white gold (maybe even show her the pic SimoneDi posted above except not this thread!!!)

If she still prefers platinum, you then know that the 0.67 in platinum is the right choice budget wise.

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That plus the 0.67ct stone is an “upgrade” from the 0.82 I SI1 in one grade for both colour and clarity. So that is a bonus. You are buying just shy of one point where diamonds increase in price (I.e. a tenth of a carat, every 0.25 of a carat or every carat). The difference in diameter between a 0.67 and 0.7 will be minute (compared with a 0.82 where the difference is most definitely noticeable).

Kvannebanne

Rough_Rock
Well I sent an e-mail back and asked how much the setting would be in 18K White gold.
Also I sneaked in some questions to find out what she really thought about white gold and shower her a picture of a ring rhodium plated. And as you suspected she was fine with that. It looks like silver when plated.
So I got some questions for you guys.

I guess that rhodium plated white gold is more "shiny" than platinum.
Both of them will need maintenance where the rhodium "flakes" off and needs to get replated and the platinum needs re-polish.
In terms of maintenance, what are the costs and how often would you need to repolish/replate.
I'm aware that this of course is dependent on how the user treats the ring but if we compare the two materials. Which is better and why?
Also are there other reasons to choose one over the other?

And the settings in 18K White gold that she offers, am I just going to assume that they're rhodium plated?

I'm waiting for her answer regarding the price of the setting in 18K. I'm guessing it wont be that much cheaper so I think I'll have to go for the .67 stone to stick within my budget.
Sorry for bringing the topic all the way back here but is the .67 CBI stone the "best buy" or should we look for a bigger stone with a slightly lesser cut?

What my question is really, is it worth looking for a 0.80ct stone for the same price. Would the difference in cut quality be as noticeable as the size difference? Hope you understand what I mean here.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I sent an e-mail back and asked how much the setting would be in 18K White gold.
Also I sneaked in some questions to find out what she really thought about white gold and shower her a picture of a ring rhodium plated. And as you suspected she was fine with that. It looks like silver when plated.

Both of them will need maintenance where the rhodium "flakes" off and needs to get replated and the platinum needs re-polish.
In terms of maintenance, what are the costs and how often would you need to repolish/replate.
I'm aware that this of course is dependent on how the user treats the ring but if we compare the two materials. Which is better and why?

And the settings in 18K White gold that she offers, am I just going to assume that they're rhodium plated?

I'm waiting for her answer regarding the price of the setting in 18K. I'm guessing it wont be that much cheaper so I think I'll have to go for the .67 stone to stick within my budget.
Sorry for bringing the topic all the way back here but is the .67 CBI stone the "best buy" or should we look for a bigger stone with a slightly lesser cut?

What my question is really, is it worth looking for a 0.80ct stone for the same price. Would the difference in cut quality be as noticeable as the size difference? Hope you understand what I mean here.

I will start with your last question - absolutely please do NOT sacrifice on cut, the 0.67 H VS2 is a beautiful choice! Cut is what makes the diamond beautiful, not the size. Plus, the diamond can always be upgraded in the future. So no, it is not worth looking into a larger stone of a lesser cut quality.

Regarding WG, I have never had any issues with my white gold pieces and I have actually never rhodium re-plated any of them. The rhodium doesn’t “flake” off, you won’t see inconsistencies on the surface, it can just wear off with time and the color of the metal will look more buttery like, similar to the unplated WG version in the pic I previously attached, but it will still be “white”, not yellow. Some people have the need to rhodium replate often (yearly or so) the cost should be minimal. You can call a few jewelry stores near you to ask. Once the rings are rhodium re-plated, they will look like they are brand new. I personally don’t love the look of patina and tend to polish my platinum pieces often (yearly) the cost is somewhat comparable to replating a WG piece.

Last edited:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been following this thread, & you've really had some great guidance and suggestions. :appl:

I too, would err on cut vs getting a larger stone. With a super ideal, she'll have the most gorgeous stone, no doubt. Its just not worth it to go larger with a decrease in cut quality, it does make that much difference.

As for the 18k WG vs platinum question, that is truly a subjective decision, & one you'll have to make yourself. You'll get a wide variety of opinions, none of them wrong or right!

I for one, have always been platinum gal, as it is timeless & classic look IMHO. For me, the patina my platinum pieces develop over time make me smile, nothing wrong with it, I like it! I also have a few 18k pieces, one a bracelet my husband gave me early in our marriage. The rhodium did wear off in a few places & where it did, it made the piece look 'off' in my eyes--I did't like it. It was at that point, that I decided to go platinum with everything forward, & haven't looked back.

I can't wait to see hand shots of that ring on her hand, congrats in advance!!

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Ok, that’s good to know about 18kt white gold. That could help ease the budget a bit.

Rhodium replating should be relatively cheap. I know down here in Australia, most jewellery shops will throw in lifetime rhodium playing for free when you purchase a ring from them.

As for when you need to do that, it really depends on your SO’s skin chemistry. My wife has pretty good tolerance for plated white gold and she hasn’t needed to replate any of her white gold rings at all. Then again, she takes off jewellery once we get home and doesn’t wear the rings day in day out.

I do like platinum (one of the rings I wear personally along with my wedding band is a platinum ring that belonged to my grandfather). I haven’t bothered getting it repolished as I like the patina that has developed on it. Women may have a different view on patina (for both rhodium plated white gold and platinum).

As for the stone, CUT IS KING! I hope that was clear enough ;)2

You could find a less well cut stone that hits 0.8cts for your budget, but it is likely to be steep-deep and its light performance will be compromised (under the table may be bright, but under the outer ring of facets will likely be dark). That plus that 0.8ct stone may face up the same size as the 0.67ct CBI stone. You would be paying the same amount for carat weight you wouldn’t see face up.

I would strongly recommend sticking with the 0.67 H VS2 CBI stone.

Kvannebanne

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys, I just want to clarify. I'm well aware that the cut is king as you've pointed out since the beginning (I have been paying attention :roll). I just figured that maybe a SLIGHT lesser cut would warrant a bigger size.
I take it that the super ideal "smaller" carat (not necessarily smaller size) is the way to go.

So Celine has responded again and as bmfang suspected, the setting in 18K White gold is 750€.
She also said that the particular setting is "very heavy" and that the 6-prong (flowery) setting I asked about from the beginning would be cheaper (500€ 18K White gold).

**EDIT** I sent an e-mail where I asked her to quote me the prices of all the settings in 18K White gold for a 0.70-0.80ct stone. I told her to skip the NSWE oriented prong settings.
Will be easier to make a decision when I know the total prices of the different settings/alternatives.
I find it a bit strange that 2 settings start at the same price (~380€) but end up at such a difference 925€ vs 500€.

Last edited:

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If the 6-prong lotus setting in 18k WG ends up being €500 for a 0.7-0.85ct stone, the 0.82 is back in play.

I too am looking forward to seeing what the settings cost in 18k white gold. Will certainly help out with making suggestions for you just that little bit easier.

Kvannebanne

Rough_Rock
Hi again,

Celine has responded to my e-mail and she wanted me to correct an error I wrote in my last post.
I compared the pricings of two settings where I stated that the price was 500€ for one and 925€, which was not correct because the price 925€ was the setting in platinum and not White gold.
The correct comparison would be 500€ vs 750€ for the settings in 18K White gold.
She found my thread here and was worried that I would give her a bad reputation here on PriceScope.
I clarified that she has been nothing but "awesome" in her service towards me.
And I hope I haven't written anything to state otherwise.

Anyways she asked me if these were my criterias for the setting.

If I summarize, you are looking for an engagement ring with:
1) 4 or 6 delicate prongs that are not too thick
2) 18k white gold shiny, not mat
3) A band that tapers in slightly towards the diamond

And suggested this setting. I didn't get the link to the setting so I don't know which one it is.
I'm not sure but I think that the "height" is pretty big for this setting?
It looks to me that with the stone on this would maybe be "in the way" regarding height?
Maybe I'm just talking nonsense? Not sure anymore.
This was 495€ in 18K White gold. And it would put the .82 stone back into play.

Oh and also. This isn't rhodium plated yet so it will look shiny and white and not like the pictures. But you all knew that.

image011.jpg image012.jpg image013.jpg

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP, this seems like a lovely setting at a great price! I like the cathedral head, it will be nice and sturdy. Also, those prongs will be shaved a bit and the diamond should be set a bit lower. I don’t see the height of this setting be a problem as long as the prongs don’t catch on things. It will also be very white and shiny once it is rhodium plated.

Kvannebanne

Rough_Rock
Thanks SimoneDi

Sounds great, maybe I'm worrying too much.
I don't know exact it is, but I think Celine mentioned somewhere that she's been using 0.70-0.80ct size stone when she has quoted the prices.
Would the same price apply if I pick the favorite stone, that's 0.82ct?
Maybe that's a question for Celine to answer.
I also found the prongs to be a bit "thick", but as you mentioned maybe it's supposed to be shaved a little to look thinner and delicate. She did notice that I wanted that so I'm sure she took that into consideration.

**EDIT** There's something that sucks a lot right now that we have no control over whatsoever. The Swedish central bank are murdering our currency right now. The Swedish krona is approximately 10% weaker against USD&EUR since January this year. Which means that this setting+shipment+stone (495+80+3335) = 3910 = 41 300 SEK is 10% more expensive just because of our currency.
Just my thoughts, nothing for you guys to do anything about :razz:

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That setting looks like the four prong solitaire that I prefer based off the cathedral shank and the flowing prongs. If the prongs could be made a little more delicately, even better.

I would hope that Celine could do the 0.82 in that setting at €495. If so, the 0.82 is definitely back into play unless the budget issue is really crimping you because of the Riksbank’s view on the krona. F so, then it’s the 0.67. Really depends on whether you would be are able to afford the extra €110-120 (in SEK) or not.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There should be no price difference for the 0.82ct stone, it is still within the quoted range. A skillful jeweler should be able to refine the stock prongs without a problem. I do really like the setting offered, the profile is also very pretty.

Bummer regarding the currency exchange, but as you said, we have no control over that. I think that you are still making a sound purchase. However, if you are worried about budget, go with this newly offered setting and the 0.67 H VS2. It is still a wonderful and sizable diamond. As much as we love diamonds and always advice to “go big”, please don’t compromise your financial stability over a rock;-) Both diamonds are beautiful choices!

Kvannebanne

Rough_Rock
That setting looks like the four prong solitaire that I prefer based off the cathedral shank and the flowing prongs. If the prongs could be made a little more delicately, even better.

I would hope that Celine could do the 0.82 in that setting at €495. If so, the 0.82 is definitely back into play unless the budget issue is really crimping you because of the Riksbank’s view on the krona. F so, then it’s the 0.67. Really depends on whether you would be are able to afford the extra €110-120 (in SEK) or not.

Not sure I follow regarding the price difference.
The 0.67ct stone is 2770€ and the 0.82ct is 3335€. So it's a difference of 565€.
I think I'm leaning towards the 0.67ct stone and these are the main reasons:

- Her finger looks like a size 3,5. I know rockysalamander thinks that a 0.8ct stone is the perfect size for a finger with that size. But my gut feeling says that this super ideal 0.67ct will be good enough and look splendid. It's a size difference of 0.4 mm. I've seen some pictures in the "show me the bling" site and found that 3.5 fingers with 0.7ct stone looked huge. And a super ideal cut would guarantee that it's the biggest size that "carat weight offers".
- It's an upgrade both color and clarity - wise.
- While this "extra cost" wont affect my financial stability, it's still a cheaper and I suspect a very good buy.
- It's "easy" to upgrade (look below), but very hard to degrade. Which means if by any means she thinks that the stone is "too big". It's very hard to do anything about it.
- There's an upgrade-policy where I could upgrade if the new price is at least 25% more expensive. Which in this case is 2770x1,25 = 3460€. So a 0.8-0.9ct stone would surely qualify for the upgrade where I get 100% value of the original 0.67ct stone. A side note here is that I feel that our currency can only go up from here. This may not be the bottom but I surely don't think we'll be at this level 5 years from now. Which would be the minimum time frame for me to consider upgrading. More likely at a 10 year anniversary.

I'm not ready to make the decision yet but that's what I'm leaning towards.
I know that you all think that all 3 are fabolous stones and find that the 0.82ct stone is the stone you would go for. I'll have to take a breather. Maybe Celine answers with some more settings that I find interesting.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you find a setting you like in your country and mail it to Celine for setting?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure I follow regarding the price difference.
The 0.67ct stone is 2770€ and the 0.82ct is 3335€. So it's a difference of 565€.
I think I'm leaning towards the 0.67ct stone and these are the main reasons:

- Her finger looks like a size 3,5. I know rockysalamander thinks that a 0.8ct stone is the perfect size for a finger with that size. But my gut feeling says that this super ideal 0.67ct will be good enough and look splendid. It's a size difference of 0.4 mm. I've seen some pictures in the "show me the bling" site and found that 3.5 fingers with 0.7ct stone looked huge. And a super ideal cut would guarantee that it's the biggest size that "carat weight offers".
- It's an upgrade both color and clarity - wise.
- While this "extra cost" wont affect my financial stability, it's still a cheaper and I suspect a very good buy.
- It's "easy" to upgrade (look below), but very hard to degrade. Which means if by any means she thinks that the stone is "too big". It's very hard to do anything about it.
- There's an upgrade-policy where I could upgrade if the new price is at least 25% more expensive. Which in this case is 2770x1,25 = 3460€. So a 0.8-0.9ct stone would surely qualify for the upgrade where I get 100% value of the original 0.67ct stone. A side note here is that I feel that our currency can only go up from here. This may not be the bottom but I surely don't think we'll be at this level 5 years from now. Which would be the minimum time frame for me to consider upgrading. More likely at a 10 year anniversary.

I'm not ready to make the decision yet but that's what I'm leaning towards.
I know that you all think that all 3 are fabolous stones and find that the 0.82ct stone is the stone you would go for. I'll have to take a breather. Maybe Celine answers with some more settings that I find interesting.

OP listen to your gut feeling, 0.67ct is still a wonderful size! Especially a super ideal, it will be a gorgeous solitaire! You can always upgrade in the future if desired and there will always be larger diamonds available.

Edit: @rockysalamander I can’t see finding a setting locally and shipping it being a much more economical solution. The last setting presented to OP looks lovely and it appears to be of a good quality. There will be much less hassle for OP to purchase the setting + diamond from the same place.

Last edited:

Kvannebanne

Rough_Rock
rockysalamander:

Well now that you mention it, I do like this one:
https://vanbruun.com/se/ringar/agnes-18k-white-gold

4230 SEK amounts to 400€. Don't know if the price changes with stone size. It doesn't seem that way because picking the option "no stone" doesn't change the price.

SimoneDi:

Yeah I thought of it the same way. I think she'll be thrilled either way.
You guys are really supportive and helpful. You've been awesome!

I told Celine I have enough to make a decision and that I would chew on it for a moment before making a decision. She did notify me that it's "high season" and she can't guarantee that the diamonds are there forever. I'm well aware but I need a moment so I'm gonna take one :)

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
rockysalamander:

Well now that you mention it, I do like this one:
https://vanbruun.com/se/ringar/agnes-18k-white-gold

4230 SEK amounts to 400€. Don't know if the price changes with stone size. It doesn't seem that way because picking the option "no stone" doesn't change the price.

SimoneDi:

Yeah I thought of it the same way. I think she'll be thrilled either way.
You guys are really supportive and helpful. You've been awesome!

I told Celine I have enough to make a decision and that I would chew on it for a moment before making a decision. She did notify me that it's "high season" and she can't guarantee that the diamonds are there forever. I'm well aware but I need a moment so I'm gonna take one :)

OP, I suggest you show the above link to the vendor and ask if their can price match the setting that they offered with the one you found. Also, ask if you can reserve the stone for 24hrs.

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The Amy from VanBrunn looks a lot like the four prong solitaire that Celine has recommended.

But I’m also liking the Agnes setting that you found as well. Nice flowing prongs up from the shank but I have a feeling a wedding band wouldn’t sit flush against it.

The Belle that rocky found would be perfect if your fiancée has a job that would benefit from a super low profile.

No probs about you choosing to go with the 0.67. We’re here to give you options and support you in the decision you make. Just want to make sure you are informed of all options first before you buy. Your fiancée will have a cracker of a ring, that not many others in Sweden will be able to compare with.

Kvannebanne

Rough_Rock
Hi and thanks for replying and sticking around for me guys. You're awesome.

@rockysalamander
Definitely an option I will check out. I liked Amy aswell. Didn't like Belle the same.

@bmfang
Yeah I think she'd like Agnes because of that flow. Puts some signature on it.
Oh and I forgot to add. My partner works behind a computer screen so I don't think the ring will have to endure a lot.
She is a bit clumsy though :D

I just want to notify you guys that I'm not planning on a wedding band anytime soon. Of course it's a bonus if it's compatible, but I'm looking for the best setting even if it sits alone.
No need to take the wedding band into consideration :razz:

I'll ask about pricematching as soon as I get the opportunity.
Wow didn't think my thread would go to 100 posts. Looks like it now.

Last edited:

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Another benefit of super low profile, because it sits lower, less chance of it snagging on things (like cuffs on shirts/blouses, etc). Which may be a benefit if (as you say), your fiancée is a little clumsy. ;-)

Ah. Ok about the wedding band. I’m sure that you could get custom made ones at a later date (if you so choose) to fit in around her solitaire if you choose the Agnes.

I also prefer the Agnes because it fits in more with my understanding of Scandinavian design. It’s simple, elegant and flowing (like the waters that flow around the many islands of the Stockholm archipelago).

For some strange reason, it also reminds me of the current Volvo V90 (don’t ask me how, it just does; I have a weird mind at times).:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results